Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Familiar Uprising
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 106 107
i had a feeling this would happen 0w0
i had a feeling this would happen 0w0
yzUX307.png
im screaming yes
im screaming yes
i chose the expensive box one,, i like the colors and i hope it is indeed expensive. im scared its going to backfire tho and it will be something not cool
i chose the expensive box one,, i like the colors and i hope it is indeed expensive. im scared its going to backfire tho and it will be something not cool
my guesses on which box corresponds to which, based on item color (which seems to be taken from the color of the breed's home flight?), name where applicable, and that they seem to be mostly in order of rarity
Expressive - Fae (arcane, emoting with head crests)
Durable - Guardian (water, they be tough)
Memorable - Tundra (ice, scent memory)
Patterned - Mirror (plague)
Shimmering - Pearlcatcher (light)
Borrowed - Ridgeback (lightning, ridges' borrowing culture as mentioned)
Compact - Spiral (wind)
Crumpled - Snapper (earth)
Eyecatching - Skydancer (wind again, this and compact are the two I could see being backwards on if any)
Expensive - Imperial (light, KS breed that went for big treasure back in the day)
Wild - Wildclaw (nature, obv name connection lol)
Decorative - Coatl (fire)
Rare - Nocturne (shadow, only comes out once a year)
Repurposed - Bogsneak ("green", brewed from other materials)
my guesses on which box corresponds to which, based on item color (which seems to be taken from the color of the breed's home flight?), name where applicable, and that they seem to be mostly in order of rarity
Compact - Spiral (wind)
Eyecatching - Skydancer (wind again, this and compact are the two I could see being backwards on if any)
Expensive - Imperial (light, KS breed that went for big treasure back in the day)
1*PCKe_76Wa_4VyE6VT8okLw.gif
[quote name="Nightea" date="2019-04-01 00:30:08" ] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/3uOT3oh.png[/img][/center] Huh, why are familiar in the place of my dragons, is this a bug?... wait *checks calender* You had me there for a moment :) [/quote] You are not the only one who was thrown by this! LOL I honestly thought "What the hell...?"
Nightea wrote on 2019-04-01 00:30:08:
3uOT3oh.png
Huh, why are familiar in the place of my dragons, is this a bug?... wait *checks calender*
You had me there for a moment :)

You are not the only one who was thrown by this! LOL I honestly thought "What the hell...?"
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
Omg that banner!! I already love this!
Omg that banner!! I already love this!
[quote name="FireShark2006" date="2019-04-01 07:34:02" ] my guesses on which box corresponds to which, based on item color (which seems to be taken from the color of the breed's home flight?), name where applicable, and that they seem to be mostly in order of rarity Expressive - Fae (arcane, emoting with head crests) Durable - Guardian (water, they be tough) Memorable - Tundra (ice, scent memory) Patterned - Mirror (plague) Shimmering - Pearlcatcher (light) Borrowed - Ridgeback (lightning, ridges' borrowing culture as mentioned) Compact - Spiral (wind) Crumpled - Snapper (earth) Eyecatching - Skydancer (wind again, this and compact are the two I could see being backwards on if any) Expensive - Imperial (light, KS breed that went for big treasure back in the day) Wild - Wildclaw (nature, obv name connection lol) Decorative - Coatl (fire) Rare - Nocturne (shadow, only comes out once a year) Repurposed - Bogsneak ("green", brewed from other materials) [/quote] Smart, I think you're probably right. I'm off for a Rare crate then.
FireShark2006 wrote on 2019-04-01 07:34:02:
Compact - Spiral (wind)
Smart, I think you're probably right. I'm off for a Rare crate then.
[emoji=fae star] This is priceless...my lair is in complete chaos! I almost have as many familiars in charge as I do dragons now...hmm...now I'm starting to wonder if this is a good thing or not...
This is priceless...my lair is in complete chaos! I almost have as many familiars in charge as I do dragons now...hmm...now I'm starting to wonder if this is a good thing or not...
1pLM.gif
Based on my theory I'm going to do a memorable crate. Good luck to all of you!
Based on my theory I'm going to do a memorable crate. Good luck to all of you!
1*PCKe_76Wa_4VyE6VT8okLw.gif
i want this to be permanent omg
i want this to be permanent omg
cherry / any pronouns / fr+3
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 106 107