Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I found the original contour
1 2 3
I hate that hip/shoulder line too omg, so nice to see we’re all in agreement here. Get rid of it! Give us this contour instead!!! But plus the colored feetsies bc I agree it’s the best feature of contour rn.
I hate that hip/shoulder line too omg, so nice to see we’re all in agreement here. Get rid of it! Give us this contour instead!!! But plus the colored feetsies bc I agree it’s the best feature of contour rn.
db5tugi-dc7cad0e-216e-4be0-a2e2-6df929902aba.png -- - Tru
- She / Her
- Dragon Lover

Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind.
I don't mind the face line, but the hip/shoulder line really bugs me most of the time. It disrupts the primary gene too much.
I don't mind the face line, but the hip/shoulder line really bugs me most of the time. It disrupts the primary gene too much.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
Oh my gosh I love this, it's awesome, but damn the roundhorns on the snappy gal :0
Oh my gosh I love this, it's awesome, but damn the roundhorns on the snappy gal :0
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
I love these??? There's no weird shoulder/hip loop that cuts through most primaries and looks ridiculous??? It's great
I love these??? There's no weird shoulder/hip loop that cuts through most primaries and looks ridiculous??? It's great
d32NFgh.png
mlHpBMC.png
UU9vIu2.png
2JV5Zu3.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
DistortionSig.png trans.png
Now it's ruined, i like this so much better!
Now it's ruined, i like this so much better!
Oh wow, this is so old I'd totally forgotten about it lmao. I remember being really excited when contour was coming out that they were actually doing something like this, but the end result was a little disappointing for me so I never really ended up using it. Probably would have put coloured soles too if I'd thought of it! [emoji=heart] u guys
Oh wow, this is so old I'd totally forgotten about it lmao. I remember being really excited when contour was coming out that they were actually doing something like this, but the end result was a little disappointing for me so I never really ended up using it. Probably would have put coloured soles too if I'd thought of it!

u guys
nature_banner.png
can i just present you with this? i dug it up for thirty minutes hh this was the original concept for runes ifi got the right post gghdkghg [quote name="Luciellia" date="2014-02-02 16:55:01" ] *raises hand* I have a tert suggestion that's a tad different, I think. Here are some kinda fast examples I made, I pulled the dragons from my own lair. [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/1e0ea63484e36a150e34a76162493444/tumblr_inline_n0e5w866kO1r2jdta.png[/img] [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/d7ec0ed2a96f602e5d977a93d3d0e413/tumblr_inline_n0e5wfYZIF1r2jdta.png[/img] [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/d3e919f445250fa9008af81e2dbb5b91/tumblr_inline_n0e5wlITwJ1r2jdta.png[/img] [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/964f2e0c8d4f7ccc1c99d3f274691618/tumblr_inline_n0e9lieH4Y1r2jdta.png[/img] So um, it's obviously not animal markings. Instead it's magic; the idea behind it is that these marks are physical manifestations of magic that appear on the bodies of dragons born with high levels of magical talent. There are a few skins, I know a holiday one and coliseum one, that have a similar kind of thing going on, it would be really fun to see that type of thing as a tert. Lol at least I think so. [/quote]
can i just present you with this?
i dug it up for thirty minutes hh
this was the original concept for runes ifi got the right post gghdkghg
Luciellia wrote on 2014-02-02 16:55:01:
*raises hand* I have a tert suggestion that's a tad different, I think. Here are some kinda fast examples I made, I pulled the dragons from my own lair.

tumblr_inline_n0e5w866kO1r2jdta.png

tumblr_inline_n0e5wfYZIF1r2jdta.png

tumblr_inline_n0e5wlITwJ1r2jdta.png

tumblr_inline_n0e9lieH4Y1r2jdta.png

So um, it's obviously not animal markings. Instead it's magic; the idea behind it is that these marks are physical manifestations of magic that appear on the bodies of dragons born with high levels of magical talent. There are a few skins, I know a holiday one and coliseum one, that have a similar kind of thing going on, it would be really fun to see that type of thing as a tert. Lol at least I think so.
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
I feel cheated now.
I don't like contour because of the line down the face and across the hip and shoulders. But I just shrugged it off because "that's just how it is" and now I see neither of those things were present in the original pitch and it makes me sad.
I feel cheated now.
I don't like contour because of the line down the face and across the hip and shoulders. But I just shrugged it off because "that's just how it is" and now I see neither of those things were present in the original pitch and it makes me sad.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
1 2 3