Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cursed digital paintings | [EUR] [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Ythequeris
Hey, I sent the payment to you a couple days ago and I was wondering if I was able to get the full piece, please?
I'm super excited for it! ;o;
@Ythequeris
Hey, I sent the payment to you a couple days ago and I was wondering if I was able to get the full piece, please?
I'm super excited for it! ;o;
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Supremacy

I sent it to you via PM! :D
@Supremacy

I sent it to you via PM! :D
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
[center][font=corbel][size=6]OPENING COMMISSIONS![/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9t7e9ng.png[/img] [font=corbel]Hi guys! I'm thrilled to announce that for the whole month of July there are going to be [b]unlimited open USD slots[/b]! And [b]3 open FR currency slots[/b] (for now, maybe I'll open more)! Check out first page for details and some examples of my work. [b]Prices:[/b] • 10$ for flat-colored bust. • 15$ for shaded and colored bust. • 25$ for painterly style bust (as in the first example). • 50$ for painterly style fullbody (as in the last example). (USD/gem/treasure ratio is 1$ = 100 gems = 90'000 treasure) [b]Can't wait for your orders! :D[/b] ----- [font=corbel]My pinglists: [size=1]@wintercovers @TheRealWkdWitch @Mazurkas @oceanics @Illuria @KyraKitesong @remuslupn @seiryuu @Cov @Koras @MisfitsLanding @Mip @Oteibilitz @VividStarships @Amythry @sane @Demagogue @Supremacy @deviantdoge @Skedge @Lun @Kipiekie @Shougoney @Yay @slaggo @Crumpet @Whyyesimnot @nilah @Keyina @Cynil @evilwave @JackValet @Ikterrin @cynosural @EmotionalTree @heavylobster @Poufkin @Vulpess @@GadzooksTD @Nequior @ErinNarcissa @Yay @heavylobster @Aeimberdini @faraway @Skydust @mystiki @SarcasticHawke @Alamire @Roheryn @OnyxBat @Phaerie[/size] [font=corbel][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2335577]Please click here to go to the CAPE thread![/url][br]Keywords selected: Digital, Full Body, Bust, Real Life Currency, FR Currency, Flat color, Shaded/Fully rendered, Environments, Feral[/center][size=1][font=corbel]@Artorias, @astromeme, @Plushstiel, @wildewinged, @Kookaburra, @Meloetta, @Lup, @Imani, @mazurkas, @Robinton, @forumsdackel, @Shiftie, @Inoue, @Aztec, @Gimeurcookie, @Ragnell, @Praedyth, @Laeyein, @Damindra, @balthy, @Xemnas, @Tiriea, @ColoradoBlues, @Hikumi, @Ythequeris, @yusukekitagawa, @DoctorRosalia, @Boxparts, @Dis, @Mystiki, @TsarinaTorment, @Reiyn, @keydotzip, @AtticSaltStorms, @Laxi, @rosevoids, @Ember, @Desolation, @WickedJayla, @birdfairy, @Noodlesper, @Einstakur, @Gaze, @helloca, @X3X, @QuetzalQueen, @EtherealDreams, @caelumdeity, @Tlaloc, @Reilon, @Eiyora, @TwiliPriestess, @jr413, @Cheshly, @Trachynhawb, @Heathers, @Ethiera, @wesleydog, @Eidos, @CoweringPlague, @arikin, @CheeseChatot, @Fujo, @VoidedMortal, @Twye, @Suntouched, @Pedge, @Korwa, @overture, @boneboy, @Frillshark, @Saeliras, @Jayisalone[/size]
OPENING COMMISSIONS!

9t7e9ng.png

Hi guys! I'm thrilled to announce that for the whole month of July there are going to be unlimited open USD slots! And 3 open FR currency slots (for now, maybe I'll open more)! Check out first page for details and some examples of my work.

Prices:

• 10$ for flat-colored bust.

• 15$ for shaded and colored bust.

• 25$ for painterly style bust (as in the first example).

• 50$ for painterly style fullbody (as in the last example).

(USD/gem/treasure ratio is 1$ = 100 gems = 90'000 treasure)

Can't wait for your orders! :D

My pinglists:

@wintercovers @TheRealWkdWitch @Mazurkas @oceanics @Illuria @KyraKitesong @remuslupn @seiryuu @Cov @Koras @MisfitsLanding @Mip @Oteibilitz @VividStarships @Amythry @sane @Demagogue @Supremacy @deviantdoge @Skedge @Lun @Kipiekie @Shougoney @Yay @slaggo @Crumpet @Whyyesimnot @nilah @Keyina @Cynil @evilwave @JackValet @Ikterrin @cynosural @EmotionalTree @heavylobster @Poufkin @Vulpess @@GadzooksTD @Nequior @ErinNarcissa @Yay @heavylobster @Aeimberdini @faraway @Skydust @mystiki @SarcasticHawke @Alamire @Roheryn @OnyxBat @Phaerie

Please click here to go to the CAPE thread!
Keywords selected: Digital, Full Body, Bust, Real Life Currency, FR Currency, Flat color, Shaded/Fully rendered, Environments, Feral
@Artorias, @astromeme, @Plushstiel, @wildewinged, @Kookaburra, @Meloetta, @Lup, @Imani, @mazurkas, @Robinton, @forumsdackel, @Shiftie, @Inoue, @Aztec, @Gimeurcookie, @Ragnell, @Praedyth, @Laeyein, @Damindra, @balthy, @Xemnas, @Tiriea, @ColoradoBlues, @Hikumi, @Ythequeris, @yusukekitagawa, @DoctorRosalia, @Boxparts, @Dis, @Mystiki, @TsarinaTorment, @Reiyn, @keydotzip, @AtticSaltStorms, @Laxi, @rosevoids, @Ember, @Desolation, @WickedJayla, @birdfairy, @Noodlesper, @Einstakur, @Gaze, @helloca, @X3X, @QuetzalQueen, @EtherealDreams, @caelumdeity, @Tlaloc, @Reilon, @Eiyora, @TwiliPriestess, @jr413, @Cheshly, @Trachynhawb, @Heathers, @Ethiera, @wesleydog, @Eidos, @CoweringPlague, @arikin, @CheeseChatot, @Fujo, @VoidedMortal, @Twye, @Suntouched, @Pedge, @Korwa, @overture, @boneboy, @Frillshark, @Saeliras, @Jayisalone
@Ythequeris Sorry about the ping. I have this automatic response to artists I want art from when they open slots. It's ping, ask for a slot and mention that will edit in a minute. [b]Username:[/b] faraway [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49927507] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499276/49927507_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type of order:[/b] painted bust [b]Background:[/b] simple bg [b]Additional info:[/b] His accent and primal eyes are very important, if it's impossible for whatever reason I am more than happy to commission a bust of a different dragon. This one is a shadow dwelling demon that devours souls by hypnotizing his victims and sucking all their memories and experiences and everything that makes up their person from them and leaving only an empty shell of a body covered in that purple goo that drips from his eyes. Not official lore, but what I always thought of him. Use it, if it helps at all. If it doesn't help, ignore it.
@Ythequeris Sorry about the ping. I have this automatic response to artists I want art from when they open slots. It's ping, ask for a slot and mention that will edit in a minute.
Username: faraway
Dragon:
49927507_350.png

Type of order: painted bust
Background: simple bg
Additional info: His accent and primal eyes are very important, if it's impossible for whatever reason I am more than happy to commission a bust of a different dragon.
This one is a shadow dwelling demon that devours souls by hypnotizing his victims and sucking all their memories and experiences and everything that makes up their person from them and leaving only an empty shell of a body covered in that purple goo that drips from his eyes.
Not official lore, but what I always thought of him. Use it, if it helps at all. If it doesn't help, ignore it.
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
@Ythequeris I'd love to grab one of the gem slots! [s]Will edit my order in a moment <3 Just need to decide on a dragon![/s] [b]Username:[/b] Fujo [b]Dragon: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22860923] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228610/22860923_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type of order: [/b]Painterly Fullbody (Gem payment) [b]Background: [/b]Transparent would be preferred, but if you feel like a backround would suit her better, a simple one is fine! [b]Additional info:[/b] Pan is a autumn witch. Her demeanor is kind and warm, like warm and cozy autumn evenings, where you can hear the leaves crunching under your feet. Her little lamp lights the way for travelers that get lost in the arcane woods.
@Ythequeris I'd love to grab one of the gem slots! Will edit my order in a moment <3 Just need to decide on a dragon!

Username: Fujo
Dragon:

22860923_350.png

Type of order: Painterly Fullbody (Gem payment)
Background: Transparent would be preferred, but if you feel like a backround would suit her better, a simple one is fine!
Additional info: Pan is a autumn witch. Her demeanor is kind and warm, like warm and cozy autumn evenings, where you can hear the leaves crunching under your feet. Her little lamp lights the way for travelers that get lost in the arcane woods.
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Ythequeris [s]could I claim a slot for a painted bust (paid in gems)? I'll edit in the form asap[/s] edit: Username: faebeats Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49506546] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/495066/49506546_350.png[/img] [/url] Type of order: painted bust Background: whatever you feel like Additional info: an ominous/scary atmosphere would work great I think. feel free to make him as wolf-like and creepy-looking as you want =) the wooly coat he wears is supposed to simply represent more fur and having the locket stand out a little would be great as its kinda important for his lore<3 otherwise, go wild
@Ythequeris
could I claim a slot for a painted bust (paid in gems)? I'll edit in the form asap
edit:
Username: faebeats
Dragon:
49506546_350.png

Type of order: painted bust
Background: whatever you feel like
Additional info: an ominous/scary atmosphere would work great I think. feel free to make him as wolf-like and creepy-looking as you want =) the wooly coat he wears is supposed to simply represent more fur and having the locket stand out a little would be great as its kinda important for his lore<3 otherwise, go wild
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
@Ythequeris Username: wildewinged Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19940915] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199410/19940915_350.png[/img] [/url] Type of order: painted bust for USD Background: simple bg Additional info: She’s the clan’s vaultkeeper, so a background with shining gold tones like treasure would be great! She would look serene and pleased. Feel free to leave off her halos, she doesn’t need them in the picture!
@Ythequeris

Username: wildewinged
Dragon:
19940915_350.png

Type of order: painted bust for USD
Background: simple bg
Additional info: She’s the clan’s vaultkeeper, so a background with shining gold tones like treasure would be great! She would look serene and pleased. Feel free to leave off her halos, she doesn’t need them in the picture!
dyf3akg.png
@Ythequeris Too poor to commission atm, but I would love to get on your pinglist please!
@Ythequeris Too poor to commission atm, but I would love to get on your pinglist please!
qAcFMSh.png
@Ythequeris Have any treasure slots left?

Also I'm horrid with coversukns and math. How much would it be for the painterly style bust in treasure. I calculated around 2mil treasure but like I said my math I said just dreadful.
@Ythequeris Have any treasure slots left?

Also I'm horrid with coversukns and math. How much would it be for the painterly style bust in treasure. I calculated around 2mil treasure but like I said my math I said just dreadful.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@faraway @Fujo @faebeats

Thank you for your orders! Gosh, all of your dragons are stunning, I can't wait to paint them all! Please send your payments (full or half) through PMs :3

@wildewinged

Thanks for ordering! Heck, she's absolutely gorgeous! Could you please send me your Paypal adress through PM? :>

@Suntouched

Added you! :D

@OnyxBat

The FR currency slots are all taken for now but I can ping you as soon as I'm finished with all of my current commissions. And yeah, that'd be 2'250'000 treasure ;)
@faraway @Fujo @faebeats

Thank you for your orders! Gosh, all of your dragons are stunning, I can't wait to paint them all! Please send your payments (full or half) through PMs :3

@wildewinged

Thanks for ordering! Heck, she's absolutely gorgeous! Could you please send me your Paypal adress through PM? :>

@Suntouched

Added you! :D

@OnyxBat

The FR currency slots are all taken for now but I can ping you as soon as I'm finished with all of my current commissions. And yeah, that'd be 2'250'000 treasure ;)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10