Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 266 267 268 269 270 ... 3163 3164
@Pokemon Ahaaa, I thought I couldn't find any in the AH, but I was just looking in the wrong section! I was just being a dummy, sorry. Thanks for your help! ;v;
@Pokemon Ahaaa, I thought I couldn't find any in the AH, but I was just looking in the wrong section! I was just being a dummy, sorry. Thanks for your help! ;v;
can you really not change your progens tertiary anymore? when i joined, i was able to pick all three colors - did they change that in one of the new registration periods or am i just really confused ;;
can you really not change your progens tertiary anymore? when i joined, i was able to pick all three colors - did they change that in one of the new registration periods or am i just really confused ;;
HW1kbhn.gif
@Dialga According to the admins, users were never able to pick their progenitor's tertiary color (I know I wasn't able to, and I joined last June)
@Dialga According to the admins, users were never able to pick their progenitor's tertiary color (I know I wasn't able to, and I joined last June)
cZLsLHr.png
Oh my gosh I feel ridiculous but I cant remember what the item for resetting dragon stats is called @__@ And I checked a bunch of guides and cant find it listed.
Oh my gosh I feel ridiculous but I cant remember what the item for resetting dragon stats is called @__@ And I checked a bunch of guides and cant find it listed.
I took off my dragons hat but it's still there, send help soon.
I took off my dragons hat but it's still there, send help soon.
@Metempsychosis Tincture of Dissolution?

@ARB0227 On your lair page, there's a red arrow next to the dragon's image that you can click on to force the image to update, or you can equip an apparel item, skin, or accent to it and that will update its image, too!
@Metempsychosis Tincture of Dissolution?

@ARB0227 On your lair page, there's a red arrow next to the dragon's image that you can click on to force the image to update, or you can equip an apparel item, skin, or accent to it and that will update its image, too!
cZLsLHr.png
Exactly how many food points does each dragon consume in 24 hours? This should really be something I know already but I keep finding conflicting info. @_@
Exactly how many food points does each dragon consume in 24 hours? This should really be something I know already but I keep finding conflicting info. @_@
@Katarra
It's 1 point per dragon every 8 hours.
@Katarra
It's 1 point per dragon every 8 hours.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
I've seen people say the dragon gods are actually on the site somewhere, often times people talking about them being hungry, my question is, where exactly are they? I haven't seen it explicitly explained/linked anywhere that I can find, :0
I've seen people say the dragon gods are actually on the site somewhere, often times people talking about them being hungry, my question is, where exactly are they? I haven't seen it explicitly explained/linked anywhere that I can find, :0
jbftbwbYueX8Ze.png
Can I ask what the current treasure - gem rate is?
Can I ask what the current treasure - gem rate is?
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
1 2 ... 266 267 268 269 270 ... 3163 3164