Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Welp! It had to happen one day!
1 2
I am proud to say that after 3 Years, 3 Months, 20 Days on this site, this is the first time I mispriced horribly an item on the AH! RIP my Unhatched Shadow Egg, sold for 287 treasures instead of gems on the AH [emoji=ridgeback deadpan] Honestly I'm not even that mad, I hope that whoever snatched it that quick will be happy with it lol I guess I took one for the team today, I hope this sacrifice pleases RNGesus and that you all have luck in whatever you do today [emoji=ridgeback winking]
I am proud to say that after 3 Years, 3 Months, 20 Days on this site, this is the first time I mispriced horribly an item on the AH! RIP my Unhatched Shadow Egg, sold for 287 treasures instead of gems on the AH

Honestly I'm not even that mad, I hope that whoever snatched it that quick will be happy with it lol

I guess I took one for the team today, I hope this sacrifice pleases RNGesus and that you all have luck in whatever you do today
eUMhm7B.png
I feel your pain, did the same thing a few days back :(
I feel your pain, did the same thing a few days back :(
» Uva
» FR +4
» Pings EzHOmu6.png
YRgKvwk.gif
0mCnaKl.png KNdRBxl.png
FE9pJK1.png
oaolHwW.png
FObX7rS.png
6meUms1.png
hEE2Ga6.png
xpqTBTn.gif
Oh, ouch. D: Mispricing things like that is terrible... I sold an accent for 475t instead of 475g once.

Hopefully whoever bought the egg hatches something nice, at least. :’D
Oh, ouch. D: Mispricing things like that is terrible... I sold an accent for 475t instead of 475g once.

Hopefully whoever bought the egg hatches something nice, at least. :’D
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Oof. Sorry that happened to you.

Here's to hoping you get something good as a trade-off though!
Oof. Sorry that happened to you.

Here's to hoping you get something good as a trade-off though!
[emoji=eliminate]ouch[emoji=eliminate] That is rough : / I hope you get a good replacement for it soon
ouch

That is rough : / I hope you get a good replacement for it soon
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
i'm sorry that happened to you fdkfkld it's horrible
i also never really misprice anything, but i did accidentally sell an Earth egg for... 40 gems because i thought i clicked on a Gilded Chest :P
maybe your luck will now increase because of your misfortune!!
i'm sorry that happened to you fdkfkld it's horrible
i also never really misprice anything, but i did accidentally sell an Earth egg for... 40 gems because i thought i clicked on a Gilded Chest :P
maybe your luck will now increase because of your misfortune!!
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
Literally this happened to me the other day when trying to sell an eliminate.

RIP
Literally this happened to me the other day when trying to sell an eliminate.

RIP
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
only thing i ever mispriced was a fodder dragon during dom. always triple check stuff yeaaaa. sorry about that.
only thing i ever mispriced was a fodder dragon during dom. always triple check stuff yeaaaa. sorry about that.
6OECEOe.pnglWOVJox.png
I'm very fearful for the day that this happens to me
I'm very fearful for the day that this happens to me
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
All I ever sell on AH is eggs because I'm afraid of this kind of thing happening. I usually pass expensive stuff off to my sister to deal with lol
All I ever sell on AH is eggs because I'm afraid of this kind of thing happening. I usually pass expensive stuff off to my sister to deal with lol
1 2