Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wolves Of Sornieth: The Past Revealed
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
Charger nodded, following his mate into a clearing where he saw.... “Flare?!”

Flare jumped at the sudden voice, looking towards the source, “Charger?! Aunt Vi?!”
Charger nodded, following his mate into a clearing where he saw.... “Flare?!”

Flare jumped at the sudden voice, looking towards the source, “Charger?! Aunt Vi?!”
DRAGONS RULE Offline

Hey guys, I'm back!

Gonna go to sleep now. Night night
Violet looked shocked,”Flare?! Mom?! What are you guys doing here?!”

Angel smiled warmly,”hello my little flower, I just thought we’d come to visit you guys. After all there was nothing in the deal Flare made that said she had to stay within the Foxtail territory or that she couldn’t come visit her family.” She looked Violet closely with a almost confused look,”something is off about you.”

“What do you mean? How so?” Violet asked

“I don’t know, there’s just something different about you that I can’t quite put my paw on.”
Violet looked shocked,”Flare?! Mom?! What are you guys doing here?!”

Angel smiled warmly,”hello my little flower, I just thought we’d come to visit you guys. After all there was nothing in the deal Flare made that said she had to stay within the Foxtail territory or that she couldn’t come visit her family.” She looked Violet closely with a almost confused look,”something is off about you.”

“What do you mean? How so?” Violet asked

“I don’t know, there’s just something different about you that I can’t quite put my paw on.”
WUljZ5n.png in loving memory of my cat chase
Charger glanced at Violet for a split second, thinking, is it possible that she knows? Charger shook the thought off and trotted up to Flare. The two headbutted, reeling back from the impact, laughing. "And you made that deal Flare?"

"Yup," Flare smiled mischievously, "I can proudly say that I enjoyed watching Crystal's face as she realized she couldn't weasel out of it without me leaving."
Charger glanced at Violet for a split second, thinking, is it possible that she knows? Charger shook the thought off and trotted up to Flare. The two headbutted, reeling back from the impact, laughing. "And you made that deal Flare?"

"Yup," Flare smiled mischievously, "I can proudly say that I enjoyed watching Crystal's face as she realized she couldn't weasel out of it without me leaving."
DRAGONS RULE Offline

Hey guys, I'm back!

“She’ll still try.” Violet added,”she is always looking for loopholes.” Violet turned to Angel,”Do you know if Crystal is planning anything.”
Angel shook her head,”I haven’t heard anything and even if she was planning something that has to do with you guys she wouldn’t let me know about it until last minute.”
“She’ll still try.” Violet added,”she is always looking for loopholes.” Violet turned to Angel,”Do you know if Crystal is planning anything.”
Angel shook her head,”I haven’t heard anything and even if she was planning something that has to do with you guys she wouldn’t let me know about it until last minute.”
Flare's stomach growled, but Flare ignored it, "Honestly, I don't want to think about what she'll do right now. I just want to see everyone."

((Sorry. I've got writer's block))
Flare's stomach growled, but Flare ignored it, "Honestly, I don't want to think about what she'll do right now. I just want to see everyone."

((Sorry. I've got writer's block))
DRAGONS RULE Offline

Hey guys, I'm back!

Violet nodded,”then what are you waiting for? Everyone else is in the cave.” She gestured for Flare to follow her into the cave as she turned and heading in leaving Charger and Angel.
Angel watched as Flare followed Violet,”she seems so happy here,” she smiled,”they both do” she trailed off but shook away the memories after a moment before turning to Charger.”I don’t think we’ve met before. I’m Angel, Violet and Snows mother. Who might you be?”
Violet nodded,”then what are you waiting for? Everyone else is in the cave.” She gestured for Flare to follow her into the cave as she turned and heading in leaving Charger and Angel.
Angel watched as Flare followed Violet,”she seems so happy here,” she smiled,”they both do” she trailed off but shook away the memories after a moment before turning to Charger.”I don’t think we’ve met before. I’m Angel, Violet and Snows mother. Who might you be?”
Charger froze in his tracks, unsure if Violet wanted her mother to know that he was her mate, "Um...I'm Charger. It's good to meet you."

Flare bounded into the cave, beaming as she cried, "Guess who?!"

Lance raced over to his daughter immediately, "Flare!"

((I don't know what else to do))
Charger froze in his tracks, unsure if Violet wanted her mother to know that he was her mate, "Um...I'm Charger. It's good to meet you."

Flare bounded into the cave, beaming as she cried, "Guess who?!"

Lance raced over to his daughter immediately, "Flare!"

((I don't know what else to do))
DRAGONS RULE Offline

Hey guys, I'm back!

“You hesitated.” Angel stated flatly,”is there a reason for that?” The way she talked sounding very similar to the way Violet talks.

“I’m so glad you’re okay” Snow said, her tail wagging
“You hesitated.” Angel stated flatly,”is there a reason for that?” The way she talked sounding very similar to the way Violet talks.

“I’m so glad you’re okay” Snow said, her tail wagging
Charger chuckled, trying to conceal his nervousness, "Um...I'll get back to you on that once I talk to Vi." He started to move towards Violet.

"It takes more than a she-wolf and her pack to scare me. What's been happening?" Flare smiled, nuzzling her parents.

((I was lucky to even get this much. It's almost time for my next class and I just got the computer.))
Charger chuckled, trying to conceal his nervousness, "Um...I'll get back to you on that once I talk to Vi." He started to move towards Violet.

"It takes more than a she-wolf and her pack to scare me. What's been happening?" Flare smiled, nuzzling her parents.

((I was lucky to even get this much. It's almost time for my next class and I just got the computer.))
DRAGONS RULE Offline

Hey guys, I'm back!

Angel walked in front of him,”vi?” She looked at him trying to read him. He was hiding something, she could tell.”tell me, what’s your relationship with my daughter?”
Violet glanced over her shoulder to see her mom and charger talking. Charger looked nervous so she trotted over to them,”what’s going on?”
“Oh nothing we’re just talking.”
Violet shook her head in annoyance “Mom, stop pestering him.”

”nothing much, we’ve mostly been making sure the pups were okay.” She said as she glanced down at her two pups who were now nuzzled up against her sleeping.
Angel walked in front of him,”vi?” She looked at him trying to read him. He was hiding something, she could tell.”tell me, what’s your relationship with my daughter?”
Violet glanced over her shoulder to see her mom and charger talking. Charger looked nervous so she trotted over to them,”what’s going on?”
“Oh nothing we’re just talking.”
Violet shook her head in annoyance “Mom, stop pestering him.”

”nothing much, we’ve mostly been making sure the pups were okay.” She said as she glanced down at her two pups who were now nuzzled up against her sleeping.
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67