Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Familiar Uprising
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 106 107
I love this, the familiars look so cool in our lairs!
I love this, the familiars look so cool in our lairs!
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
I love this, seeing all the gorgeus familiars like that, side by side is all kind of lovely <3
I love this, seeing all the gorgeus familiars like that, side by side is all kind of lovely <3
FAMILIARS
FAMILIARS
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
i'll say this, its much easier to bond with the familiars now x) i lowkey wish we could toggle it forever haha but only for each person to see their own n not others
i'll say this, its much easier to bond with the familiars now x) i lowkey wish we could toggle it forever haha but only for each person to see their own n not others
Drakengard.gif
OOF, I'm having trouble deciding on which kit to keep! The Nature in me says Wild Craft Kit, but I'm curious about the Repurposed, Memorable, and Patterned Craft Kits... [emoji=guardian star]
OOF, I'm having trouble deciding on which kit to keep! The Nature in me says Wild Craft Kit, but I'm curious about the Repurposed, Memorable, and Patterned Craft Kits...
Waystone5.gif GJKdk86.gif
hyuukiru
alex, 29
she/they

KC5x7Vb.png

QAPGmOf.gif
Happy April Fools! Very cute prank - I for one welcome our new familiar overlords.

Only problem? The AH supply and demand on these Marva chests is ridiculous. RIP collectors.
Happy April Fools! Very cute prank - I for one welcome our new familiar overlords.

Only problem? The AH supply and demand on these Marva chests is ridiculous. RIP collectors.
Exhausted and severely depressed.
WHAT IS THIS CRATE?
WHAT IS THIS CRATE?
It's also great for looking at others' familiars- quite a quick way to find the perfect guard for one of your dragons
It's also great for looking at others' familiars- quite a quick way to find the perfect guard for one of your dragons
This is probably the best April Fools yet.[emoji=fae star]
This is probably the best April Fools yet.
LET THE PRANKS BEGIN
LET THE PRANKS BEGIN
F50lMAz.png
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 106 107