Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wolves Of Sornieth: The Past Revealed
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
Lance took a deep breath, and released it in a heavy sigh, "You have a point. Very well. If you could remove it, that would be very kind of you. Do you intend to stay afterwards or do you need to return to your pack?"

((I feel like my thoughts are moving through syrup))
Lance took a deep breath, and released it in a heavy sigh, "You have a point. Very well. If you could remove it, that would be very kind of you. Do you intend to stay afterwards or do you need to return to your pack?"

((I feel like my thoughts are moving through syrup))
DRAGONS RULE Offline

Hey guys, I'm back!

Gonna go to sleep now. Night night
“Oh I can’t stay, honestly I should be back by now. Crystal is already gonna have my blood when I get back.” Angel paused, thinking.”I won’t be able to stay as long as I would like for this preciser, I can come back another day to do it. Unless you want to risk bleeding out and dying.”
“Oh I can’t stay, honestly I should be back by now. Crystal is already gonna have my blood when I get back.” Angel paused, thinking.”I won’t be able to stay as long as I would like for this preciser, I can come back another day to do it. Unless you want to risk bleeding out and dying.”
WUljZ5n.png in loving memory of my cat chase
Lance chuckled, "I would rather not risk death. Not when I have a mate and pups who have need of me."

((Is this okay? I don't really know what to do.)
Lance chuckled, "I would rather not risk death. Not when I have a mate and pups who have need of me."

((Is this okay? I don't really know what to do.)
DRAGONS RULE Offline

Hey guys, I'm back!

Angel nodded,”I assumed so.” She looked up at the sky and saw the sun was setting,”wow I guess I lost track of the time. I should get going.”

((Yah it’s fine))
Angel nodded,”I assumed so.” She looked up at the sky and saw the sun was setting,”wow I guess I lost track of the time. I should get going.”

((Yah it’s fine))
Lance nodded back, "Very well then. Stay safe."

((I don't know what else to do)))
Lance nodded back, "Very well then. Stay safe."

((I don't know what else to do)))
DRAGONS RULE Offline

Hey guys, I'm back!

Angel nodded before turning to Flare,”I’m gonna head back to Foxtail. You can stay here as long as you’d like just be safe when you decide to head back.” Then she trotted home. When she got back she was greeted by Amethyst (I don’t remember her name but it is this now, it’s the chick who is extremely loyal to Crystal),”Crystal wants to talk to you.” She said in taunting tone. Angel sighed and nodded before heading to Crystal’s cave
Angel nodded before turning to Flare,”I’m gonna head back to Foxtail. You can stay here as long as you’d like just be safe when you decide to head back.” Then she trotted home. When she got back she was greeted by Amethyst (I don’t remember her name but it is this now, it’s the chick who is extremely loyal to Crystal),”Crystal wants to talk to you.” She said in taunting tone. Angel sighed and nodded before heading to Crystal’s cave
Charger glanced at his mate, then at his best friend, "So....you aren't upset that Violet and I are...ya know?" "Why would I be upset?" Lance tilted his head at his friend.

Charger looked at Violet, asking a silent question, "Should we tell him?"
Charger glanced at his mate, then at his best friend, "So....you aren't upset that Violet and I are...ya know?" "Why would I be upset?" Lance tilted his head at his friend.

Charger looked at Violet, asking a silent question, "Should we tell him?"
DRAGONS RULE Offline

Hey guys, I'm back!

Violet nodded,”well he’ll find out wether we tell him or not so we might as well tell him.” She shrugged.
Violet nodded,”well he’ll find out wether we tell him or not so we might as well tell him.” She shrugged.
Charger nodded, and met the gaze of a fairly confused Lance, "We're expecting." Lance's eyes seemed to get bigger than a boulder, before he burst out in a grin, "That's wonderful! Do you have an idea of when are they due?" Lance directed the question to Violet.
Charger nodded, and met the gaze of a fairly confused Lance, "We're expecting." Lance's eyes seemed to get bigger than a boulder, before he burst out in a grin, "That's wonderful! Do you have an idea of when are they due?" Lance directed the question to Violet.
DRAGONS RULE Offline

Hey guys, I'm back!

She nodded,” they should be here in about two months give or take. I’m not that far along, only two weeks.” Then you’ll be a Uncle and we’ll be parents.” She smiled at the thought of being a mother though she was worried she wouldn’t be a good one.
She nodded,” they should be here in about two months give or take. I’m not that far along, only two weeks.” Then you’ll be a Uncle and we’ll be parents.” She smiled at the thought of being a mother though she was worried she wouldn’t be a good one.
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67