Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | can you feed only specific dragons?
hi ive been away for a while and all my dragons' energy is in the single digits. it would be helpful if i could feed just my coli team to grind for more food instead of either buying massive amounts of food or gathering for several days until i had enough for every single dragon. im not familiar yet w the new lair design so idk if this is an option? anyway id love any input. thanks :->
hi ive been away for a while and all my dragons' energy is in the single digits. it would be helpful if i could feed just my coli team to grind for more food instead of either buying massive amounts of food or gathering for several days until i had enough for every single dragon. im not familiar yet w the new lair design so idk if this is an option? anyway id love any input. thanks :->
hi im tobi :-) [male / leo / fr +0 / light ]
@15dogs

Sort of. There's been an update to lairs called the Hibernal Den. Technically you can unlock enough slots (gems or items) to move all your dragons except your coli team into the Den. There's a 30 day cooldown from when they exit the Den until they can go back in it so that may be a downside.

Otherwise, you can go to Light Flight Cafe and pick up some food. Depending on who is on your coli team you could also feed part of your lair.

Check out the feeding calculator to see who would get fed first. You can also buy food (plants are cheapest) and Sadakat and Koruma should be among those who can eat plants so she'll likely be fed enough to coli.

@15dogs

Sort of. There's been an update to lairs called the Hibernal Den. Technically you can unlock enough slots (gems or items) to move all your dragons except your coli team into the Den. There's a 30 day cooldown from when they exit the Den until they can go back in it so that may be a downside.

Otherwise, you can go to Light Flight Cafe and pick up some food. Depending on who is on your coli team you could also feed part of your lair.

Check out the feeding calculator to see who would get fed first. You can also buy food (plants are cheapest) and Sadakat and Koruma should be among those who can eat plants so she'll likely be fed enough to coli.

I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind thank you so much!! just buying lots of food still seems like the most feasible option for me, but that feeding calculator is IMMENSELY helpful!! thank you again :D
@Nightwind thank you so much!! just buying lots of food still seems like the most feasible option for me, but that feeding calculator is IMMENSELY helpful!! thank you again :D
hi im tobi :-) [male / leo / fr +0 / light ]