Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Goat and Swirl Eye Types
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 122 123
Yeah! Now I can make a dragon inspired by Junji Ito’s manga Uzumaki [emoji=tundra star] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=9&bodygene=10&breed=10&element=6&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=7&winggene=9&wings=2&auth=40276b6c8579f959f23e615fd66adbf7c821631a&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Yeah! Now I can make a dragon inspired by Junji Ito’s manga Uzumaki
dragon?age=0&body=9&bodygene=10&breed=10&element=6&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=7&winggene=9&wings=2&auth=40276b6c8579f959f23e615fd66adbf7c821631a&dummyext=prev.png
4a0fJn6.png
I love the swirly eyes! Thank you!
I love the swirly eyes! Thank you!
Swirl is sooo cool on my spirals, I love it! =D Goat I'm unsure of...maybe it'll grow on me. I dunno. But I definitely love Swirl <3
Swirl is sooo cool on my spirals, I love it! =D Goat I'm unsure of...maybe it'll grow on me. I dunno. But I definitely love Swirl <3
People that complain there is no goat eye vial i guess that really got their goat nyuck nyuck nyuck
People that complain there is no goat eye vial i guess that really got their goat nyuck nyuck nyuck
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
goat!!!! goat vials pleeeeease :<
goat!!!! goat vials pleeeeease :<
jd4Povy.png
Sad that there is no way I can put the Goat Eyes onto my progen or even have a chance of getting them via Scattersight.

I don't play often enough, nor have the real world funds and time to purchase and convert gems to treasure so that I can buy a (relatively) infinite amount of the remaining Scattersight Vials, nor do I believe my luck is good enough that I could land Goat Eyes on my progen with the vials I could afford to purchase.

Sad that there is no way I can put the Goat Eyes onto my progen or even have a chance of getting them via Scattersight.

I don't play often enough, nor have the real world funds and time to purchase and convert gems to treasure so that I can buy a (relatively) infinite amount of the remaining Scattersight Vials, nor do I believe my luck is good enough that I could land Goat Eyes on my progen with the vials I could afford to purchase.

Love this update! Hoping to pave the way for even more breeding exclusive content in the future ! :)
Love this update! Hoping to pave the way for even more breeding exclusive content in the future ! :)
tumblr_ochg4uDlB11us53xfo7_r1_500.png
I like natural eye chances
I like natural eye chances
Shade Possession Suggestion Thread

A deity is a god. A diety is a weight loss prayer~!
LotusCandy wrote on 2017-06-15:
ICSNORK MENEING EY
I really don’t see an issue with not having vials for the Goat eyes honestly. Yea, they’re new, but they’re implemented in the same way Primal eyes and Multigaze eye types were when they were introduced during that eye update. Y’all would throw fits if we ended up getting vials for those because the chances of getting them are what makes them cool and/or valuable so what’s the issue here? I think it was a good idea Toto have one of each - one vial update and one natural occurring update. kudos to the FR team!
I really don’t see an issue with not having vials for the Goat eyes honestly. Yea, they’re new, but they’re implemented in the same way Primal eyes and Multigaze eye types were when they were introduced during that eye update. Y’all would throw fits if we ended up getting vials for those because the chances of getting them are what makes them cool and/or valuable so what’s the issue here? I think it was a good idea Toto have one of each - one vial update and one natural occurring update. kudos to the FR team!
IMG_9901.png
Love the goat eyes!
Love the goat eyes!
mqdefault.jpg
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 122 123