Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | New to this whole thing
So I just joined FR less than 30 minutes ago. What are some tips and tricks for being really successful on here? I’ve already done some looking around and some of the people on here have some crazy awesome stuff that I don’t want to be missing out on.
So I just joined FR less than 30 minutes ago. What are some tips and tricks for being really successful on here? I’ve already done some looking around and some of the people on here have some crazy awesome stuff that I don’t want to be missing out on.
my recommendation is to get yourself lots of gold from the fairgrounds, and look in the auction house for any cool dragons you'd like! It helps build up your gene pool, so you can breed a bunch of cool dragons [emoji=guardian laughing] the fastest way to get money is with the glimmer & gloom game, and there are a ton of guides in these forums that can help! heres a really comprehensive guide: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2477115#post_2477115
my recommendation is to get yourself lots of gold from the fairgrounds, and look in the auction house for any cool dragons you'd like! It helps build up your gene pool, so you can breed a bunch of cool dragons

the fastest way to get money is with the glimmer & gloom game, and there are a ton of guides in these forums that can help!
heres a really comprehensive guide: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2477115#post_2477115
@inkacola Thank you so much!
@inkacola Thank you so much!
@FLGatorsFan,

Some other popular methods of making money on this game also include:

- Art - if you're an artist, you can do commissions (this includes writing commissions, which I personally do... When I'm not stuck in the middle of the worst writer's block I've ever had -.-) and artists can also make custom skins/accents to sell.

- Coliseum - The coliseum is major in two forms of profit making. Either you can farm the coliseum for items, or you can use it for profit exalting. (When you exalt a dragon, the treasure you receive in return increases based on its level, and the daily bonuses listed on the front page. Many people will buy dragons sold for around 7000t or less (fodder), level them to around 7, then exalt for a profit. Rinse and repeat.

Here's a very popular guide on how to set up your coli team

- Baldwin - You can sell all of the materials you get from reducing stuff in Baldwin for a nice profit. You can also hoard those materials so that when a festival rolls around (end of each month, except December, but in Dec we have Night of the Nocturne instead) you can make tons of festival currency and either buy the fest items with it, or sell it for profit. At higher levels in Baldwin you can also make in-demand items like apparel, familiars, genes, Bognseak breed change scrolls, unhatched bogsneak eggs, and even one of the unnatural eye types (dark sclera)

Make sure to check out the guides section of the forums, as well as the giveaways (often there's free stuff for new players) and your flight-specific forums, which should have resources to help you get started!

Welcome to FR!
@FLGatorsFan,

Some other popular methods of making money on this game also include:

- Art - if you're an artist, you can do commissions (this includes writing commissions, which I personally do... When I'm not stuck in the middle of the worst writer's block I've ever had -.-) and artists can also make custom skins/accents to sell.

- Coliseum - The coliseum is major in two forms of profit making. Either you can farm the coliseum for items, or you can use it for profit exalting. (When you exalt a dragon, the treasure you receive in return increases based on its level, and the daily bonuses listed on the front page. Many people will buy dragons sold for around 7000t or less (fodder), level them to around 7, then exalt for a profit. Rinse and repeat.

Here's a very popular guide on how to set up your coli team

- Baldwin - You can sell all of the materials you get from reducing stuff in Baldwin for a nice profit. You can also hoard those materials so that when a festival rolls around (end of each month, except December, but in Dec we have Night of the Nocturne instead) you can make tons of festival currency and either buy the fest items with it, or sell it for profit. At higher levels in Baldwin you can also make in-demand items like apparel, familiars, genes, Bognseak breed change scrolls, unhatched bogsneak eggs, and even one of the unnatural eye types (dark sclera)

Make sure to check out the guides section of the forums, as well as the giveaways (often there's free stuff for new players) and your flight-specific forums, which should have resources to help you get started!

Welcome to FR!
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
@allstohel thanks!
@allstohel thanks!