Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Magicked OOC [Fantasy | Open]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I'll send my snek Alyxia's way soon, if that's cool! I have a good reason for her to go back to the market after all uwu
I'll send my snek Alyxia's way soon, if that's cool! I have a good reason for her to go back to the market after all uwu
Announcement!

I have decided to not use my characters, and instead just remain as an administrator. My characters will be there in case I need to intervene with something, but otherwise, they will rarely (if ever) interact. I will be focused mostly on the OOC and lore.

I’m unsubscribing to the IC, but if anything happens there, feel free to tell me! I’m still subscribed to this thread. And as always, I’m open for questions.
Announcement!

I have decided to not use my characters, and instead just remain as an administrator. My characters will be there in case I need to intervene with something, but otherwise, they will rarely (if ever) interact. I will be focused mostly on the OOC and lore.

I’m unsubscribing to the IC, but if anything happens there, feel free to tell me! I’m still subscribed to this thread. And as always, I’m open for questions.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Thank you for keeping this up, I've been really enjoying it. Can't wait to see what you come up with for the lore!
Thank you for keeping this up, I've been really enjoying it. Can't wait to see what you come up with for the lore!
Good news!

THIS IS ONCE AGAIN OPEN!!!
Good news!

THIS IS ONCE AGAIN OPEN!!!
sz13nwR.png
@Relics Is there a RP thread? I'd really like to enter if it's still active
@Relics Is there a RP thread? I'd really like to enter if it's still active
@nekosysteme Yep! But we’re still open!
@nekosysteme Yep! But we’re still open!
sz13nwR.png
@Relics Good! I'll try to make a character :) Can I have the link to the thread? EDIT : Wow I did not see it but I found it XD Sorry and thanks.
@Relics Good! I'll try to make a character :) Can I have the link to the thread? EDIT : Wow I did not see it but I found it XD Sorry and thanks.
[b]Name[/b]: Maheo [b]Gender[/b]: Male [b]Age[/b]: Extremely old, he does not remember his age. He looks like he's around his 60s. [b]Orientation/Availability[/b]: Asexual, not available for marriage. [b]Species[/b]: ''Meneur de loups'' (it's french mythology... I suppose it can be translated to ''wolf leader'' - that's a lot less poetic tho xD. It's a type of sorcerer) He was born human. [b]Appearance[/b]: The vision of a massive pack of wolves may be terrifying for the regular farmer, a look at who is leading them is just as petrifying. A massive man, seemingly seven feet tall, large like two humans standing next to each others. His long, silver with streak of brown, hair fall on his shoulder and mix with a similar long, gray beard. It can be difficult to tell them apart. Badly brushed, they slightly remind of a wolf's fur. His eyes are sorrowful, like the eyes of a man who lived for too long, who knows too much but forgot even more. He wears massive clothes of leather and wolf skin and carries a violin around. He smells like the forest soil and dead animals. His voice is deep, monotone, often difficult to hear. His stature might be frightening : his tone bears no authority. [b]Personality[/b]: Maheo is old. Very old. Only a few things surprise him, fewer things scare him. He is so calm, it becomes scary. He only speaks so rarely. He doesn't smile, doesn't get angry, beside for one thing : his animals. He considers them his children and he would do anything to protect them. These manage to make him happy, and if anyone would attempt to hurt them, his calm facade would break and he would attack. Maheo has a really hard time understanding how time works and is often found not moving for multiple days, or staring at something for way too long. [b]Powers/Weaknesses[/b]: [b]+ Weak healing powers :[/b] By chewing plants or bread, he can make a paste that can heal minor injuries or diminish the pain of the bigger ones. [b]+ Wolf ballade : [/b] Using his violin, he can charm wolves to follow him. He has had a big pack for a long time now, them being mostly the sons and daughters of his first wolf and his shepherd dog. [b]+ Wolf tongue :[/b] He can speak the wolf tongue - a strange language, that sounds like something human would speak, but it's not. He can also understand them by looking at their expressions and body posture. [b]- Attachement :[/b] Maheo is extremely attached to his canines and have a hard time using them in dangerous situations. The only thing he really does with them is attack farmer's animals during the night, when it's safe. [b]- A false blessing :[/b] If he gets injured himself, the wolves might turn against him, seeing as their leader has fallen weak. And he can't bring himself to hurt them. [b]- Has no idea how anything human works :[/b] He spent so many time in the woods, he doesn't understand anything about the simplest of technology anymore. His worse enemies are doors. He has no idea how he's supposed to open them. He has to try, though. [b]Occupation[/b]: Bard/sorcerer. [b]Bio[/b]: Ancient farmer, his life changed once he took an injured young wolf under his care. After being chassed by the other villagers for taking care of such a pest, he became a sorcerer, some say he was bounded by the devil. His magical abilities made him almost immortal, and he has been roaming in the woods for a long, long time. Sometimes, you can hear a lonely violin, playing as the sounds of running paws go by. It's probably him. He has heard the town is more accepting of magic and, he hopes, his weird [s]pets[/s] children, so he tries to make a living of selling his music. His bizarre, eery violin music. It doesn't work very well. [b]Other[/b]: - Sometimes feed his wolves slices of [i]apples[/i], they seem to like that. - He has around 30 animals following him. - He didn't give them names but he recognizes all of them. - There's something off about the way he plays the violin. (So I took a job that's not listed, but I suppose it's fine since it is a medieval job, haha.) [b]Name[/b]: Valac [b]Gender[/b]: Male [b]Age[/b]: 22 years old physically, around 200 years old. [b]Orientation/Availability[/b]: Straight, not looking to get married. [b]Species[/b]: Vampire [b]Appearance[/b]: [img]https://i.imgur.com/5rgtLFh.png[/img] He also has very high boots. He dresses weirdly... [b]Personality[/b]: He has a good moral, but a very bad character. He is way too honest, will never hide what he thinks of someone else - if he lies, it's to hide his own secrets, his injuries. He adores annoying people, since he's very bored and that, with a good righteous fight, is the only thing that keeps him entertained. Morally, he's the kind of guy who will help anyone in trouble, give money to the poor, repair his mistakes, but he's not one to fight a bad guy for no reason - ok, besides bad vampires. However, he kind of forces his help on others. He is very impolite and does not give the vibe of someone who should be trusted. At all. Even if he's a ''good guy''. I swear. [b]Powers/Weaknesses[/b]: + [b]Ice magic :[/b] He has an extremely good control of his ice magic, but it needs to touch of his body (he can't just bend ice that is on the ground or create ice out of thin air). His ice is very solid, cold, and needs more than just the sun of a low flamme to be melted. He can protect his body with ice. + [b]Difficult to kill :[/b] Being a vampire, the only way to kill him is with a stake in the heart or a lot of fire. + [b]Terrifying reflexes :[/b] He has crazy reflexes : there is no way to catch him off guard and he can react to anything in less than a second. - [b]Frostbite :[/b] His arms and legs are [i]litterally[/i] only made of magical ice and constantly burn his skin. He needs to stop using the ice magic that forms them once a day to make sure his skin doesn't rot. Plus, because of that, he can't fight too long with it or use it too intensely. His body was not made to handle this much cold. - [b]Extremely weak to fire :[/b] He is a vampire. Fire is his biggest weakness. He is a ice mage. There's no way he can do anything but run away. - [b]Sunburn :[/b] He can't get out in the sun but it won't kill him, just badly burn him if he doesn't cover his body in shadow. He is not that weak to the sun but he really prefers rainy days and being inside. - [b]Bloodlust :[/b] He needs to drink blood at least 4 times a week or else he gets to weak to get up or use his magic properly. The smell of blood is [i]ok[/i] unless he is in a really weak state. [b]Occupation[/b]: Bartender (if that's ok with the innkeeper). Absolutly unqualified. [b]Bio[/b]: Became a vampire hunter after he was turned into one, he lived that way for a very long time, hovering between that and the fact that he had to hide his actual vampire identity. His friend had heard of Nusquam and told him he should go live there, which he did. He is mostly waiting for a disaster to happen. [b]Other[/b]: - He can never smile in a proper way : his smiles always seem kind of creepy. - Physically disabled, he uses his ice magic to cover for the body parts he doesn't have anymore. - He really doesn't know how to cook or make drinks. Being a vampire means that everything but blood kind of tastes the same for him. Why is he a bartender? - Spends his free time with missions such as taking care of bandits. He feeds on bad guys. - He is a really good fighter!
Name: Maheo
Age: Extremely old, he does not remember his age. He looks like he's around his 60s.
Orientation/Availability: Asexual, not available for marriage.
Species: ''Meneur de loups'' (it's french mythology... I suppose it can be translated to ''wolf leader'' - that's a lot less poetic tho xD. It's a type of sorcerer) He was born human.
Appearance: The vision of a massive pack of wolves may be terrifying for the regular farmer, a look at who is leading them is just as petrifying. A massive man, seemingly seven feet tall, large like two humans standing next to each others. His long, silver with streak of brown, hair fall on his shoulder and mix with a similar long, gray beard. It can be difficult to tell them apart. Badly brushed, they slightly remind of a wolf's fur. His eyes are sorrowful, like the eyes of a man who lived for too long, who knows too much but forgot even more. He wears massive clothes of leather and wolf skin and carries a violin around. He smells like the forest soil and dead animals. His voice is deep, monotone, often difficult to hear. His stature might be frightening : his tone bears no authority.
Personality: Maheo is old. Very old. Only a few things surprise him, fewer things scare him. He is so calm, it becomes scary. He only speaks so rarely. He doesn't smile, doesn't get angry, beside for one thing : his animals. He considers them his children and he would do anything to protect them. These manage to make him happy, and if anyone would attempt to hurt them, his calm facade would break and he would attack. Maheo has a really hard time understanding how time works and is often found not moving for multiple days, or staring at something for way too long.
Powers/Weaknesses:
+ Weak healing powers : By chewing plants or bread, he can make a paste that can heal minor injuries or diminish the pain of the bigger ones.
+ Wolf ballade : Using his violin, he can charm wolves to follow him. He has had a big pack for a long time now, them being mostly the sons and daughters of his first wolf and his shepherd dog.
+ Wolf tongue : He can speak the wolf tongue - a strange language, that sounds like something human would speak, but it's not. He can also understand them by looking at their expressions and body posture.
- Attachement : Maheo is extremely attached to his canines and have a hard time using them in dangerous situations. The only thing he really does with them is attack farmer's animals during the night, when it's safe.
- A false blessing : If he gets injured himself, the wolves might turn against him, seeing as their leader has fallen weak. And he can't bring himself to hurt them.
- Has no idea how anything human works : He spent so many time in the woods, he doesn't understand anything about the simplest of technology anymore. His worse enemies are doors. He has no idea how he's supposed to open them. He has to try, though.
Bio: Ancient farmer, his life changed once he took an injured young wolf under his care. After being chassed by the other villagers for taking care of such a pest, he became a sorcerer, some say he was bounded by the devil. His magical abilities made him almost immortal, and he has been roaming in the woods for a long, long time. Sometimes, you can hear a lonely violin, playing as the sounds of running paws go by. It's probably him. He has heard the town is more accepting of magic and, he hopes, his weird pets children, so he tries to make a living of selling his music. His bizarre, eery violin music. It doesn't work very well.
Other: - Sometimes feed his wolves slices of apples, they seem to like that.
- He has around 30 animals following him.
- He didn't give them names but he recognizes all of them.
- There's something off about the way he plays the violin.

(So I took a job that's not listed, but I suppose it's fine since it is a medieval job, haha.)

Name: Valac
Orientation/Availability: Straight, not looking to get married.
Species: Vampire
Appearance:
5rgtLFh.png
He also has very high boots. He dresses weirdly...
Personality: He has a good moral, but a very bad character. He is way too honest, will never hide what he thinks of someone else - if he lies, it's to hide his own secrets, his injuries. He adores annoying people, since he's very bored and that, with a good righteous fight, is the only thing that keeps him entertained. Morally, he's the kind of guy who will help anyone in trouble, give money to the poor, repair his mistakes, but he's not one to fight a bad guy for no reason - ok, besides bad vampires. However, he kind of forces his help on others. He is very impolite and does not give the vibe of someone who should be trusted. At all. Even if he's a ''good guy''. I swear.
Powers/Weaknesses:
+ Ice magic : He has an extremely good control of his ice magic, but it needs to touch of his body (he can't just bend ice that is on the ground or create ice out of thin air). His ice is very solid, cold, and needs more than just the sun of a low flamme to be melted. He can protect his body with ice.
+ Difficult to kill : Being a vampire, the only way to kill him is with a stake in the heart or a lot of fire.
+ Terrifying reflexes : He has crazy reflexes : there is no way to catch him off guard and he can react to anything in less than a second.
- Frostbite : His arms and legs are litterally only made of magical ice and constantly burn his skin. He needs to stop using the ice magic that forms them once a day to make sure his skin doesn't rot. Plus, because of that, he can't fight too long with it or use it too intensely. His body was not made to handle this much cold.
- Extremely weak to fire : He is a vampire. Fire is his biggest weakness. He is a ice mage. There's no way he can do anything but run away.
- Sunburn : He can't get out in the sun but it won't kill him, just badly burn him if he doesn't cover his body in shadow. He is not that weak to the sun but he really prefers rainy days and being inside.
- Bloodlust : He needs to drink blood at least 4 times a week or else he gets to weak to get up or use his magic properly. The smell of blood is ok unless he is in a really weak state.
Occupation: Bartender (if that's ok with the innkeeper). Absolutly unqualified.
Bio: Became a vampire hunter after he was turned into one, he lived that way for a very long time, hovering between that and the fact that he had to hide his actual vampire identity. His friend had heard of Nusquam and told him he should go live there, which he did. He is mostly waiting for a disaster to happen.
Other:
- He can never smile in a proper way : his smiles always seem kind of creepy.
- Physically disabled, he uses his ice magic to cover for the body parts he doesn't have anymore.
- He really doesn't know how to cook or make drinks. Being a vampire means that everything but blood kind of tastes the same for him. Why is he a bartender?
- Spends his free time with missions such as taking care of bandits. He feeds on bad guys.
- He is a really good fighter!
@nekosysteme I’m subscribed, you don’t have to

You can have as many characters as you can handle.
@nekosysteme I’m subscribed, you don’t have to

You can have as many characters as you can handle.
sz13nwR.png
working on a character application at the moment will edit this post with it once i'm done! [emoji=pink star]
working on a character application at the moment
will edit this post with it once i'm done!
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21