Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i'm anxious,,,
1 2
i saw your avatar and i was shook --

glad rursas is doing okay though
i saw your avatar and i was shook --

glad rursas is doing okay though
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
@neckfur
i have like 5 pm's asking about why he is naked rip
@neckfur
Y4lXWys.png1omRSjv.png
she/her | scorpio | FR+3 | owner of ID 46464646
I also highly suggest TheWhiteHart's services for the next time you need a dragon trained. They've trained a couple of my dragons now, and it's perfect because it's quick! It'll cost you a bit, but I really think it's worth it! I hate my permas leaving my lair, so the fast return time is absolutely fantastic.

//shameless advertising out

I also highly suggest TheWhiteHart's services for the next time you need a dragon trained. They've trained a couple of my dragons now, and it's perfect because it's quick! It'll cost you a bit, but I really think it's worth it! I hate my permas leaving my lair, so the fast return time is absolutely fantastic.

//shameless advertising out

1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
[quote name="silverwolv" date="2019-02-25 12:11:43" ] i have like 5 pm's asking about why he is naked rip [/quote] Gonna be honest, I was in the 'wat' category. When I saw your avatar undressed. Like 'whats going on, are you being hacked'. Haha.
silverwolv wrote on 2019-02-25 12:11:43:

Gonna be honest, I was in the 'wat' category.
When I saw your avatar undressed.
Like 'whats going on, are you being hacked'. Haha.
A1R5LmJ.png zxIefB3.png
@spineshatter
Tbh someone would probably hack me just to exalt rursas
@spineshatter
Tbh someone would probably hack me just to exalt rursas
Y4lXWys.png1omRSjv.png
@silverwolv No problem! I'm not really all that busy, so I don't mind training him for you!
@silverwolv No problem! I'm not really all that busy, so I don't mind training him for you!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
update: i got him back, still gotta get him to 25 tho
update: i got him back, still gotta get him to 25 tho
Y4lXWys.png1omRSjv.png
[quote name="silverwolv" date="2019-02-25 11:48:49" ] I'll soon be sending Rursas to a leveling service to get him to L25. (so I can make all his coli stats 46) i'm big scare about him leaving my lair for 2 weeks;;;; how will i survive Edit: the amazing @deluxevegan took him from L13 to L22 for me! Now I just gotta find a cheap service who can get him to 25. Does anyone know one? [/quote] Someone named Keyina leveled cherry from 18 to 15 for 175kt! it only took about a day.
silverwolv wrote on 2019-02-25 11:48:49:
I'll soon be sending Rursas to a leveling service to get him to L25.
(so I can make all his coli stats 46)

i'm big scare about him leaving my lair for 2 weeks;;;; how will i survive

Edit: the amazing @deluxevegan took him from L13 to L22 for me! Now I just gotta find a cheap service who can get him to 25. Does anyone know one?
Someone named Keyina leveled cherry from 18 to 15 for 175kt! it only took about a day.
alU7SjZ.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifYdXahFO.gifc6ldplq.gifYdXahFO.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifbkS13OY.png
@Silverwolv

Here's @/FrostDragonRose's levelling thread - they levelled like %70 of my dragons - the ones with lore, ID dragon, dergs that had art - got them all back when they're done. Their service is fairly fast and cheap, I highly recommend them :3

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2156752
@Silverwolv

Here's @/FrostDragonRose's levelling thread - they levelled like %70 of my dragons - the ones with lore, ID dragon, dergs that had art - got them all back when they're done. Their service is fairly fast and cheap, I highly recommend them :3

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2156752
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
1 2