Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LAVAINBOW: Lava + colorful mane Veilspun
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24
@RambunctiousCrow @Rattlecat @Esinololly

They are not listed in this thread yet, but the Triple Fire coatls are up! 3 males and one female, all on the first page of my lair. 250K each, one male is listed at the gem equivalent.
@RambunctiousCrow @Rattlecat @Esinololly

They are not listed in this thread yet, but the Triple Fire coatls are up! 3 males and one female, all on the first page of my lair. 250K each, one male is listed at the gem equivalent.
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
@Werecobra

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
@Werecobra

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
BuDq0ZK.gif
@Esinololly No problem!
@Esinololly No problem!
So pretty... ____________________________________________________________________________ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1067326&page=1&anchor=][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/117/e/b/fr_raffle_psd_by_vet_in_training-d7g7giu.jpg[/img][/url]
So pretty...

fr_raffle_psd_by_vet_in_training-d7g7giu.jpg
pair_cards_copy_by_vet_in_training-d88z130.pngvet_s_place_copy_by_vet_in_training-d85iy7k.pngtrust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.pngwhat_do_you_like_about_your_vet_copy_by_vet_in_training-d8jnhoc.pngvet_s_stud_club_copy_by_vet_in_training-d88z10p.png
@RambunctiousCrow @Rattlecat @vanth @SableAlice @finalwords @scribblingface @Applethief @TheArcaneKitsune @Flower @CommanderErwin @Nekomata @Koryu @Warwick @conduitoftime @Shadylex @tortle @Kelso @starslang @Flower @Dragoness @teiraa @Nethralia

Hello everyone! My apologies for the mass ping! As originally stated in the thread, I'd notify the ping lists for pairs with reserves should they become available. I just added reserves options for several pairs, and you are each on at least one of their ping lists! No pressure to get on them, I just wanted to let you know the option is there.

Also, most of my ping list pairs have month long cool downs. If your desire to be on the ping list has changed since you first got on, please don't be afraid to let me know, I will gladly remove you! I'd rather not heckle anyone with unwanted pings.

Thank you!
@RambunctiousCrow @Rattlecat @vanth @SableAlice @finalwords @scribblingface @Applethief @TheArcaneKitsune @Flower @CommanderErwin @Nekomata @Koryu @Warwick @conduitoftime @Shadylex @tortle @Kelso @starslang @Flower @Dragoness @teiraa @Nethralia

Hello everyone! My apologies for the mass ping! As originally stated in the thread, I'd notify the ping lists for pairs with reserves should they become available. I just added reserves options for several pairs, and you are each on at least one of their ping lists! No pressure to get on them, I just wanted to let you know the option is there.

Also, most of my ping list pairs have month long cool downs. If your desire to be on the ping list has changed since you first got on, please don't be afraid to let me know, I will gladly remove you! I'd rather not heckle anyone with unwanted pings.

Thank you!
@Werecobra - I'm definitely still interested... though I'm a bit short on funds at the moment. Hopefully I'll get that fixed in the next week or two.
@Werecobra - I'm definitely still interested... though I'm a bit short on funds at the moment. Hopefully I'll get that fixed in the next week or two.
@Werecobra I'm still interested in a hatchling from Marker if you breed them, but no need to rush on my account if the nest will be put to better use.

Also: If you hatch a female double-rose from your Sweet Tea pair, I want it. *_*
@Werecobra I'm still interested in a hatchling from Marker if you breed them, but no need to rush on my account if the nest will be put to better use.

Also: If you hatch a female double-rose from your Sweet Tea pair, I want it. *_*
HEY HEY! Can I get a ping or reserve for a triple Crim? Is there any hope that these guys will be sent to a plague nest for those killer red eyes?? :D
HEY HEY! Can I get a ping or reserve for a triple Crim? Is there any hope that these guys will be sent to a plague nest for those killer red eyes?? :D
Jylisadoptsmall.png PampTpair.png Jorstadoptsmall.png
@Werecobra Thanks for the ping! Love the new Coatl! Feel free to ping me for any of your breeding pairs. I may want to purchase more in the future!
@Werecobra Thanks for the ping! Love the new Coatl! Feel free to ping me for any of your breeding pairs. I may want to purchase more in the future!
@Werecobra
I'm still interested in your Jellopuddi pair. Can I be taken off pinglist for Fiji and Loa? And is there anyway I can help out the Jellopuddi pair be completed?
@Werecobra
I'm still interested in your Jellopuddi pair. Can I be taken off pinglist for Fiji and Loa? And is there anyway I can help out the Jellopuddi pair be completed?
63cb63d45f9d305a5fd16afefa8e2b2c28c7e68c.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24