Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Characters That You Fell in Love With
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Connor from Detroit become Human

that’s my list
Connor from Detroit become Human

that’s my list
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
Don't shame me but... Hermaeus Mora. More like love at "oh my god his voice is beautiful."
Don't shame me but... Hermaeus Mora. More like love at "oh my god his voice is beautiful."
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
Ryubence and Purple Peel from [i]The Witch and the Hundred Knight[/i]..... I love them both so much, but even the handful of people who’ve played the game don’t really care about them. ;_; The curse of loving side characters. [img]https://nippon1.jp/consumer/majo100revival/img/character/ryubence_img.png[/img] [img]https://nippon1.jp/consumer/majo100revival/img/character/purple_peel_img.png[/img] Also, the Thermal Vixen from [i]Labyrinth of Refrain[/i]. I can’t post a picture of her sprite because I don’t know if it counts as NSFW or not (there’s no actual nudity; it’s like a Barbie doll, but still), but she’s so Pretty argh i love her even though she’s just a random enemy from the final main-story dungeon [b]edit:[/b] ALSO also the Barioth from the [i]Monster Hunter[/i] series. It’s my favorite monster, and the design that got me interested in the games back when I first saw Tri in a Nintendo Power magazine all those years ago. :’) [img]https://pm1.narvii.com/6445/d0cf556724ba31e75a7540505252b0d9076f8434_hq.jpg[/img] I have an embarrassing amount of Barioth merch now. It was a lasting love at first sight, haha...
Ryubence and Purple Peel from The Witch and the Hundred Knight..... I love them both so much, but even the handful of people who’ve played the game don’t really care about them. ;_; The curse of loving side characters.
ryubence_img.png
purple_peel_img.png

Also, the Thermal Vixen from Labyrinth of Refrain. I can’t post a picture of her sprite because I don’t know if it counts as NSFW or not (there’s no actual nudity; it’s like a Barbie doll, but still), but she’s so Pretty argh
i love her even though she’s just a random enemy from the final main-story dungeon

edit: ALSO also the Barioth from the Monster Hunter series. It’s my favorite monster, and the design that got me interested in the games back when I first saw Tri in a Nintendo Power magazine all those years ago. :’)

d0cf556724ba31e75a7540505252b0d9076f8434_hq.jpg

I have an embarrassing amount of Barioth merch now. It was a lasting love at first sight, haha...
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
[emoji=heart]Klaus[emoji=heart][i] The Umbrella Academy[/i] I have no idea why, I just love him and his personality. He's been my favorite in the comic's and the TV show. He makes me laugh and he's just an adorable little bean. [img]https://assets.popbuzz.com/2018/49/robert-sheehan-in-the-umbrella-academy--1544461772-view-0.png[/img]
Klaus The Umbrella Academy
I have no idea why, I just love him and his personality. He's been my favorite in the comic's and the TV show. He makes me laugh and he's just an adorable little bean.

robert-sheehan-in-the-umbrella-academy--1544461772-view-0.png
Banner.png
uraraka ochako from bnha. she's... so cute... so pure... i need plushies of her in my life i love her
uraraka ochako from bnha. she's... so cute... so pure... i need plushies of her in my life i love her
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
...Pretty much all the characters I like. "oh, hey, you're great. i have no idea what your name is but you're great. you are the best boi. wait did you just die-"

...Pretty much all the characters I like. "oh, hey, you're great. i have no idea what your name is but you're great. you are the best boi. wait did you just die-"

spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
[quote name="Bronzewing" date="2019-02-20 13:40:43" ] ...Pretty much all the characters I like. "oh, hey, you're great. i have no idea what your name is but you're great. you are the best boi. wait did you just die-" [/quote] [color=360705]i take that back, this is it i have a cursed touch that's really good at killing the characters i get attached to
Bronzewing wrote on 2019-02-20 13:40:43:
i take that back, this is it
i have a cursed touch that's really good at killing the characters i get attached to
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I fell in love with All Might from the my hero academia series. I just love that he can both be goofy and serious, and tries his best no matter what he does (he know he isn't that good of a teacher, which is why he's reading books to become a better teacher!) He's such a great character!
I fell in love with All Might from the my hero academia series. I just love that he can both be goofy and serious, and tries his best no matter what he does (he know he isn't that good of a teacher, which is why he's reading books to become a better teacher!) He's such a great character!
underskrift-geo.png
@Midoriko I've been recently rewatching Inuyasha for a project I'm doing, and I've gotta say. Sess is certainly a #Choice. (Mad respect.)

I don't have a lot of Love At First Sight Characters, but if there were anyone to fall in that category for me, it'd be Jade Harley from Homestuck !!! (yes, actually.) I think she's cool competent and fun and everything I aspire to be.

but okay no i can't get the inuyasha thing out of my head if we're going to talk about sesshomaru then we have to talk about kirara, we can't not talk about kirara

((((((i also have the b i g g e s t crush on Prince Ashitaka ssshhhhhhhhhshshh))))
@Midoriko I've been recently rewatching Inuyasha for a project I'm doing, and I've gotta say. Sess is certainly a #Choice. (Mad respect.)

I don't have a lot of Love At First Sight Characters, but if there were anyone to fall in that category for me, it'd be Jade Harley from Homestuck !!! (yes, actually.) I think she's cool competent and fun and everything I aspire to be.

but okay no i can't get the inuyasha thing out of my head if we're going to talk about sesshomaru then we have to talk about kirara, we can't not talk about kirara

((((((i also have the b i g g e s t crush on Prince Ashitaka ssshhhhhhhhhshshh))))
altaria.png tumblr_inline_ofhxxcnwfA1ti8z90_500.gif f4JUU0V.png
[quote name="BrendonBoydUrie" date="2019-02-20 13:26:36" ] [emoji=heart]Klaus[emoji=heart][i] The Umbrella Academy[/i] I have no idea why, I just love him and his personality. He's been my favorite in the comic's and the TV show. He makes me laugh and he's just an adorable little bean. [img]https://assets.popbuzz.com/2018/49/robert-sheehan-in-the-umbrella-academy--1544461772-view-0.png[/img] [/quote] He is indeed an adorable bean
BrendonBoydUrie wrote on 2019-02-20 13:26:36:
Klaus The Umbrella Academy
I have no idea why, I just love him and his personality. He's been my favorite in the comic's and the TV show. He makes me laugh and he's just an adorable little bean.

robert-sheehan-in-the-umbrella-academy--1544461772-view-0.png
He is indeed an adorable bean
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10