Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Gilded Crown, Sprites, +
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Ara
Yes I was actually suggest something very similar :) If not identical haha!
@Ara
Yes I was actually suggest something very similar :) If not identical haha!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi

Oh awesome! I'll send a CR for the first 3 familiars, then, and we can work out the details of the Water Sprite via PM?
@Mahogi

Oh awesome! I'll send a CR for the first 3 familiars, then, and we can work out the details of the Water Sprite via PM?
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Ara
Alright, deal! Rip my lifetime savings :')
@Ara
Alright, deal! Rip my lifetime savings :')
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Ara

Okay. I think I will decline then. That is 1.3kG above LAH with a light sprite currently at 57kG and a fire sprite at 8.3kG. I was hoping for something closer to 48kG.
@Ara

Okay. I think I will decline then. That is 1.3kG above LAH with a light sprite currently at 57kG and a fire sprite at 8.3kG. I was hoping for something closer to 48kG.
@RageAsylum

Alrighty, no problem. If you sell your Fire Sprite for 8kg+ and combine that with your gems, I'd be able to offer you a better deal - I'm undervaluing the Fire Sprite due to the work associated with selling it.
@RageAsylum

Alrighty, no problem. If you sell your Fire Sprite for 8kg+ and combine that with your gems, I'd be able to offer you a better deal - I'm undervaluing the Fire Sprite due to the work associated with selling it.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Ara

Will you sell the Light Sprite for treasure and for how much?

Current low AH is 57000 and I can trade gems for treasure right now at 1:990, which would be 56,430,000. Would you take 55,000,000?
@Ara

Will you sell the Light Sprite for treasure and for how much?

Current low AH is 57000 and I can trade gems for treasure right now at 1:990, which would be 56,430,000. Would you take 55,000,000?
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom

I'm valuing gems at 1g=1000t, so current lowest is 57,000,000. I would take 56,500,000t, if that's of any interest to you.
@Bantymom

I'm valuing gems at 1g=1000t, so current lowest is 57,000,000. I would take 56,500,000t, if that's of any interest to you.
Volunteer Moderator

@Ara

Thanks. I'm considering that. Just waiting for one more reply.
@Ara

Thanks. I'm considering that. Just waiting for one more reply.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
@Bantymom

Alright! I'd also accept a mix, like 50kg and 6,500,000t, if that would work for you.
@Bantymom

Alright! I'd also accept a mix, like 50kg and 6,500,000t, if that would work for you.
Volunteer Moderator

@Ara

I don't want to leave you dangling. Thank you so much for your patience. This morning I was able to find a sprite for 50,000g flat. but I wanted to thank you for being willing to work for me.
@Ara

I don't want to leave you dangling. Thank you so much for your patience. This morning I was able to find a sprite for 50,000g flat. but I wanted to thank you for being willing to work for me.
Kleos
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9