Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LAVAINBOW: Lava + colorful mane Veilspun
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24
@Werecobra

I'll pass this time - but keep me on the ping list, please!
@Werecobra

I'll pass this time - but keep me on the ping list, please!
1zvd10k.jpgifwqol.jpg035lW2E.pngNBU7OtB.pngcqospVm.png
@Werecobra I actually found the nanner/sunshine I'm looking for, and since I already have one of their kids I think I should be good, so you can take me off the pinglist ^^ (If you haven't seen them, Smooch and Snoot are the most adorable couple possibly ever)

I would however like to know whenever you hatch any brightly colored snapper females, I'm in the market for one, no real particular specifications other than super cute and not too pricey. I figure you're the go-to for bright colors
@Werecobra I actually found the nanner/sunshine I'm looking for, and since I already have one of their kids I think I should be good, so you can take me off the pinglist ^^ (If you haven't seen them, Smooch and Snoot are the most adorable couple possibly ever)

I would however like to know whenever you hatch any brightly colored snapper females, I'm in the market for one, no real particular specifications other than super cute and not too pricey. I figure you're the go-to for bright colors
KVbkgOZ.png
@Dragoness The Monster nest hatched!
@Dragoness The Monster nest hatched!
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
@Werecobra
I hope you don't mind, I picked up two of 'em so that I could have siblings for storyline/RP purposes ^^
@Werecobra
I hope you don't mind, I picked up two of 'em so that I could have siblings for storyline/RP purposes ^^
1kz7OWt.png
@Warwick
Tadpole and Catfish had their first clutch!

@RambunctiousCrow @Maryn
The first Deathlings have been born!

@Dragoness
It's not a problem at all! I was a little worried you'd picked them up thinking them unrelated AH purchases and am glad to hear that is not the case :)
@Warwick
Tadpole and Catfish had their first clutch!

@RambunctiousCrow @Maryn
The first Deathlings have been born!

@Dragoness
It's not a problem at all! I was a little worried you'd picked them up thinking them unrelated AH purchases and am glad to hear that is not the case :)
@Werecobra - Awesome! Thanks for the ping. c:
@Werecobra - Awesome! Thanks for the ping. c:
@Werecobra You got a lot of really beautiful pairs and dragons there!
I'd liek to be added to the pinglist for 'Lizardbelly' 'Bakery' 'Sweetcream' 'Puppychow'
Thanks a ton!
@Werecobra You got a lot of really beautiful pairs and dragons there!
I'd liek to be added to the pinglist for 'Lizardbelly' 'Bakery' 'Sweetcream' 'Puppychow'
Thanks a ton!
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Ninjakitten @theAbby @Warwick

Forest Fire clutch hatched!

@Fujo

Sure thing!
@Ninjakitten @theAbby @Warwick

Forest Fire clutch hatched!

@Fujo

Sure thing!
@Werecobra, can I be put on the pinglist for Scribble x Crayon?
@Werecobra, can I be put on the pinglist for Scribble x Crayon?
@Seaweed Sure thing!
@Seaweed Sure thing!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24