Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {CLOSED}[Lore Hatchery] Bewitched Bakery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@JD1620

Thank you for buying her! And definitely, I'll put you on the list ^^
@JD1620

Thank you for buying her! And definitely, I'll put you on the list ^^
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
Please add me to the general pinglist? :D
Please add me to the general pinglist? :D
JBEajtP.gif
@Maevepanda

I picked up one of your Banana Cream Pie dragons to make her into a Snorkmaiden fandragon, and now I feel bad looking at her beautiful lore! Is it ok if I tweak it a bit to fit my purposes?

Also, please put me down on the pinglist for the Chocolate Marshmallow Cake pair! They're just so adorably tasty lookin!
@Maevepanda

I picked up one of your Banana Cream Pie dragons to make her into a Snorkmaiden fandragon, and now I feel bad looking at her beautiful lore! Is it ok if I tweak it a bit to fit my purposes?

Also, please put me down on the pinglist for the Chocolate Marshmallow Cake pair! They're just so adorably tasty lookin!
lebsbian.png
@Lesbos
Thanks for buying her! And feel free to remove or edit as much lore as you please, don't feel pressured to keep it :)
And will do!
@Lesbos
Thanks for buying her! And feel free to remove or edit as much lore as you please, don't feel pressured to keep it :)
And will do!
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
aaaa this is so cool ;w;
I'd love to be on the general pinglist, please.
aaaa this is so cool ;w;
I'd love to be on the general pinglist, please.
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
Gosh, this is such a cute concept. Could you please add me to the pinglist? Thank you!
Gosh, this is such a cute concept. Could you please add me to the pinglist? Thank you!
677fd66ff5b1d302249c98d4a1eb713daa76e28e.gif

8b02ad3c65b6b4b87011423eae92aa9999ab549f.gif
[size=2]General: @LupusUncia @WildGuppy @MeraHunt @KyaniteGem @Silverlia @LilyCatcher @Nonsense @G0NE @LostGirl @Decaffeinated @Quintillion @StealthNerd @dinguschi Chocolate Marshmallow Cake: @Lesbos[/size] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42845517][img]https://i.imgur.com/EKUuG7E.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxx[/color] [nextcol][size=4][font=Century][color=#69605d]"We have another bunch of pastries for you! Have a look at [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2602520#post_37025744]the dragons[/url], and let me know if you'd like to take one back to your clan. I hope you all have a wonderful day. As always, prices can be haggled on!"[/columns]
General: @LupusUncia @WildGuppy @MeraHunt @KyaniteGem @Silverlia @LilyCatcher @Nonsense @G0NE @LostGirl @Decaffeinated @Quintillion @StealthNerd @dinguschi

Chocolate Marshmallow Cake: @Lesbos

EKUuG7E.png xxx "We have another bunch of pastries for you! Have a look at the dragons, and let me know if you'd like to take one back to your clan. I hope you all have a wonderful day. As always, prices can be haggled on!"
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
Eek this is such a cute idea :0
I'd love to buy Odelina and Gaspar using treasure!
Eek this is such a cute idea :0
I'd love to buy Odelina and Gaspar using treasure!

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
@ZippoFeuer

Sending them your way in a sec :3
@ZippoFeuer

Sending them your way in a sec :3
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
Can I please be put on the General pingslist?
Can I please be put on the General pingslist?
I hope you're having a great day•buy the pretty dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8