Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Goat and Swirl Eye Types
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 122 123
[quote name="Ribombee" date="2019-03-23 12:40:38" ] [quote name="Madrigalism" date="2019-03-23 12:10:55" ] When is staff going to acknowledge the outcry about the horrendous implementation of the eye types? There are hundreds of people, dedicated players that support the site, being ignored. It's deplorable. I wish I could be excited for new eye types and I thought the creation of Dark Sclera vials was staff beginning to listen, but they turned right around and made a widely desired and demanded eye type completely impossible to get on dragons we've had and loved prior to the update. I can't be excited for it, I'm only filled with dread for the future updates and there is no silver lining to this. [/quote] Fully agreeing with what Mads said here. Honestly I'd rather have y'all say "we hear you. we're not changing it but we hear you." than continue on with this radio silence. Even if you don't give us what we want, at least have the decency to acknowledge your userbase. [/quote] I Competely agree! I adore the new eye types, the art is amazing as usual and the idea was certainly there. I just love, love the idea of getting a random eye mutation for breeding....but with that being said the release was very, how do i say this? irresponsible. There is just no good way for people to put these amazing eyes on older dragons. What do you suppose happens when the eye vials start to run out, because lets be honest you usually only get uncommon/unusual if you use them. We really do need at least acknowledgment from the staff on this subject. The community in general just needs more of a staff involvement with the site, I think it could solve many of these problems.
Ribombee wrote on 2019-03-23 12:40:38:
Madrigalism wrote on 2019-03-23 12:10:55:
When is staff going to acknowledge the outcry about the horrendous implementation of the eye types? There are hundreds of people, dedicated players that support the site, being ignored. It's deplorable.

I wish I could be excited for new eye types and I thought the creation of Dark Sclera vials was staff beginning to listen, but they turned right around and made a widely desired and demanded eye type completely impossible to get on dragons we've had and loved prior to the update. I can't be excited for it, I'm only filled with dread for the future updates and there is no silver lining to this.

Fully agreeing with what Mads said here. Honestly I'd rather have y'all say "we hear you. we're not changing it but we hear you." than continue on with this radio silence. Even if you don't give us what we want, at least have the decency to acknowledge your userbase.
I Competely agree! I adore the new eye types, the art is amazing as usual and the idea was certainly there. I just love, love the idea of getting a random eye mutation for breeding....but with that being said the release was very, how do i say this? irresponsible. There is just no good way for people to put these amazing eyes on older dragons. What do you suppose happens when the eye vials start to run out, because lets be honest you usually only get uncommon/unusual if you use them. We really do need at least acknowledgment from the staff on this subject. The community in general just needs more of a staff involvement with the site, I think it could solve many of these problems.
I really love, that we got a new breedable eye type! *-*/
I always enjoy when a special eye pops up. And the coli eye is nice, too!

Thank you for the update!
I really love, that we got a new breedable eye type! *-*/
I always enjoy when a special eye pops up. And the coli eye is nice, too!

Thank you for the update!
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
big yikes tbh
big yikes tbh
Oh, Goat's a RNG thing? [emoji=fae confused] Here I thought Turnip would look cool with it. Well, whatever.
Oh, Goat's a RNG thing? Here I thought Turnip would look cool with it. Well, whatever.
I beg of you, FR devs, allow us to vial the goat eyes
I beg of you, FR devs, allow us to vial the goat eyes
3fda031692d05b62d61f65ce2b2b0a8d5846e2f4.png hi, i'm realu!
-he/him
-fandragon enjoyer
-aberration collector
-krak-on splat roller main
-full of delicious soups and stews

I love the act that the only way you can tell what emotion the Fae emojis are conveying is through their semaphore-like ear movements. They're adorable stoic butterfly guys.
I love the act that the only way you can tell what emotion the Fae emojis are conveying is through their semaphore-like ear movements. They're adorable stoic butterfly guys.
50lm6f.jpg
These look awesome! I can't wait to get a dragon with these eye types
These look awesome! I can't wait to get a dragon with these eye types
New things are cool & thank you to staff for all the hard work!

As for everything else, don't worry, be happy.
New things are cool & thank you to staff for all the hard work!

As for everything else, don't worry, be happy.
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
nice!!!
nice!!!
78135042_3YeSBcFTxiTReZk.png 78135988_0IWejPfIS9tjceH.png
Why are Goat eyes exclusive to newly hatched dragons only? Super disappointing -- again. Was the upset over the original eye update already forgotten?

At least the Spiral eye vials make me want to use the Coliseum again. They're cool, and I'm excited I actually have a chance to put them on dragons I already have & love.
Why are Goat eyes exclusive to newly hatched dragons only? Super disappointing -- again. Was the upset over the original eye update already forgotten?

At least the Spiral eye vials make me want to use the Coliseum again. They're cool, and I'm excited I actually have a chance to put them on dragons I already have & love.
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 122 123