Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Gilded Crown, Sprites, +
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(Silently cries in the background over the crown, but decides once will have enough currency to buy it.)
(Silently cries in the background over the crown, but decides once will have enough currency to buy it.)
@Rizibizi4 Thank you for the bump! [emoji=familiar heart]
@Rizibizi4
Thank you for the bump!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Ara How much is the Light Sprite going for?
@Ara How much is the Light Sprite going for?
splat.gif
@PinkWater

There's one on the AH for 59kg right now, and apparently one sold for 40kg recently.
I would sell mine for 58.5kg at the moment because of that 59kg on the AH, but in general, I probably wouldn't go below 60kg.
@PinkWater

There's one on the AH for 59kg right now, and apparently one sold for 40kg recently.
I would sell mine for 58.5kg at the moment because of that 59kg on the AH, but in general, I probably wouldn't go below 60kg.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
I like your thunderborn skin for the spirals. What's your value of it?
I like your thunderborn skin for the spirals. What's your value of it?
@Yasuhirokodi This skin? [item=Skin: Thunderborn] The cheapest one on the AH is 3500 gems. I could take 10% off that price, so that'd be 3150 gems.
@Yasuhirokodi

This skin?
Skin: Thunderborn
The cheapest one on the AH is 3500 gems. I could take 10% off that price, so that'd be 3150 gems.
Volunteer Moderator

Just curious. How much is the Light Sprite?
Just curious. How much is the Light Sprite?
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu

60k gems
@AoiNoRyuu

60k gems
Volunteer Moderator

Best of luck selling and welcome back! [emoji=ridgeback laughing]
Best of luck selling and welcome back!
Her mind, long harassed by distress, now yielded to imaginary terrors.

45yQy5X.jpeg
friendly bump
[also so i can track this as i am trying to up my payment plan]
friendly bump
[also so i can track this as i am trying to up my payment plan]
isKD8b7.pngjOdmNEF.gif3oZFknA.pnggzm9m1T.png8dl44zX.pngQr6tX5g.pngXkGU4ms.gifvm7mN7X.gif
LsrqPUv.png
Cig1Dl6.png
KgVQIRc.png
xo4eyq6.png
iJgGlJd.png
iqrclgy.png
DzMZn6q.pngIsVae30.png
EvS3mMl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9