Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wolves Of Sornieth: The Past Revealed
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
"Hm," Flare hummed, thinking quietly to herself. "Who's Hunter?" Flare decided to ask, "The name rings a bell, but I don't really remember."

((I don't know what else to do))
"Hm," Flare hummed, thinking quietly to herself. "Who's Hunter?" Flare decided to ask, "The name rings a bell, but I don't really remember."

((I don't know what else to do))
DRAGONS RULE Offline

Hey guys, I'm back!

Gonna go to sleep now. Night night
“Hunter is our brother and Ruby’s father.” Everest said flatly

“So what now?” Violet asked,”almost everyone is back, besides Flare.”
“Hunter is our brother and Ruby’s father.” Everest said flatly

“So what now?” Violet asked,”almost everyone is back, besides Flare.”
WUljZ5n.png in loving memory of my cat chase
"Wait wait wait wait wait. I am my sister's aunt?" Flare asked incredulously, almost laughing.

Lance had a distraught expression on his face, "I-I don't know. I can't risk putting Flare in danger. I don't know what her exact plan is. If we act now, and mess it up, then she could be hurt, or worse, killed."
"Wait wait wait wait wait. I am my sister's aunt?" Flare asked incredulously, almost laughing.

Lance had a distraught expression on his face, "I-I don't know. I can't risk putting Flare in danger. I don't know what her exact plan is. If we act now, and mess it up, then she could be hurt, or worse, killed."
DRAGONS RULE Offline

Hey guys, I'm back!

Everest looked confused but his attention switch towards a small group of wolves who were bringing back a deer for the pack. Soon the deer was surrounded by hungry wolves waiting for their turn to eat. The only wolves left not waiting in the crowed for food was Angel and Flare.

“Crystal wouldn’t hurt Flare let alone kill her and I doubt she will let anyone hurt her.” Violet said
Everest looked confused but his attention switch towards a small group of wolves who were bringing back a deer for the pack. Soon the deer was surrounded by hungry wolves waiting for their turn to eat. The only wolves left not waiting in the crowed for food was Angel and Flare.

“Crystal wouldn’t hurt Flare let alone kill her and I doubt she will let anyone hurt her.” Violet said
Lance began to pace, "Are you absolutely sure? Nothing bad will happen to her? She is still my daughter, no matter her bloodline. Would Crystal use that against her?"
Lance began to pace, "Are you absolutely sure? Nothing bad will happen to her? She is still my daughter, no matter her bloodline. Would Crystal use that against her?"
DRAGONS RULE Offline

Hey guys, I'm back!

DRAGONS RULE Offline

Hey guys, I'm back!

“I don’t think she would do that.” Violet said after a moment of thought,”I think she sees Flare as hers more than Flare being yours”

Angel sighed as she watched the others eat, she knew by the time it was her turn to eat there would be nothing left. So She turned and trotted off to get herself something to eat and to have time to herself.
“I don’t think she would do that.” Violet said after a moment of thought,”I think she sees Flare as hers more than Flare being yours”

Angel sighed as she watched the others eat, she knew by the time it was her turn to eat there would be nothing left. So She turned and trotted off to get herself something to eat and to have time to herself.
Lance nodded, taking a seat on the ground. Although Voilet's words eased his troubled mind, his face was still etched with worry.

Flare followed Angel, "Where ya' goin'?"
Lance nodded, taking a seat on the ground. Although Voilet's words eased his troubled mind, his face was still etched with worry.

Flare followed Angel, "Where ya' goin'?"
DRAGONS RULE Offline

Hey guys, I'm back!

Angel glanced at Flare,”I’m going to get myself some food. There is no point in waiting for my turn to eat, there won’t be anything but bones.” She turned back to look in the direction she was heading in,”there never is anything left” she mumbled under her breath.

“Lance she’s strong, she’ll be okay.” Snow said once she saw the worry on Lances face.

Violet sat down to think. Trying to figure out what Crystal was planning. Why was she trying to get Rid of Lance? Why was Crystal trying to get Nori to kill her?
Angel glanced at Flare,”I’m going to get myself some food. There is no point in waiting for my turn to eat, there won’t be anything but bones.” She turned back to look in the direction she was heading in,”there never is anything left” she mumbled under her breath.

“Lance she’s strong, she’ll be okay.” Snow said once she saw the worry on Lances face.

Violet sat down to think. Trying to figure out what Crystal was planning. Why was she trying to get Rid of Lance? Why was Crystal trying to get Nori to kill her?
Flare's brow knit together. Back home everyone got a portion of the hunt. It was just the way Lance wanted it to be, especially after what he'd seen his pack do. Either you have the same amount as everyone else, or you get your own food. "Why? The hunt was big enough for everyone to have at least a bit of it."

Lance nodded, some of his worry melting away.

Charger looked at his mate and soon-to-be mother of his offspring, "Everything okay?"
Flare's brow knit together. Back home everyone got a portion of the hunt. It was just the way Lance wanted it to be, especially after what he'd seen his pack do. Either you have the same amount as everyone else, or you get your own food. "Why? The hunt was big enough for everyone to have at least a bit of it."

Lance nodded, some of his worry melting away.

Charger looked at his mate and soon-to-be mother of his offspring, "Everything okay?"
DRAGONS RULE Offline

Hey guys, I'm back!

1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67