Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cursed digital paintings | [EUR] [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
charge more! your art is gorgeous!
charge more! your art is gorgeous!
EMyLV5j.png jjMK0ak.png m4pISGA.png
@Ythequeris

I'd love to be put on a pinglist
@Ythequeris

I'd love to be put on a pinglist
Please add me to your ping list your art is great!
Please add me to your ping list your art is great!
@Ythequeris
Hello there! *^*
Can I get pinged? Those arts are reaély beautiful! <3
@Ythequeris
Hello there! *^*
Can I get pinged? Those arts are reaély beautiful! <3
5891801a7bbcd5e9c6aeff9821d1e2fda0e1ee6c.png
hdWqAOO.png
zLwbKxI.png
HkP1Kx1.png
oaolHwW.png
9bc3d1022808dc564cb98e21609cdb28fde2cfc4.gif mtHAEL4.png
EB9jVcQ.png
0XHtpWy.png
Vs2WmBF.png
@Naught Oh hey! I didn't expect a customer right now tbh, haha! Sketchy style is with mostly flat colors with a non-refined lineart. Something like in this picture: [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/f433/f/2018/237/2/f/paskudek_uwu_smol_by_blondes_sketchbook-dcl5gmg.png[/img] Also, Danny is such a charming boy ♥
@Naught

Oh hey! I didn't expect a customer right now tbh, haha!
Sketchy style is with mostly flat colors with a non-refined lineart. Something like in this picture:

paskudek_uwu_smol_by_blondes_sketchbook-dcl5gmg.png

Also, Danny is such a charming boy ♥
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
@Ythequeris
yo! after ordering an accent in your shop, I checked your profile and your art is so cool, I'd love a ping when you take commissions again, please! :D
@Ythequeris
yo! after ordering an accent in your shop, I checked your profile and your art is so cool, I'd love a ping when you take commissions again, please! :D
qR6otwA.png
@Shougoney

Sure, I'll ping you! :D
@Shougoney

Sure, I'll ping you! :D
@Ythequeris
May I join the pinglist as well? Such pretty style you have!
@Ythequeris
May I join the pinglist as well? Such pretty style you have!
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
@Yay

Of course ♥ Thank you! :D
@Yay

Of course ♥ Thank you! :D
Hey guys! I'm opening 3 slots! One gem/USD slot (you choose) and two other USD only. My main focus is on USD this time (and probably a couple of next batches) because I need to save up some money for my tuition fee and other important expenses. Life's just been extra hard the past couple of months, I hope you can understand that :3

___

General Pinglist:

@wintercovers @TheRealWkdWitch @Mazurkas @oceanics @Illuria @shaladrassil @remuslupn @seiryuu @Cov @Koras @MisfitsLanding @Mip @Oteibilitz @VividStarships @Amythry @sane @Demagogue @Supremacy @deviantdoge @Skedge @Lun @Kipiekie @Shougoney @Yay @slaggo @Crumpet @Whyyesimnot

USD Pinglist:

@Nequior @ErinNarcissa
Hey guys! I'm opening 3 slots! One gem/USD slot (you choose) and two other USD only. My main focus is on USD this time (and probably a couple of next batches) because I need to save up some money for my tuition fee and other important expenses. Life's just been extra hard the past couple of months, I hope you can understand that :3

___

General Pinglist:

@wintercovers @TheRealWkdWitch @Mazurkas @oceanics @Illuria @shaladrassil @remuslupn @seiryuu @Cov @Koras @MisfitsLanding @Mip @Oteibilitz @VividStarships @Amythry @sane @Demagogue @Supremacy @deviantdoge @Skedge @Lun @Kipiekie @Shougoney @Yay @slaggo @Crumpet @Whyyesimnot

USD Pinglist:

@Nequior @ErinNarcissa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10