Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 189 190
[quote name="maralice13" date="2019-02-08 11:01:20" ] I was hoping to see some visual changes this morning to the update but unfortunately you are not listening to people's issues with the Lair visual. [/quote] I think we need to give them more than a day before complaining that they haven't made any changes. :P It's not like they can flick a switch and make it so. Give them at least a week to process and discuss and possibly implement before getting upset.
maralice13 wrote on 2019-02-08 11:01:20:
I was hoping to see some visual changes this morning to the update but unfortunately you are not listening to people's issues with the Lair visual.

I think we need to give them more than a day before complaining that they haven't made any changes. :P It's not like they can flick a switch and make it so. Give them at least a week to process and discuss and possibly implement before getting upset.
MmSftql.png
It looks awesome and so easy to use! Thank you so much!! I'm happy that now we can sort out which dragons we wanna feed rather than just feed them all at once. [emoji=guardian star]
It looks awesome and so easy to use! Thank you so much!! I'm happy that now we can sort out which dragons we wanna feed rather than just feed them all at once.

I was soooo excited and im not dissapointed!
I was soooo excited and im not dissapointed!
tumblr_pib1jezf3Z1wd8wujo2_r1_500.png
Thank you for this update! There are some issues, but overall I'm happy with it. The major issue I have with organizing my pages is I'd like to just keep my order and just fill up my 60 (or 30 or whatever number I like) slots a page, without having to move each individual dragon from the next page to fill the open slots. Also, it's difficult to move dragons to the end of each page - you have to be very specific with your mouse to get them in the right spot, otherwise they pull up a row or in front of the other dragons on the last row. I keep my dragons organized by breeding pairs, so it's a bit wonky when they get separated during a move like that (and I have so many dragons, it's a little hard to remember which pairs are mated outside my main ones).

I really appreciate the male/female symbols. I don't always remember which pose is male and female for the species, so the symbols help a lot.

It would be nice to know if the familiar on each dragon has been fully bonded (different color heart in place of the pink one?). I like the symbols showing statuses like the dragons are on a coli team or unable to breed.
Thank you for this update! There are some issues, but overall I'm happy with it. The major issue I have with organizing my pages is I'd like to just keep my order and just fill up my 60 (or 30 or whatever number I like) slots a page, without having to move each individual dragon from the next page to fill the open slots. Also, it's difficult to move dragons to the end of each page - you have to be very specific with your mouse to get them in the right spot, otherwise they pull up a row or in front of the other dragons on the last row. I keep my dragons organized by breeding pairs, so it's a bit wonky when they get separated during a move like that (and I have so many dragons, it's a little hard to remember which pairs are mated outside my main ones).

I really appreciate the male/female symbols. I don't always remember which pose is male and female for the species, so the symbols help a lot.

It would be nice to know if the familiar on each dragon has been fully bonded (different color heart in place of the pink one?). I like the symbols showing statuses like the dragons are on a coli team or unable to breed.
I'm having a lot of fun organizing my stuff now :D

My only wishes for the future:
  1. A button that puts the max number of dragons per page (hi, my excruciatingly disjointed page numbers now that I've moved everyone around)
  2. A "select all" button
  3. A "multimove" button (ie, select 5 dragons and move to another page altogether)
  4. Tab sorting for Coliseum
I'm having a lot of fun organizing my stuff now :D

My only wishes for the future:
  1. A button that puts the max number of dragons per page (hi, my excruciatingly disjointed page numbers now that I've moved everyone around)
  2. A "select all" button
  3. A "multimove" button (ie, select 5 dragons and move to another page altogether)
  4. Tab sorting for Coliseum
lOwTgns.gifrJYz9vI.gif
This is awesome! I love the hibernal den and the idea........ Except that I can no longer see my empty lair spaces. For some reason it always made me feel more secure knowing I had so much open space... Now I don't know what I do and don't have. Also... Please make the dragons bigger & the energy bar smaller. It just doesn't look correct when looking at my lair
This is awesome! I love the hibernal den and the idea........ Except that I can no longer see my empty lair spaces. For some reason it always made me feel more secure knowing I had so much open space... Now I don't know what I do and don't have. Also... Please make the dragons bigger & the energy bar smaller. It just doesn't look correct when looking at my lair
ZyHyMSU.png Please always ping me!
arcane_banner.png
You have answered an OCD woman's prayers. EVEN NUMBERED LAIRS! And I can organize everything, name the tabs, move dragons to pages and other dragons will not get thrown off into the next page, new tabs are cheap and the hibernation feature is GREAT (I need to start saving up materials to expand my hibernal lair, lol! If I'd known materials would be used in this update I would have saved some!)

Anyways, there are, however, some small things I would love to see added in future!

1. The ability to have longer tab names display in full rather than being truncated.
2. The ability to assign newly hatched dragons a specific lair tab to be sent to.
3. I have a weird issue where I tried to move a dragon to the row above them from the second, but they instead go a few rows up instead of to the end of the row? That may be due to me having to use a magnified browser? Just a small thing.
4. Larger images on the lair page itself for the dragon icons, they look smaller, and I'm using a magnifier!

I can't really think of anything else. Thank you!!!
You have answered an OCD woman's prayers. EVEN NUMBERED LAIRS! And I can organize everything, name the tabs, move dragons to pages and other dragons will not get thrown off into the next page, new tabs are cheap and the hibernation feature is GREAT (I need to start saving up materials to expand my hibernal lair, lol! If I'd known materials would be used in this update I would have saved some!)

Anyways, there are, however, some small things I would love to see added in future!

1. The ability to have longer tab names display in full rather than being truncated.
2. The ability to assign newly hatched dragons a specific lair tab to be sent to.
3. I have a weird issue where I tried to move a dragon to the row above them from the second, but they instead go a few rows up instead of to the end of the row? That may be due to me having to use a magnified browser? Just a small thing.
4. Larger images on the lair page itself for the dragon icons, they look smaller, and I'm using a magnifier!

I can't really think of anything else. Thank you!!!
My Lair: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/383 I loves da faes :3
My Pronouns: She/Her
"Be the Change you Wish to See in the World" ~ Mahatma Ghandi
Kinda useful after I figured out how to use it. I used it for separating my main dragons and dragons for sale ^^
But still think the thumbnails could be a little larger :3
Kinda useful after I figured out how to use it. I used it for separating my main dragons and dragons for sale ^^
But still think the thumbnails could be a little larger :3
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
[quote name="NoctusMortuum" date="2019-02-08 11:12:42" ] Still Major flaw is anyone playing this on a mobile device can't "Click and Drag" anything so it makes the whole Hibernal lair and rearranging a wasted effort. [/quote] You can though; click the options gear, then you just click and hold the dotted tab beneath each dragon. They specifically made this update mobile-friendly.
NoctusMortuum wrote on 2019-02-08 11:12:42:
Still Major flaw is anyone playing this on a mobile device can't "Click and Drag" anything so it makes the whole Hibernal lair and rearranging a wasted effort.
You can though; click the options gear, then you just click and hold the dotted tab beneath each dragon. They specifically made this update mobile-friendly.
I'm glad for this update but I only use flight rising on mobile and this update made things harder to see. Like gathering and lair turned lighter and smaller, again hard to see on mobile.
I'm glad for this update but I only use flight rising on mobile and this update made things harder to see. Like gathering and lair turned lighter and smaller, again hard to see on mobile.
tumblr_n62fmtYUzt1tyl6vco2_r1_500.png
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 189 190