Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 448 449 450 451 452 ... 462 463
[quote name="@Onigame" date="2019-03-25 15:12:25" ] Hello I have ventured into this part of the forums to get educated: So a stan is a fan of a kpop group But you can also stan a group But stanning seems weird because I noticed that some people will say that they enjoy a group's music but not stan them? Does that mean they're just a casual fan that hasn't reached stanning level? I am great confusion [/quote] It doesn't help that there are a ton of definitions but the one I mainly see is hardcore fans who go out of their way to support their favorite artists (Buying multiples of the same album, streaming, etc)
@Onigame wrote on 2019-03-25 15:12:25:
Hello I have ventured into this part of the forums to get educated:

So a stan is a fan of a kpop group
But you can also stan a group
But stanning seems weird because I noticed that some people will say that they enjoy a group's music but not stan them? Does that mean they're just a casual fan that hasn't reached stanning level?

I am great confusion
It doesn't help that there are a ton of definitions but the one I mainly see is hardcore fans who go out of their way to support their favorite artists (Buying multiples of the same album, streaming, etc)
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@Onigame
psssssst. pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst. just don't panic. that's what they want you to do.
@Onigame
psssssst. pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst. just don't panic. that's what they want you to do.
Jqlkxca.png
@Mokuroh I think I understand...maybe @SaaviBloodfang I'll try not to[emoji=mirror winking]
@Mokuroh I think I understand...maybe

@SaaviBloodfang I'll try not to
DVynlKm.png cvLaV29.png ePOliyb.png +3 FR time, 19
HIP HOP BTS IS BACK LETS MFING GOOOOOOOO
HIP HOP BTS IS BACK LETS MFING GOOOOOOOO
hi im kida | 26 | he/him | i like kpop
+3 FR (EST)

Qm53q0n.gifTJUR0nH.pngFfDZyVU.png
  • i accept all friend requests!
  • none of my lore is finished
This thread suddenly got active again XD
This thread suddenly got active again XD
She/Her
United States
LGBTQ+
Hot Mess
"The Earth Without 'Art' Is Just 'Eh'."
{ATEEZ}
^^We Stan 8 Gods
also stray kids new album SLAPS
hi im kida | 26 | he/him | i like kpop
+3 FR (EST)

Qm53q0n.gifTJUR0nH.pngFfDZyVU.png
  • i accept all friend requests!
  • none of my lore is finished
[quote name="@thughyung" date="2019-03-29 08:51:36" ] also stray kids new album SLAPS [/quote] YES my limited ver album comes today so I'm excited :D
@thughyung wrote on 2019-03-29 08:51:36:
YES
my limited ver album comes today so I'm excited :D
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@thughyung YOU RIGHT.
@thughyung YOU RIGHT.
She/Her
United States
LGBTQ+
Hot Mess
"The Earth Without 'Art' Is Just 'Eh'."
{ATEEZ}
^^We Stan 8 Gods
Firstly:
MAP OF THE SOUL: PERSONA IS OUT!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsX3ATc3FbA
Listen to album of the year

SECONDLY:
I'm holding a naming contest! I'd like all of my dragons named after songs so any after Pluto are seeking new names. Just pm me with suggestions and if I choose one of yours I'll send you a big gift! (even if I don't pick one though you'll get something)
Firstly:
MAP OF THE SOUL: PERSONA IS OUT!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsX3ATc3FbA
Listen to album of the year

SECONDLY:
I'm holding a naming contest! I'd like all of my dragons named after songs so any after Pluto are seeking new names. Just pm me with suggestions and if I choose one of yours I'll send you a big gift! (even if I don't pick one though you'll get something)
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
new bts album was pretty good, speaking as a person who's just really getting into them. i think jamais vu was the best track.

still, I think I prefer their more somber vibes, like in tear. (gotta listen to their other stuff to form a full opinion tho)
new bts album was pretty good, speaking as a person who's just really getting into them. i think jamais vu was the best track.

still, I think I prefer their more somber vibes, like in tear. (gotta listen to their other stuff to form a full opinion tho)
CxCeM78.png
61.pngLampette
1 2 ... 448 449 450 451 452 ... 462 463