Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Magicked OOC [Fantasy | Open]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21
How are we going to deal with time (ex. day/night)? Is there going to be a set schedule, or will everyone just roleplay it differently?
How are we going to deal with time (ex. day/night)? Is there going to be a set schedule, or will everyone just roleplay it differently?
That is a good question. Usually people just RP at their own pace and try not to get too far ahead or behind. We can probably figure it out. Where's everyone at?

No one's currently interacting with Noah so it's currently late noon for him, and Tiamat as well.
That is a good question. Usually people just RP at their own pace and try not to get too far ahead or behind. We can probably figure it out. Where's everyone at?

No one's currently interacting with Noah so it's currently late noon for him, and Tiamat as well.
Ailde doesn't really have a time set, anything works

Hartley's in the same spot as Noah, time wise
Ailde doesn't really have a time set, anything works

Hartley's in the same spot as Noah, time wise
giphy.gif
Pls come interact w me
Pls come interact w me
Tbh no one interacting with Galenia either so she can be any time in the world. I might have made her forget something at the market so i can get her out again to interact t.t
Tbh no one interacting with Galenia either so she can be any time in the world. I might have made her forget something at the market so i can get her out again to interact t.t
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
It’s about 2:00 in the RP right now (although they don’t go by those times)
It’s about 2:00 in the RP right now (although they don’t go by those times)
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Important distinction what day is it in the rp
Important distinction what day is it in the rp
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
They don’t follow our week, so I don’t think it matters... our equivalent of Tuesday/Wednesday

They follow a five day week, with the final day being a kind of “holy day” where nobody works and people usually praise their various gods, aka our Sunday. If someone could come up with day names that would be great.

70 weeks in a year, holidays scattered about.
They don’t follow our week, so I don’t think it matters... our equivalent of Tuesday/Wednesday

They follow a five day week, with the final day being a kind of “holy day” where nobody works and people usually praise their various gods, aka our Sunday. If someone could come up with day names that would be great.

70 weeks in a year, holidays scattered about.
sz13nwR.png
How many seasons are there?
How many seasons are there?
Two: cold and hot. People from bigger cities probably call them Algor (cold) and Acer (hot), but people here just keep it simple. The days between seasons are usually festivals of light (beginning of Acer) and darkness (Algor). Algor begins with what’s known as the “days of death”, when all the trees begin to lose their leaves (we call this phenomenon “autumn”).
Two: cold and hot. People from bigger cities probably call them Algor (cold) and Acer (hot), but people here just keep it simple. The days between seasons are usually festivals of light (beginning of Acer) and darkness (Algor). Algor begins with what’s known as the “days of death”, when all the trees begin to lose their leaves (we call this phenomenon “autumn”).
sz13nwR.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21