Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LAVAINBOW: Lava + colorful mane Veilspun
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24
@Werecobra
You can remove me from the PuppyChow ping list, but I'd like to be put on the Monsters ping list please! I love those colors together ^^
@Werecobra
You can remove me from the PuppyChow ping list, but I'd like to be put on the Monsters ping list please! I love those colors together ^^
1kz7OWt.png
@Shadylex They're off their cool downs, right now I'm just waiting to be able to afford a coatl scroll! There are reserves, other than that I'm pretty much waiting on accent approvals + sales.

@Dragoness Removed and added! Those two actually gave me four eggs last night, so there will be a bounty of babs in a few days!

@Rattlecat I put you down for an "anything" ping, but I'll try not to spam you!

@Maryn Added you to the ping list! If you want a reserve, you are welcome to it. I don't know about hatching them on a plague nest.. I'll have to see if any of my friends have a nest open at that time. I'm unwilling to rent from total strangers, the whole process makes me really nervous!
@Shadylex They're off their cool downs, right now I'm just waiting to be able to afford a coatl scroll! There are reserves, other than that I'm pretty much waiting on accent approvals + sales.

@Dragoness Removed and added! Those two actually gave me four eggs last night, so there will be a bounty of babs in a few days!

@Rattlecat I put you down for an "anything" ping, but I'll try not to spam you!

@Maryn Added you to the ping list! If you want a reserve, you are welcome to it. I don't know about hatching them on a plague nest.. I'll have to see if any of my friends have a nest open at that time. I'm unwilling to rent from total strangers, the whole process makes me really nervous!
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
@Werecobra
Awesome!! That'd be so great! I'm hoping for a Male to be a snuggle-buddy to the Tundra currently in my avatar ^^ Thank you so much!
@Werecobra
Awesome!! That'd be so great! I'm hoping for a Male to be a snuggle-buddy to the Tundra currently in my avatar ^^ Thank you so much!
1kz7OWt.png
@werecobra
Yeah, leave me on the ping list for now. I'd love a triple crim with plague eyes, but fire eyes are a good second choice. I 100% don't blame you for not renting from strangers. I would not recommend it at all. I know Neogeen has been known to lend out nest space from time to time and she's hella trustworthy! I'd be willing to pay extra for plague eyes. But don't let me pressure you or anything, I'm just tossing around suggestions. Can you also ping me for a triple magenta? I'm in the mood for triples lately :D
@werecobra
Yeah, leave me on the ping list for now. I'd love a triple crim with plague eyes, but fire eyes are a good second choice. I 100% don't blame you for not renting from strangers. I would not recommend it at all. I know Neogeen has been known to lend out nest space from time to time and she's hella trustworthy! I'd be willing to pay extra for plague eyes. But don't let me pressure you or anything, I'm just tossing around suggestions. Can you also ping me for a triple magenta? I'm in the mood for triples lately :D
Jylisadoptsmall.png PampTpair.png Jorstadoptsmall.png
@werecobra
Can you take me off ping for the triple crim? I found today. I'd still like to be on the ping list for a triple magenta, though!
@werecobra
Can you take me off ping for the triple crim? I found today. I'd still like to be on the ping list for a triple magenta, though!
Jylisadoptsmall.png PampTpair.png Jorstadoptsmall.png
Could I get on the Plaguelings pinglist? : o
Could I get on the Plaguelings pinglist? : o
@ararem
@vanth
@Rattlecat

Hatched some Bananabelly babies tonight! There's a double fire snapper in there, and some colorful PC siblings!
@ararem
@vanth
@Rattlecat

Hatched some Bananabelly babies tonight! There's a double fire snapper in there, and some colorful PC siblings!
I'm looking for a blue/lemon/lemon male. Could you please ping me if you get one out of Comet and Asagi?
I'm looking for a blue/lemon/lemon male. Could you please ping me if you get one out of Comet and Asagi?
@Vhyxalas @giapet92 @Baleara

Egg x Lollipop babies happened! Sorta, they gave me one egg. Again. Baleara, it does have a green primary!
@Vhyxalas @giapet92 @Baleara

Egg x Lollipop babies happened! Sorta, they gave me one egg. Again. Baleara, it does have a green primary!
@Finnley Their primary range does not go over Blue, unless you mean anything in the blue range in which case sure thing!!

@Maryn Done! They are on the nest now with 3 eggs :)
@Finnley Their primary range does not go over Blue, unless you mean anything in the blue range in which case sure thing!!

@Maryn Done! They are on the nest now with 3 eggs :)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24