Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 20+ UMAs for gems, treasure, eggs
1 2 3 4
@Fletcher
Yep, thank you!
@Fletcher
Yep, thank you!
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@Fletcher
Oh my, how much do you want for Glowing Contagion? The lowest price at the AH is 175 gems...
I'm a bit poor 'cause of the fest, but can you keep this one for me for a week or so? I'll try to save some.
@Fletcher
Oh my, how much do you want for Glowing Contagion? The lowest price at the AH is 175 gems...
I'm a bit poor 'cause of the fest, but can you keep this one for me for a week or so? I'll try to save some.
@Fletcher any chance you'd be willing to trade my [item= accent: black glitter stripes v2] for your [item=skin: windsinger's scales] ?
@Fletcher any chance you'd be willing to trade my Accent: Black Glitter Stripes V2 for your Skin: Windsinger's Scales ?
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
@Fletcher, hey there, I'm the artist for the female Snapper accent Sylph!

Sylph normally sells for 550g (pre-order price) or 600g (AH price), but you are more than welcome to sell it at any price you see fit since the copy belongs to you. I figured I'd let you know since you mentioned you didn't have a reference for what to price it at. :) (Admittedly it has been a long time since I reprinted it, August 2017 according to my records.)
@Fletcher, hey there, I'm the artist for the female Snapper accent Sylph!

Sylph normally sells for 550g (pre-order price) or 600g (AH price), but you are more than welcome to sell it at any price you see fit since the copy belongs to you. I figured I'd let you know since you mentioned you didn't have a reference for what to price it at. :) (Admittedly it has been a long time since I reprinted it, August 2017 according to my records.)
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@serron Yeah, I'd be ok with that! Shall I set up a CR?

and @arcaneidolriots Oh! Thank you so much for letting me know! I had no idea you were still reprinting it, if that's the case I'll put it for the AH price if that's ok with you? Don't want to step on any toes <3
@serron Yeah, I'd be ok with that! Shall I set up a CR?

and @arcaneidolriots Oh! Thank you so much for letting me know! I had no idea you were still reprinting it, if that's the case I'll put it for the AH price if that's ok with you? Don't want to step on any toes <3
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher, I'm completely fine with you pricing it however you see fit. Like I said, it's your copy, you can do whatever you want with it!

And Sylph and a lot of my other 2016-17 accents are in this weird limbo where technically they're not retired so they could go for reprint, but I also...don't...really want to reprint them because I'd rather be my gems to print new accents instead. Buuut I also don't want to retire them without giving people one last chance to get them so I've been waffling about this situation for like a year now lol. :')
@Fletcher, I'm completely fine with you pricing it however you see fit. Like I said, it's your copy, you can do whatever you want with it!

And Sylph and a lot of my other 2016-17 accents are in this weird limbo where technically they're not retired so they could go for reprint, but I also...don't...really want to reprint them because I'd rather be my gems to print new accents instead. Buuut I also don't want to retire them without giving people one last chance to get them so I've been waffling about this situation for like a year now lol. :')
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
bump!
bump!
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher
Would you accept 1000g for Pixie Pals?
@Fletcher
Would you accept 1000g for Pixie Pals?
harmony ♥ 26 ♥ she/they
iXdY.png
@StarliteInfinite Sounds great! Is PA all right with you?
@StarliteInfinite Sounds great! Is PA all right with you?
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher
Yep, that's fine by me.
@Fletcher
Yep, that's fine by me.
harmony ♥ 26 ♥ she/they
iXdY.png
1 2 3 4