Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Magicked OOC [Fantasy | Open]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Name: Inghean
Orientation/Availability: questioning/still figuring it out, open for marriage or relationships
Species: human
Appearance: Inghean is small for her age, and has waist-length wavy, reddish-brown hair and sage green eyes. She is very pale, though a multitude of freckles populate her face. She has a rather thin and delicate frame. Inghean tends to prefer wearing simple dark, green, or brown clothes, though she does occasionally wear fancier garments. She often wears casual travel garb consisting of pants, a shirt, and a cloak. She also wears a pair of knee length worn leather boots that have seen better days. She has a small metal pentacle pendant that she keeps strung on a string of tanned leather. Out and about in public, she either hides her necklace beneath her shirt or forgoes wearing it at all, due to the possible risk of exposing herself as a witch.
Personality: Inghean is generally quiet and keeps to herself, but she has the potential to be very excitable. She has a strong moral compass, and often can be stubborn about her beliefs. She also sometimes struggles with feelings of self doubt and bouts of depression and anxiety. She has a penchant for reading all kinds of lore and mythology.
Powers/Weaknesses:
+ Some (wiccan) magic skills: Mostly rituals, rites, etc.
+ Knows how to defend herself with a knife: Not the best with a knife, but enough to be able to suitably defend herself against a few attackers or wild animals
+ Resourceful/knows how to survive: She did have to spend much of her time in the wilderness between towns, so she learned how to survive on her own (hunt, gather food, build shelter, tell direction, etc.)
- Not skilled at combative magic: Most of her magic skills are wiccan type magic, ex: magic circles and stuff
- Small, not very strong: Her small size does make her more vulnerable to attacks
Unfamiliar with the region: She hasn't been here long, so she doesn't know much about the region's geography or culture
Occupation: witch in training/unemployed (is looking for an apprenticeship)
Bio: Inghean was raised in an isolated community far away in the mountains. Her people are one of the few pagan/pre-christian enclaves remaining. She was raised as a witch by her parents and extended family. Currently, she is on a journey of growth and exploration. She's been away from home for a few months already, stopping in each town she happens across to restock and ask directions.
Other: Favorite fruit is raspberries.
Name: Inghean
Orientation/Availability: questioning/still figuring it out, open for marriage or relationships
Species: human
Appearance: Inghean is small for her age, and has waist-length wavy, reddish-brown hair and sage green eyes. She is very pale, though a multitude of freckles populate her face. She has a rather thin and delicate frame. Inghean tends to prefer wearing simple dark, green, or brown clothes, though she does occasionally wear fancier garments. She often wears casual travel garb consisting of pants, a shirt, and a cloak. She also wears a pair of knee length worn leather boots that have seen better days. She has a small metal pentacle pendant that she keeps strung on a string of tanned leather. Out and about in public, she either hides her necklace beneath her shirt or forgoes wearing it at all, due to the possible risk of exposing herself as a witch.
Personality: Inghean is generally quiet and keeps to herself, but she has the potential to be very excitable. She has a strong moral compass, and often can be stubborn about her beliefs. She also sometimes struggles with feelings of self doubt and bouts of depression and anxiety. She has a penchant for reading all kinds of lore and mythology.
Powers/Weaknesses:
+ Some (wiccan) magic skills: Mostly rituals, rites, etc.
+ Knows how to defend herself with a knife: Not the best with a knife, but enough to be able to suitably defend herself against a few attackers or wild animals
+ Resourceful/knows how to survive: She did have to spend much of her time in the wilderness between towns, so she learned how to survive on her own (hunt, gather food, build shelter, tell direction, etc.)
- Not skilled at combative magic: Most of her magic skills are wiccan type magic, ex: magic circles and stuff
- Small, not very strong: Her small size does make her more vulnerable to attacks
Unfamiliar with the region: She hasn't been here long, so she doesn't know much about the region's geography or culture
Occupation: witch in training/unemployed (is looking for an apprenticeship)
Bio: Inghean was raised in an isolated community far away in the mountains. Her people are one of the few pagan/pre-christian enclaves remaining. She was raised as a witch by her parents and extended family. Currently, she is on a journey of growth and exploration. She's been away from home for a few months already, stopping in each town she happens across to restock and ask directions.
Other: Favorite fruit is raspberries.
Are there any characters open for interaction with Oliver?
Are there any characters open for interaction with Oliver?
giphy.gif
is this still open? I know it says it is but I’m just making sure because there’s quite a bit of characters already. If so, may I ask if D&D races apply to this?
is this still open? I know it says it is but I’m just making sure because there’s quite a bit of characters already. If so, may I ask if D&D races apply to this?
luw7Fez.gif
@/relics Ah this is so exciting! If I need to change anything let me know!

Name: Ciradyl Valwines
Gender: Nonbinary/Female presenting (okay with nb and female pronouns)
Orientation/Availability: Pansexual/Open
Species: Tiefling
Appearance:
About 5'10", their horns curl over their head like an antelope's. Their skin is purple, with deep blue eyes and small pupils. Their hair is a darker purple than their skin, and is hand-chopped just past the shoulder. They often wear more flowing robes, not too flashy as to not draw too much attention to them. They have been wandering the desert for many years, and they definitely look it, with sun-dried skin and weary eyes. They have many bags and satchels around, and tend to wear the same blues and purples with silver trim that their stand has.
Personality:
Ciradyl is a bit of a loner, but is looking for work within the city and selling things from the desert they emerged from. They're open to others, but are often found in their market stall at night, and they don't often visit the taverns of the town. Their loner nature keeps them from talking much, and they are almost selectively mute when not selling something.
Powers/Weaknesses:
+ Very powerful magic: their time in the desert left them bereft of much more than their artifacts and their own magic to keep themself alive. This magic is highly explosive, both fire and water at their behest.
+ Capable: The tiefling has been able to keep themself alive for a very long time on their own, and they are able to stand up in a fight if necessary, though they prefer no to.
- Nervous: Though they have powerful magic, Ciradyl will not use it unless absolutely needed, as they are highly untrained and are worried they could hurt others.
- Selectively Mute: While they can sign, Ciradyl will not talk to anyone they are not selling something to. This often leaves a rift between them and others.
- Artifacts: They will not leave their post, often sleeping in their stall with the artifacts they have, severely cutting down on their free time.
Bio: A tiefling with little to no past, Ciradyl does not speak unless spoken to for sales. They came wandering from the south one day, and have taken up a stall in the market since. They do not seem to leave, and it is unclear how they get nourishment. Perhaps it has to do with their wares...but no one has been able to get an answer.
Other: They're actually vegan, as they had to kill too many things for their comfort in the desert. Their favorite fruit is dragonfruit.
@/relics Ah this is so exciting! If I need to change anything let me know!

Name: Ciradyl Valwines
Gender: Nonbinary/Female presenting (okay with nb and female pronouns)
Orientation/Availability: Pansexual/Open
Species: Tiefling
Appearance:
About 5'10", their horns curl over their head like an antelope's. Their skin is purple, with deep blue eyes and small pupils. Their hair is a darker purple than their skin, and is hand-chopped just past the shoulder. They often wear more flowing robes, not too flashy as to not draw too much attention to them. They have been wandering the desert for many years, and they definitely look it, with sun-dried skin and weary eyes. They have many bags and satchels around, and tend to wear the same blues and purples with silver trim that their stand has.
Personality:
Ciradyl is a bit of a loner, but is looking for work within the city and selling things from the desert they emerged from. They're open to others, but are often found in their market stall at night, and they don't often visit the taverns of the town. Their loner nature keeps them from talking much, and they are almost selectively mute when not selling something.
Powers/Weaknesses:
+ Very powerful magic: their time in the desert left them bereft of much more than their artifacts and their own magic to keep themself alive. This magic is highly explosive, both fire and water at their behest.
+ Capable: The tiefling has been able to keep themself alive for a very long time on their own, and they are able to stand up in a fight if necessary, though they prefer no to.
- Nervous: Though they have powerful magic, Ciradyl will not use it unless absolutely needed, as they are highly untrained and are worried they could hurt others.
- Selectively Mute: While they can sign, Ciradyl will not talk to anyone they are not selling something to. This often leaves a rift between them and others.
- Artifacts: They will not leave their post, often sleeping in their stall with the artifacts they have, severely cutting down on their free time.
Bio: A tiefling with little to no past, Ciradyl does not speak unless spoken to for sales. They came wandering from the south one day, and have taken up a stall in the market since. They do not seem to leave, and it is unclear how they get nourishment. Perhaps it has to do with their wares...but no one has been able to get an answer.
Other: They're actually vegan, as they had to kill too many things for their comfort in the desert. Their favorite fruit is dragonfruit.
w9bDUNq.png
4lcODb6.png
mlHpBMC.png
11efmKl.png
rix3ppo.png
5DjYECS.png
7osWSYn.png
Crux, Owner of the Arcane Lights Hatchery, lore clan.
SOuL3cu.gif
@AutopsyJuice Yep!

@Sybillette Could you please be more specific with the magic, if you don’t mind?
@AutopsyJuice Yep!

@Sybillette Could you please be more specific with the magic, if you don’t mind?
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
@Relics Fixed! Is that better?
@Relics Fixed! Is that better?
w9bDUNq.png
4lcODb6.png
mlHpBMC.png
11efmKl.png
rix3ppo.png
5DjYECS.png
7osWSYn.png
Crux, Owner of the Arcane Lights Hatchery, lore clan.
SOuL3cu.gif
Can we still join ? The characters are far too interesting for me not to ask
I mean... I saw that it was asked litterally yesterday but... We never know, right ?

Can we still join ? The characters are far too interesting for me not to ask
I mean... I saw that it was asked litterally yesterday but... We never know, right ?

@Gramarye Hope you don't mind the ping! Not sure if you're subscribed. This felt too long to put in an IC post so I'm putting it here.

Itavius would totally try to protect Ailde from the Big Scary Monster, so I can imagine he'd wind up with a "few" scrapes 'n' bruises. Also, I'm thinkin' about having an Emotional Bonding Moment. You up for writing one? It doesn't have to be Super intense, I just want my man to be more open (specifically about "the shadows", they're bound to be super active when he's outdoors at night). Could happen before or after they meet the dragon, as either a "I'm sad, let's explore more to distract ourselves" or a post-"fight"-cleanup scene where they're tending their wounds n get Emotional
@Gramarye Hope you don't mind the ping! Not sure if you're subscribed. This felt too long to put in an IC post so I'm putting it here.

Itavius would totally try to protect Ailde from the Big Scary Monster, so I can imagine he'd wind up with a "few" scrapes 'n' bruises. Also, I'm thinkin' about having an Emotional Bonding Moment. You up for writing one? It doesn't have to be Super intense, I just want my man to be more open (specifically about "the shadows", they're bound to be super active when he's outdoors at night). Could happen before or after they meet the dragon, as either a "I'm sad, let's explore more to distract ourselves" or a post-"fight"-cleanup scene where they're tending their wounds n get Emotional
@Sybillette accepted!

@LeeHarcroft Of course!
@Sybillette accepted!

@LeeHarcroft Of course!
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
@Rookie I Love Getting Pinged

I'm super up for that! Ailde would definitely try to pull a 'go, I'll hold it off, I'm faster!' move, too lol

Emotional Bonding Is My Kryptonite I'd love to see some of that!
@Rookie I Love Getting Pinged

I'm super up for that! Ailde would definitely try to pull a 'go, I'll hold it off, I'm faster!' move, too lol

Emotional Bonding Is My Kryptonite I'd love to see some of that!
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21