Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | HelpfulDruid's Free Hatchery||MOVED
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
can i plz #49943985

can i plz #49943985

@BogQueen,@ToasterOnTop, @GalenLeBeux, @HolyShipper, @DrDragon1538205, @HufflepuffHarry @LupusUncia @MysticalOnyx @Chincherrin,@BottledLightning @LadyExperiment @MorRioghan @Elpidius @bansheebambi @laurea @SammiMatthews @Ambivalence, @phantom105

Neeew babies! The green ones are from a pair of my nature and wind rep. Let me know if you like them and i might make them a permanent pair in the hatchery!

EDIT: Forgot to add - New rule please give me a name for the hatchling when you ask for it <3 Thank you <:
@BogQueen,@ToasterOnTop, @GalenLeBeux, @HolyShipper, @DrDragon1538205, @HufflepuffHarry @LupusUncia @MysticalOnyx @Chincherrin,@BottledLightning @LadyExperiment @MorRioghan @Elpidius @bansheebambi @laurea @SammiMatthews @Ambivalence, @phantom105

Neeew babies! The green ones are from a pair of my nature and wind rep. Let me know if you like them and i might make them a permanent pair in the hatchery!

EDIT: Forgot to add - New rule please give me a name for the hatchling when you ask for it <3 Thank you <:
fg0cF2o.png
@HelpfulDruid Can I get this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50004357] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/500044/50004357_350.png[/img] [/url] She's beautiful, and I do really like the pairing for the green babs. Depending on scries, they can come out v v beautiful.
@HelpfulDruid Can I get this girl?

50004357_350.png

She's beautiful, and I do really like the pairing for the green babs. Depending on scries, they can come out v v beautiful.
. im.pngloptr.png ..ygfZJJN.png....... nyctos lore workshop
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- jk im an everything nerd
- intp capricorn
@MorRioghan sure thing! What would you like to name her? <: (new rule a lot of unnamed were staying unnamed Dx)
@MorRioghan sure thing! What would you like to name her? <: (new rule a lot of unnamed were staying unnamed Dx)
fg0cF2o.png
@helpfuldruid Oh shoot. I don't know yet.. I hadn't really thought of it. I always name my dragons after I figure out their basis for lore and their sort of... power/god they're based off of in my lore? She's gonna be a lore bbg.. I'll get back to you in a moment on a name.
@helpfuldruid Oh shoot. I don't know yet.. I hadn't really thought of it. I always name my dragons after I figure out their basis for lore and their sort of... power/god they're based off of in my lore? She's gonna be a lore bbg.. I'll get back to you in a moment on a name.
. im.pngloptr.png ..ygfZJJN.png....... nyctos lore workshop
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- jk im an everything nerd
- intp capricorn
Can I have #50004355

I think I'll name him...
Jomenffre
Can I have #50004355

I think I'll name him...
Jomenffre
Hi, I'm new and am not sure how to link, but I'll try. If it doesn't work, I'm looking at the pretty lady #49880213. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49880213] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/498803/49880213_350.png[/img] [/url] If she's available, I think I would name her Umadra.
Hi, I'm new and am not sure how to link, but I'll try. If it doesn't work, I'm looking at the pretty lady #49880213.

49880213_350.png

If she's available, I think I would name her Umadra.
Can I get this spiral male? #49943986. MarVel would be his name.
Can I get this spiral male? #49943986. MarVel would be his name.
5eXo29Z.gif
#50004348 could I adopt her if she's still available (name:van gogh) she reminds me of his starry night painting
#50004348 could I adopt her if she's still available (name:van gogh) she reminds me of his starry night painting
Could I have 50004349 named Kosmo? ^-^;;;
Could I have 50004349 named Kosmo? ^-^;;;
giveawayglenminibanner.png
It's not hard to be nice-
help pick up what they dropped, hold the door, say hello;
but it could make someone elses day, just that little bit better
Something that seems small and insignificant to you, can mean the world to someone else

Live not for yesterday, nor for tomorrow
Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32