Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Chatter Discord
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56
Im having a hard time finding the special commands needed to input in the welcome channel... lots of reading but I swear i've double checked it over a couple times >.<

sorry if its right in front of me and im just too blind to see
Im having a hard time finding the special commands needed to input in the welcome channel... lots of reading but I swear i've double checked it over a couple times >.<

sorry if its right in front of me and im just too blind to see
bd28b4a96514179b4b23a56277afb3572e48a43a.png

tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png WISHLIST
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png HATCHERY
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png GRAPHICS
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png CutiePies
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png Vanity Veils

----

We had a great April Fool's this year! Hope y'all did as well!
We had a great April Fool's this year! Hope y'all did as well!
NnYxXrI.png
@Banjo, for some reason I cannot join your discord server, either my computer is just being a jerk or you need to fix the invite. Just saying! Just wanted to see if you knew or not.
@Banjo, for some reason I cannot join your discord server, either my computer is just being a jerk or you need to fix the invite. Just saying! Just wanted to see if you knew or not.
New commission page in the works. Please be patient.
@KitKatKhaos

Link works fine for me, are ya doin' it on browser? Mobile be funky sometimes. DX
@KitKatKhaos

Link works fine for me, are ya doin' it on browser? Mobile be funky sometimes. DX
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
Hey there, for some reason no matter what I can't access the chat?
Hey there, for some reason no matter what I can't access the chat?
soulbonds. a flight rising story ||
fightin' words lore shop ||
free writing
@happyasaclam

Ya gotta read the rules! There's instructions within 'em. ^^
@happyasaclam

Ya gotta read the rules! There's instructions within 'em. ^^
No, I mean, it keeps saying the invite is invalid. I've never been here before so I don't think I'm banned??
No, I mean, it keeps saying the invite is invalid. I've never been here before so I don't think I'm banned??
soulbonds. a flight rising story ||
fightin' words lore shop ||
free writing
@happyasaclam

That's strange, could ya PM me your Discord Name & #Tag and I'll see if I can figure you out a thing. ^^
@happyasaclam

That's strange, could ya PM me your Discord Name & #Tag and I'll see if I can figure you out a thing. ^^
@Effervessa I am doing it on browser, but every time I try to access the discord page it never works. Btw my discord tag is:

KitKatKhaos#7072
@Effervessa I am doing it on browser, but every time I try to access the discord page it never works. Btw my discord tag is:

KitKatKhaos#7072
New commission page in the works. Please be patient.
@KitKatKhaos hello! I tried adding your discord tag so I could DM you to try and fix whatever's going on, but the tag doesn't work. ;n;

Feel free to add me, I'm banjo#2509
@KitKatKhaos hello! I tried adding your discord tag so I could DM you to try and fix whatever's going on, but the tag doesn't work. ;n;

Feel free to add me, I'm banjo#2509
QQzuQIK.pngdF1rw1e.png
7I3clLF.pngWn7rTGB.png
sWI3AkK.pngXVIZS1P.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56