Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Jewelry Box Fae
1 2 ... 245 246 247 248 249 ... 382 383
@ToasterOnTop Thank you for liking them! [emoji=ridgeback laughing] Unfortunately, I can't take your idea for a few reasons: [LIST=1] [*]Pearls aren't a metal [*]Iridescent isn't an allowed gene [*]Cream is already used for the rose gold variant [/LIST] More information about why my requirements are what they are is explained in the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2244205/1#post_28571671]FAQ[/url]. The idea is really cute, though! That's a really pretty scry :O While I'm strict on the official rules, I encourage people to make their own "unofficial" variants if it makes them happy to do so. Many people already have! Don't let your dreams be dreams!
@ToasterOnTop Thank you for liking them! Unfortunately, I can't take your idea for a few reasons:
  1. Pearls aren't a metal
  2. Iridescent isn't an allowed gene
  3. Cream is already used for the rose gold variant
More information about why my requirements are what they are is explained in the FAQ.

The idea is really cute, though! That's a really pretty scry :O While I'm strict on the official rules, I encourage people to make their own "unofficial" variants if it makes them happy to do so. Many people already have! Don't let your dreams be dreams!
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
@ToasterOnTop Welcome to the fae-mily! While it is a very pretty version of the JBF, Cream cannot be used for Pearl as it is only for Rose Gold. With help from fellow slaves of the JBF, I was able to get the Rosies to come to fruition. I'm not sure if @fistfulofdragons would allow it, but we do have a side thread for those that didn't pass the line-up, yet qualify for something else.
@ToasterOnTop Welcome to the fae-mily! While it is a very pretty version of the JBF, Cream cannot be used for Pearl as it is only for Rose Gold. With help from fellow slaves of the JBF, I was able to get the Rosies to come to fruition. I'm not sure if @fistfulofdragons would allow it, but we do have a side thread for those that didn't pass the line-up, yet qualify for something else.
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
Thanks for adding them! [emoji=fae happy] Aria is now sitting on a clutch of two eggs! Is there any specific code graphic(s) I should put into the description of my hatchlings (once they hatch) before I sell them?
Thanks for adding them! Aria is now sitting on a clutch of two eggs!

Is there any specific code graphic(s) I should put into the description of my hatchlings (once they hatch) before I sell them?
R3OpbRR.png
[/center]
@Tyloxra Hmm, not really? You can sell them however you want! You might want to put in one of my linked graphics so purchasers know that they just purchased a JBF and can register it here. That's what I do, anyway
@Tyloxra Hmm, not really? You can sell them however you want! You might want to put in one of my linked graphics so purchasers know that they just purchased a JBF and can register it here. That's what I do, anyway
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
[emoji=cat 1][emoji=cat 2][emoji=cat 3][emoji=fae happy][emoji=wind rune]
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
[emoji=silver tiara][emoji=butterfly 2][emoji=fae happy]
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
Okay, will do! Thanks ~
Okay, will do! Thanks ~
R3OpbRR.png
[/center]
@ToasterOnTop there is a Water Flight subspecies called Pearls of the Sea which you might like, it's not related to JBF in any way, but uses the lighter shades and iridescent genes to make lovely shimmery pearl dragons. Cheers!
@ToasterOnTop there is a Water Flight subspecies called Pearls of the Sea which you might like, it's not related to JBF in any way, but uses the lighter shades and iridescent genes to make lovely shimmery pearl dragons. Cheers!
duHgkuH.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49991788] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499918/49991788_350.png[/img] [/url] *plonks down a friend and boy* [emoji=fae laughing] <<; He needed crackle, but I love him.

49991788_350.png

*plonks down a friend and boy* <<; He needed crackle, but I love him.
4oO1RBo.pngPxMSA5r.pngQNDaGpC.png
Thanks for the info everyone! ^^ I will definitely be getting into this subspecies fosho because they are just gorgeous [emoji=blue gem]
Thanks for the info everyone! ^^ I will definitely be getting into this subspecies fosho because they are just gorgeous
RYNXAtd.png
1 2 ... 245 246 247 248 249 ... 382 383