Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Familiar Uprising
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 106 107
Oh boy, here we go
Oh boy, here we go
Untitleddd.jpg
I seriosuly love this so much, its the best april fools joke ive seen for a while XD
I seriosuly love this so much, its the best april fools joke ive seen for a while XD

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
This is amazing and so much better and funnier than last years April 1st day [emoji=heart]. I wish we could have the familiars instead of dragons in lair option forever <3
This is amazing and so much better and funnier than last years April 1st day . I wish we could have the familiars instead of dragons in lair option forever <3
sig1coatl-basecoloj.jpg
!!!
!!!
Ya had me for a fat minute there
Ya had me for a fat minute there
QRQge.gifKiMvu.gif yrM3p.gif 8ZbEa.gif T745r.gifQj3EC.gif
I'm literally sobbing, i love this
I'm literally sobbing, i love this
HzGpUHb.png
Amazing
Amazing
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
prefer to see my dragons instead of the familiars pfff
prefer to see my dragons instead of the familiars pfff
saiyuri2
[center]I dunno what y'all talking about, dragons disappearing? Bendy looks the same to me :p [img]https://i.imgur.com/8DYxvi6.png[/img][/center]
I dunno what y'all talking about, dragons disappearing?
Bendy looks the same to me :p
8DYxvi6.png
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
So remember guys - whenever you toss a familiar into Baldwin's brew [emoji=green vial] today, it's the familiars that are doing it :D
So remember guys - whenever you toss a familiar into Baldwin's brew today, it's the familiars that are doing it :D
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 106 107