Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Webtoons Webcomics
1 2
For forever I've been in love with both "Dice" and "Hookey". The first series isn't Webtoons specific but I had discovered both on there and never once regretted zooming through the chapters.

Is anyone else on FR a fan of either comic?

Or if anyone else is familiar with Webtoons, which comics have captured your heart?
For forever I've been in love with both "Dice" and "Hookey". The first series isn't Webtoons specific but I had discovered both on there and never once regretted zooming through the chapters.

Is anyone else on FR a fan of either comic?

Or if anyone else is familiar with Webtoons, which comics have captured your heart?
Unordinary, Refund HighSchool and Lumine really stole my heart.
Unordinary, Refund HighSchool and Lumine really stole my heart.
WFXNHAl.png
TwoKinds in unreal to me, Love Not Found is so cute and the concept explored are exciting, Hazy London-which was Technicolor London but legal reasons happened- is hekkin cute, Sandra and Woo are my biggest classic.
TwoKinds in unreal to me, Love Not Found is so cute and the concept explored are exciting, Hazy London-which was Technicolor London but legal reasons happened- is hekkin cute, Sandra and Woo are my biggest classic.
XSTEf.gifvWggu.gif
YyB0n.gifMsN0e.gifxpXwR.gifJtKrE.gif
WMS3e.gifWGZTf.gif
q1eJn.gifeIcdE.gif
Cheese in the Trap and I love Yoo are my favourites
Age Matters
Refund Highschool
True Beauty ( i think is its name)
Cheese in the Trap and I love Yoo are my favourites
Age Matters
Refund Highschool
True Beauty ( i think is its name)
ZNhRsiG.png
I've always liked Gourmet Hound, Sweet Home, Lookism, and Odd Girl Out.
There's a lot more I read, but those are my favorites.
I've always liked Gourmet Hound, Sweet Home, Lookism, and Odd Girl Out.
There's a lot more I read, but those are my favorites.
BILLIONS OF BLUE BLISTERING BARNACLES

K20cO1K.png
NEW: Pride Birdies!
yess Gourmet Hound is super cute; definitely on my favorite list! @ Superunknown

Im also reading

Freaking Romance
A Good Day to be A Dog
Lets Play
Rephaim
Ghost Lights
I love Yoo

If you like the creepy twisted side of life read both of Youngchan Hwang's toons
Sweet Home
(the other gets censored; silly FR)
yess Gourmet Hound is super cute; definitely on my favorite list! @ Superunknown

Im also reading

Freaking Romance
A Good Day to be A Dog
Lets Play
Rephaim
Ghost Lights
I love Yoo

If you like the creepy twisted side of life read both of Youngchan Hwang's toons
Sweet Home
(the other gets censored; silly FR)
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
A Good Day To Be A Dog has stolen my heart

SubZero, Let's Play, Yumi's Cells, and Castle Swimmers are also all good romance/humor

Love Advice from the Great Duke of Hell is super hillarious, so is Live with Yourself

Outrage is just Deadpool but technology. Please read it, it's awesome. (Though be aware of some minor adult themes.)

Lunarbaboon is just wholesome parenting and life comics, worth a read whenever.
A Good Day To Be A Dog has stolen my heart

SubZero, Let's Play, Yumi's Cells, and Castle Swimmers are also all good romance/humor

Love Advice from the Great Duke of Hell is super hillarious, so is Live with Yourself

Outrage is just Deadpool but technology. Please read it, it's awesome. (Though be aware of some minor adult themes.)

Lunarbaboon is just wholesome parenting and life comics, worth a read whenever.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
I love Hooky!!! I love the characters so much! I don't understand how a story can be so cute, and yet heart-wrenching at the same time! Just, agh...
I started to like Dice, but the comment section sadly put me off enough to stop reading. Lots of toxicity when I last read, that was like a year or two ago though, it could be different now.

Anyways though, my all time favorite Webtoon is Space Boy! It is really beautifully written and the art is so simplistic and yet has so much expression to it. I would really recommend giving it a read.
I love Hooky!!! I love the characters so much! I don't understand how a story can be so cute, and yet heart-wrenching at the same time! Just, agh...
I started to like Dice, but the comment section sadly put me off enough to stop reading. Lots of toxicity when I last read, that was like a year or two ago though, it could be different now.

Anyways though, my all time favorite Webtoon is Space Boy! It is really beautifully written and the art is so simplistic and yet has so much expression to it. I would really recommend giving it a read.
CLICK MY HECKING EGGS
... Please?
?k9XYy=party.png
Pretty much most of the webtoons I like have already been mentioned, such as Lookism, I love yoo, unOrdinary, Let’s Play, Dice, Sweet Home, Subzero (discover!), etc.
A few other webtoons I like are Sirens Lament, Age Matters (discover squad!), and My Cold Blooded King. (I read more but I can’t think of anything atm.)
Not a fan of BTS, but Save Me is pretty nice. I’m attracted to darker genres. :P
Chiller is great, if you’re a fan of the Horror genre. The webtoon is completed, but in every episode you get a different horror story, each by a different author. There are animations in the panels too (I’d advise you to not scroll too quickly or turn the sound up high with headphones.)
Novae is a Discover webtoon! Everything is so sweet, the art is absolutely beautiful, I don’t understand why it’s not Feautured yet (the author posts around two times a month, maybe that’s the case).

This post turned out to be quite long, sorry about that!
Pretty much most of the webtoons I like have already been mentioned, such as Lookism, I love yoo, unOrdinary, Let’s Play, Dice, Sweet Home, Subzero (discover!), etc.
A few other webtoons I like are Sirens Lament, Age Matters (discover squad!), and My Cold Blooded King. (I read more but I can’t think of anything atm.)
Not a fan of BTS, but Save Me is pretty nice. I’m attracted to darker genres. :P
Chiller is great, if you’re a fan of the Horror genre. The webtoon is completed, but in every episode you get a different horror story, each by a different author. There are animations in the panels too (I’d advise you to not scroll too quickly or turn the sound up high with headphones.)
Novae is a Discover webtoon! Everything is so sweet, the art is absolutely beautiful, I don’t understand why it’s not Feautured yet (the author posts around two times a month, maybe that’s the case).

This post turned out to be quite long, sorry about that!
yehet! oho, rat!----

J A E

She/They
INFJ | Gemini
USA: Fr+3
1157000853.png
-- tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
.-listen-

previously StarGatherer
LF swan lake vista
My current all-time favorite webtoon is Les Normaux. It's so cute, I've reread it at least seven times.

Favorite webcomic from a fr ad is Hazy London. I've reread that one a few times as well.
My current all-time favorite webtoon is Les Normaux. It's so cute, I've reread it at least seven times.

Favorite webcomic from a fr ad is Hazy London. I've reread that one a few times as well.
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
1 2