Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Webtoons Webcomics
1 2
Hooky is amazing, and the art is so bubbly and happy, the pacing nice, and just very well rounded. Heirs Game is good, and the art style is charming in its own way. I'd also recommend Always Human and Aerial Magic, which has, in my opinion, wonderful art and a great soundtrack. Snailogy, Nightmare Factory, and Freaking Romance are all really nice. Lore Olympus is great for a mythology nerd like me, but you don't need to know/understand it to read. Big Jo was really powerful, and I can't wait till it returns. Days of Hana and Orange Marmalade are great. Live with Yourself and Bluechair are also good reads, Flow really compelling, Gourmet Hound super cute yet still story involved, Messenger cool and interesting, Sithrah unique and developed, and UnTouchable sweet and a nice concept. Mage and Demon Queen, Watermelon, and Seed i followed from Discover, Glacias and Humor Me are really great Discover comics, and update fairly regularly. The Steam Dragon Express and Winter Moon are short and sweet, and though I haven't read it, my friends love Dr. Frost. Rise from the Ashes is really nice, Super Secret gas a great story with the right amount of fluff, Moon You a wild card of randomness and feels, and A Budgie's Life, Cat Load Adventures, and Saphie: The One Eyed Cat have made me so emotionally invested to random people's animals, LUFF has brilliant world building, alongside Nothing Special, with endearing characters and so much hidden detail and easter eggs. Blessed is also really nicely developed, and Hardcore Leveling Warrior and The Gamer have really nice (overpowered) characters, with relatively fast moving plots. There's so many more I'm probably forgetting.

TL;DR - Talk to me about pretty much any Webtoon.
Hooky is amazing, and the art is so bubbly and happy, the pacing nice, and just very well rounded. Heirs Game is good, and the art style is charming in its own way. I'd also recommend Always Human and Aerial Magic, which has, in my opinion, wonderful art and a great soundtrack. Snailogy, Nightmare Factory, and Freaking Romance are all really nice. Lore Olympus is great for a mythology nerd like me, but you don't need to know/understand it to read. Big Jo was really powerful, and I can't wait till it returns. Days of Hana and Orange Marmalade are great. Live with Yourself and Bluechair are also good reads, Flow really compelling, Gourmet Hound super cute yet still story involved, Messenger cool and interesting, Sithrah unique and developed, and UnTouchable sweet and a nice concept. Mage and Demon Queen, Watermelon, and Seed i followed from Discover, Glacias and Humor Me are really great Discover comics, and update fairly regularly. The Steam Dragon Express and Winter Moon are short and sweet, and though I haven't read it, my friends love Dr. Frost. Rise from the Ashes is really nice, Super Secret gas a great story with the right amount of fluff, Moon You a wild card of randomness and feels, and A Budgie's Life, Cat Load Adventures, and Saphie: The One Eyed Cat have made me so emotionally invested to random people's animals, LUFF has brilliant world building, alongside Nothing Special, with endearing characters and so much hidden detail and easter eggs. Blessed is also really nicely developed, and Hardcore Leveling Warrior and The Gamer have really nice (overpowered) characters, with relatively fast moving plots. There's so many more I'm probably forgetting.

TL;DR - Talk to me about pretty much any Webtoon.
1 2