Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | flight change ?
I'm going to change flights tomorrow, water has been fun, but I am ready to move on. However I can't choose what flight to pick, so I need help picking. My only criteria is that it should be a smaller flight.
I'm going to change flights tomorrow, water has been fun, but I am ready to move on. However I can't choose what flight to pick, so I need help picking. My only criteria is that it should be a smaller flight.
Water = best flight, but after that is earth. Very friendly people :).
Water = best flight, but after that is earth. Very friendly people :).
earthh5.png
Join me in Earth! I'll be going there in 2 days. :)
Join me in Earth! I'll be going there in 2 days. :)
Hello LGBT Community
Sorry to see you go! Earth is the smallest community, and from what I heard, Fire is also smaller than Water. So if the only thing that you're considering is a smaller community, Earth and Fire would be the best option.

We will miss you, droplet ^-^ Have fun in your next Flight, wherever that may be!
Sorry to see you go! Earth is the smallest community, and from what I heard, Fire is also smaller than Water. So if the only thing that you're considering is a smaller community, Earth and Fire would be the best option.

We will miss you, droplet ^-^ Have fun in your next Flight, wherever that may be!
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
Maybe I should go to Earth, but now I'm thinking about Ice..such pretty eyes.
Maybe I should go to Earth, but now I'm thinking about Ice..such pretty eyes.
@Avanelle Earth and Ice eyes are both very good choices! They match with nearly anything, but Earth more so than Ice. But, if you're all about color, Ice is a good choice too!
@Avanelle Earth and Ice eyes are both very good choices! They match with nearly anything, but Earth more so than Ice. But, if you're all about color, Ice is a good choice too!
Hello LGBT Community
Ice is pretty cool.
Ice is pretty cool.
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png