Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Im Having Trouble With The Site
This just started today, so earlier today I wanted to come on Flight Rising, and I did as a normally would. But as soon as I tried to go on the site it told me that "flight rising refused to connect" I refreshed several times, disconnected and reconnected my internet, still didnt work. So I just left it and did something else. Just now I came back and got into flight rising another way, by going on a link that took me straight to my lair and it did.
So I fed my dragons, and I wanted to use my Gathering Turns for today, when I clicked "Gather Items" It had the same issue. It wouldnt let me, so I tried to go on other things within flight rising and it would give me the same issue.
The only things that work right now are Forums, Auction House, Messages and I can go to my Lair

If someone could give me advice or if anyone is having the same issue please let me know :)
This just started today, so earlier today I wanted to come on Flight Rising, and I did as a normally would. But as soon as I tried to go on the site it told me that "flight rising refused to connect" I refreshed several times, disconnected and reconnected my internet, still didnt work. So I just left it and did something else. Just now I came back and got into flight rising another way, by going on a link that took me straight to my lair and it did.
So I fed my dragons, and I wanted to use my Gathering Turns for today, when I clicked "Gather Items" It had the same issue. It wouldnt let me, so I tried to go on other things within flight rising and it would give me the same issue.
The only things that work right now are Forums, Auction House, Messages and I can go to my Lair

If someone could give me advice or if anyone is having the same issue please let me know :)
@bloodredpaint

sounds like a browser cache/cookie issue.
Clear your cache and see if that fixes it.
@bloodredpaint

sounds like a browser cache/cookie issue.
Clear your cache and see if that fixes it.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Anourou
See, I was having trouble with another site (transformice) and I was told to do the same thing, and so I did. It didnt work for that site
I just cleared my cache again to see if it would fix any issues with flight rising and nothing has changed
@Anourou
See, I was having trouble with another site (transformice) and I was told to do the same thing, and so I did. It didnt work for that site
I just cleared my cache again to see if it would fix any issues with flight rising and nothing has changed
@bloodredpaint
Did you try clearing your cookies? That's more likely to be the issue than cache, which is for images.
Also try incognito mode your browser (in case it's an extension issue) and a different browser.
@bloodredpaint
Did you try clearing your cookies? That's more likely to be the issue than cache, which is for images.
Also try incognito mode your browser (in case it's an extension issue) and a different browser.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus
I did all as you said, it still doesnt work. I used icognito, I used internet explorer
And then I wanted to see if it was a device issue or not so I went on my ipad to see if it would work. I didnt work on safari so my last bet was Puffin
aaaaand it worked on Puffin
Guess it looks like Im using flight rising on puffin from now on
(same thing with transformice)
@Vendrus
I did all as you said, it still doesnt work. I used icognito, I used internet explorer
And then I wanted to see if it was a device issue or not so I went on my ipad to see if it would work. I didnt work on safari so my last bet was Puffin
@Vendrus
@Vendrus