Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sand’s Dom Shop! [closed]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@jbapple You're correct! I've got all of the prices for genes listed on the first post for future reference. I've got you on the list and will grab you a scroll as soon as it's stocked/you've sent the funds.
@jbapple You're correct! I've got all of the prices for genes listed on the first post for future reference. I've got you on the list and will grab you a scroll as soon as it's stocked/you've sent the funds.
“an
-art by @owleics
Can I get 3 bundles of Lovely Seraph Jewelry?
Can I get 3 bundles of Lovely Seraph Jewelry?
@Starstalker Hello! Sorry to bother you again, but it's been a little while, and I don't have any record of your payment. No worries, but I can't complete your order unless I have the money upfront.

- - -
@Galaxose
Yes, of course. Send the funds and I'll be right on it.
@Starstalker Hello! Sorry to bother you again, but it's been a little while, and I don't have any record of your payment. No worries, but I can't complete your order unless I have the money upfront.

- - -
@Galaxose
Yes, of course. Send the funds and I'll be right on it.
“an
-art by @owleics
@sanddollar
Hey sorry I was offline for a bit!! I actually contacted you after a different Dom shop didn't respond for half an hour, but they did eventually respond. That said, I do need a Safari now. Could I send you the cash for that instead?
@sanddollar
Hey sorry I was offline for a bit!! I actually contacted you after a different Dom shop didn't respond for half an hour, but they did eventually respond. That said, I do need a Safari now. Could I send you the cash for that instead?
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
@Starstalker My shop is technically closed right now, but sure! I'll go update you in the spreadsheet and you can send the funds.
@Starstalker My shop is technically closed right now, but sure! I'll go update you in the spreadsheet and you can send the funds.
“an
-art by @owleics
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25