Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Wind DOM Shop! [See you next Jamboree!]
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 208 209
@LaraAelric

Hello! May I get a Spiral scroll?
@LaraAelric

Hello! May I get a Spiral scroll?
@Kikatzu Send away!
@GlitterTriangle Can do! That's 276,250t
@Kikatzu Send away!
@GlitterTriangle Can do! That's 276,250t
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
@LaraAelric
Could I order a full skin set, please?
@LaraAelric
Could I order a full skin set, please?
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin Of course! That's 357k
@Tserin Of course! That's 357k

2rnjx3s.png
I'm off to bed, but status report:

@Tserin @Leafstar17 @Bumblesweet @GlitterTriangle You orders are completed but despite the fact that it's been hours, FR still refuses to let me send PMs. =/ I've sent the first round of CRs out and have had too many errors in the past to send another round until those are accepted. I hope this is okay, and I wanted to make sure everyone stays informed!

@jbapple @Flieder @Kikatzu Ghost doesn't seem to want to stock, but hopefully tomorrow will turn out better!

I'm off to bed, but status report:

@Tserin @Leafstar17 @Bumblesweet @GlitterTriangle You orders are completed but despite the fact that it's been hours, FR still refuses to let me send PMs. =/ I've sent the first round of CRs out and have had too many errors in the past to send another round until those are accepted. I hope this is okay, and I wanted to make sure everyone stays informed!

@jbapple @Flieder @Kikatzu Ghost doesn't seem to want to stock, but hopefully tomorrow will turn out better!

2rnjx3s.png
@LaraAelric
I'm in no rush so that's fine with me! Thanks for letting me know!
@LaraAelric
I'm in no rush so that's fine with me! Thanks for letting me know!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@LaraAelric
Actually, I have a possible solution for you :o Does it let you send PAs? Those remove the items from your hoard properly, so you could try sending 1t PAs. It's a little less rough on the wrist too if you do a lot of scrolling while attaching because you can click the invisible X in the top right corner and it'll save your spot, price, and recipient.
@LaraAelric
Actually, I have a possible solution for you :o Does it let you send PAs? Those remove the items from your hoard properly, so you could try sending 1t PAs. It's a little less rough on the wrist too if you do a lot of scrolling while attaching because you can click the invisible X in the top right corner and it'll save your spot, price, and recipient.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Tserin I appreciate the idea! I did think about that, and then sending the 1ts back after all is said and done. The problem I've run into in the past is when sending CRs of things I have multiple of, they stay in my inventory until the person I'm sending them to accepts. And when I send off another of the same item (be it PA, CR, or PM) I'd end up getting a message from the first person saying they got an error when trying to accept.

I'm unsure if FR has fixed this glitch or not.
@Tserin I appreciate the idea! I did think about that, and then sending the 1ts back after all is said and done. The problem I've run into in the past is when sending CRs of things I have multiple of, they stay in my inventory until the person I'm sending them to accepts. And when I send off another of the same item (be it PA, CR, or PM) I'd end up getting a message from the first person saying they got an error when trying to accept.

I'm unsure if FR has fixed this glitch or not.

2rnjx3s.png
Ahh yeah if you have existing CRs waiting then it won't work even if PAs do remove them from the inventory properly. Too bad, you'd think FR would've fixed the CR glitch by now :/ It's been years and it seems to only be CRs that do it so there's obviously some way of preventing it from happening if the AH and PMs are fine.
Ahh yeah if you have existing CRs waiting then it won't work even if PAs do remove them from the inventory properly. Too bad, you'd think FR would've fixed the CR glitch by now :/ It's been years and it seems to only be CRs that do it so there's obviously some way of preventing it from happening if the AH and PMs are fine.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@LaraAelric

Thank you for the update! No worries at all. Take your time!
@LaraAelric

Thank you for the update! No worries at all. Take your time!
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 208 209