Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you think we'll get a new mask...
1 2
When a new breed is released?

Or do you think they'll be left out?

Maybe marva will secretly start putting them in chests and that'll be the hint that a new breed is coming...
When a new breed is released?

Or do you think they'll be left out?

Maybe marva will secretly start putting them in chests and that'll be the hint that a new breed is coming...
IT7iTv8.png
I want a new breed too...but for now all we have are guessing games and a sweet solution for extremely introverted dragons. We also have nocception [img]https://i.ibb.co/9v1fPjz/dragon-3.png[/img]
I want a new breed too...but for now all we have are guessing games and a sweet solution for extremely introverted dragons.

We also have nocception

dragon-3.png
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
I'm normally not one to try and hype new breeds or anything but I'm darn curious how this will play out.

If they'll be ignored or if a new one will be made - and if so, how will it be introduced? In the announcement post? The following april fools? Without any fanfare at all?

While I don't think I'll use the masks much myself, if we DO get one along with a new breed I can imagine some interesting goofs of "look at my X - no clearly it's an X what do you mean it's fake" poping up.
I'm normally not one to try and hype new breeds or anything but I'm darn curious how this will play out.

If they'll be ignored or if a new one will be made - and if so, how will it be introduced? In the announcement post? The following april fools? Without any fanfare at all?

While I don't think I'll use the masks much myself, if we DO get one along with a new breed I can imagine some interesting goofs of "look at my X - no clearly it's an X what do you mean it's fake" poping up.
IT7iTv8.png
Good gravy... XD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3522031] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35221/3522031_350.png[/img] [/url] It's sillier than I expected and I am NOT disappointed.
Good gravy... XD

3522031_350.png

It's sillier than I expected and I am NOT disappointed.
Assuming the masks are chests; how awesome would it be if they teased a new breed by putting its mask in the chests first for us to find?
Assuming the masks are chests; how awesome would it be if they teased a new breed by putting its mask in the chests first for us to find?
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Eh, probably not. Honestly i think new breeds are a shelved idea like adventure mode at this point, and the masks could be interpreted as evidence for it. They could always just ignore the new breed in the mask set, but.... Eh.
Eh, probably not. Honestly i think new breeds are a shelved idea like adventure mode at this point, and the masks could be interpreted as evidence for it. They could always just ignore the new breed in the mask set, but.... Eh.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
Obviously the masques are a confirmation that there will be no more new breeds. :D
Obviously the masques are a confirmation that there will be no more new breeds. :D
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
They'll be left out.
They'll be left out.
@Ragnarok42

The staff have said they'd let us know if any feature was ever scrapped. Adventure mode has likely been saved for when all the rewrites/overhauls are done with. Part of hiring new artist was to "work on the new breed backlog". It just takes a very long time to get one out, especially with art intensive projects like the new map being done too.

I wouldn't be surprised if we got a new breed soon. There's been few gene releases lately, and lots of the apparel updates has been old stuff being redone, rather than new things being added. This makes me think they're catching up on getting all the old things put onto new breeds.

I do agree they'll likely have to scrap new breeds eventually as the work for them will only get worse and worse, but I don't think we're there yet.
@Ragnarok42

The staff have said they'd let us know if any feature was ever scrapped. Adventure mode has likely been saved for when all the rewrites/overhauls are done with. Part of hiring new artist was to "work on the new breed backlog". It just takes a very long time to get one out, especially with art intensive projects like the new map being done too.

I wouldn't be surprised if we got a new breed soon. There's been few gene releases lately, and lots of the apparel updates has been old stuff being redone, rather than new things being added. This makes me think they're catching up on getting all the old things put onto new breeds.

I do agree they'll likely have to scrap new breeds eventually as the work for them will only get worse and worse, but I don't think we're there yet.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Probably left out. It's just an April Fool's joke, so I doubt any potential future breed(s) will get a masque.

... Though, if Tidelord doesn't return with a new breed before Wavecrest, I'm gonna assume new breeds are - along with a BotE continuation/conclusion - (probably permanently?) shelved. (though I hope I'm wrong, since Fire/Nature/Water and imo Ice are in sore need of another breed)
Probably left out. It's just an April Fool's joke, so I doubt any potential future breed(s) will get a masque.

... Though, if Tidelord doesn't return with a new breed before Wavecrest, I'm gonna assume new breeds are - along with a BotE continuation/conclusion - (probably permanently?) shelved. (though I hope I'm wrong, since Fire/Nature/Water and imo Ice are in sore need of another breed)
1 2