Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cursed digital paintings | [EUR] [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hey! I'm opening 3 USD slots!

Sorry for disappearing for so long but I had a crazy busy couple of months. Now that I have my midterms behind me I can get back to drawing. Check this post for prices and examples :3

Check out my DeviantArt as well to see my the most recent art :D

General ping:

@wintercovers @TheRealWkdWitch @Mazurkas @oceanics @Illuria @shaladrassil @remuslupn @seiryuu @Cov @Koras @MisfitsLanding @Mip @Oteibilitz @VividStarships @Amythry @sane @Demagogue @Supremacy @deviantdoge @Skedge @Lun @Kipiekie @Shougoney @Yay @slaggo @Crumpet @Whyyesimnot @nilah @Keyina @Cynil @evilwave @JackValet @Ikterrin @cynosural @EmotionalTree @heavylobster

USD ping:

@Nequior @ErinNarcissa @Yay @heavylobster
Hey! I'm opening 3 USD slots!

Sorry for disappearing for so long but I had a crazy busy couple of months. Now that I have my midterms behind me I can get back to drawing. Check this post for prices and examples :3

Check out my DeviantArt as well to see my the most recent art :D

General ping:

@wintercovers @TheRealWkdWitch @Mazurkas @oceanics @Illuria @shaladrassil @remuslupn @seiryuu @Cov @Koras @MisfitsLanding @Mip @Oteibilitz @VividStarships @Amythry @sane @Demagogue @Supremacy @deviantdoge @Skedge @Lun @Kipiekie @Shougoney @Yay @slaggo @Crumpet @Whyyesimnot @nilah @Keyina @Cynil @evilwave @JackValet @Ikterrin @cynosural @EmotionalTree @heavylobster

USD ping:

@Nequior @ErinNarcissa @Yay @heavylobster
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
@Ythequeris

I'd like to reserve a slot!
@Ythequeris

I'd like to reserve a slot!
0Xrg9Di.png
@heavylobster

Alright! :D
@heavylobster

Alright! :D
@Ythequeris
Can I grab a slot as well?
@Ythequeris
Can I grab a slot as well?
saAHP09.png
@EmotionalTree

Sure, fill the form whenever you're ready :D
@EmotionalTree

Sure, fill the form whenever you're ready :D
@Ythequeris Thank you! Username: EmotionalTree Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46689005] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/466891/46689005_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: USD Type of order: flat bust Background: whatever works best Additional info: I would love his accent to be included, he's got the swamp monster vibe going on. Generally I like a creepy atmosphere and the more teeth showing the better but please feel free to take as much artistic liberty as you want!
@Ythequeris
Thank you!

Username: EmotionalTree
Dragon:

46689005_350.png

Payment: USD
Type of order: flat bust
Background: whatever works best
Additional info: I would love his accent to be included, he's got the swamp monster vibe going on. Generally I like a creepy atmosphere and the more teeth showing the better but please feel free to take as much artistic liberty as you want!
saAHP09.png
@EmotionalTree

Oooh, he's glorious! I already have an awesome idea :D
Please send me your paypal adress through PM, I'll send you an invoice then :3
@EmotionalTree

Oooh, he's glorious! I already have an awesome idea :D
Please send me your paypal adress through PM, I'll send you an invoice then :3
@Ythequeris
Do you still have a slot open? If you do, I would love one!!
@Ythequeris
Do you still have a slot open? If you do, I would love one!!
=
@Illuria

Yes! I do have one more slot open :D
@Illuria

Yes! I do have one more slot open :D
@Ythequeris Awesome!! Would you be able to do Hanahaki. Username: Illuria Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39911689] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/399117/39911689_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: USD Type of order: Painted bust Background: Simple Additional info: I would love if you could do her accent and apparel. Could you maybe do like a longing atmosphere for her. I think that would fight her the most.
@Ythequeris
Awesome!!
Would you be able to do Hanahaki.
Username: Illuria
Dragon:
39911689_350.png

Payment: USD
Type of order: Painted bust
Background: Simple
Additional info: I would love if you could do her accent and apparel. Could you maybe do like a longing atmosphere for her. I think that would fight her the most.
=
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10