Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 189 190
Ok so how does one adjust the number of dragons on each page? I'd like to put around 40 or 50 on my first page but I cant figure out how? Maybe I have to be on a computer to do it but I am on mobile now.
Ok so how does one adjust the number of dragons on each page? I'd like to put around 40 or 50 on my first page but I cant figure out how? Maybe I have to be on a computer to do it but I am on mobile now.
New Inventory on the AH!
[quote name="@singswithtrees" date="2019-02-07 19:50:47" ] So, how do we earn more hibernal lair spots--where do we complete those item trade tasks? [/quote] You have to go to your Lair > Hibernal Den > Edit (the gear icon on the top right) > Slots. A dialog box will pop up, you have to scroll down a bit to see the link that leads to the item trades (and gem purchases).
@singswithtrees wrote on 2019-02-07 19:50:47:
So, how do we earn more hibernal lair spots--where do we complete those item trade tasks?
You have to go to your Lair > Hibernal Den > Edit (the gear icon on the top right) > Slots.

A dialog box will pop up, you have to scroll down a bit to see the link that leads to the item trades (and gem purchases).
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Flight Rising's staff is singlehandedly responsible for whipping nearly every other pet site into gear over the past few years. FR is THE best and most well-managed pet site of the decade and I have seen at least two other previously stagnant pet sites start actively updating again and improving themselves. It's incredible.
Flight Rising's staff is singlehandedly responsible for whipping nearly every other pet site into gear over the past few years. FR is THE best and most well-managed pet site of the decade and I have seen at least two other previously stagnant pet sites start actively updating again and improving themselves. It's incredible.
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
@15NOmoney I just realized ^^' Thank you <3

I initially thought the heart was for breeding status until I noticed a few of my dragons missing it even though everyone is breedable right now.
@15NOmoney I just realized ^^' Thank you <3

I initially thought the heart was for breeding status until I noticed a few of my dragons missing it even though everyone is breedable right now.
Jd9Jdye.png
Not a fan of the look per se, but I LOVE how everything works! Works like a dream, looks a bit...clunky? And I have terrible eyes. In order to see details on my dragons, I have to click on them and go to their actual page. Small gripe, I know, but I feel like a lot could be done by just...shrinking? The hunger status bar at the bottom. Everything else though is A+ by me! Thanks, devs! [emoji=guardian love]
Not a fan of the look per se, but I LOVE how everything works! Works like a dream, looks a bit...clunky? And I have terrible eyes. In order to see details on my dragons, I have to click on them and go to their actual page. Small gripe, I know, but I feel like a lot could be done by just...shrinking? The hunger status bar at the bottom. Everything else though is A+ by me! Thanks, devs!
I'm actually losing it this is perfect! I'm so excited ;A;
I'm actually losing it this is perfect! I'm so excited ;A;
CQHfGMh.png
[quote name="SmaugTheAlmighty" date="2019-02-07 20:01:26" ] Ok so how does one adjust the number of dragons on each page? I'd like to put around 40 or 50 on my first page but I cant figure out how? Maybe I have to be on a computer to do it but I am on mobile now. [/quote] You can move dragons in the editing mode to have up to 60 dragons on a page.
SmaugTheAlmighty wrote on 2019-02-07 20:01:26:
You can move dragons in the editing mode to have up to 60 dragons on a page.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@Xhaztol I was wondering about the many spots a person has per page/row. You know how in the old system we had to pay increasing amounts of gold to expand our lair by 5 spaces, or 1 row. So I was wondering will we be compensated for the gold we spent to expand our lairs, or are we just out of our luck and just deal with it? See I didn't have hours to farm up gold, and only expanded to 50 slots in order to save gold for other things like food. Just wondering. If not, I didn't lose as much as those who bought 99+ dragon slots. I'm not trying to be pessimistic or look down on this expansion, nor am I being a money-mongrel, but I did work really hard on saving up and buying slots only for dragons I absolutely loved. Hope you understand where I'm coming from, and if you do respond, thanks for taking the time to.[emoji=guardian happy] I do love that I can separate my dragons from those who are breeders and those whose stories I'm working on. Lots to look at and rearrange tomorrow.[emoji=music notes]
@Xhaztol

I was wondering about the many spots a person has per page/row. You know how in the old system we had to pay increasing amounts of gold to expand our lair by 5 spaces, or 1 row. So I was wondering will we be compensated for the gold we spent to expand our lairs, or are we just out of our luck and just deal with it? See I didn't have hours to farm up gold, and only expanded to 50 slots in order to save gold for other things like food. Just wondering. If not, I didn't lose as much as those who bought 99+ dragon slots.

I'm not trying to be pessimistic or look down on this expansion, nor am I being a money-mongrel, but I did work really hard on saving up and buying slots only for dragons I absolutely loved.

Hope you understand where I'm coming from, and if you do respond, thanks for taking the time to. I do love that I can separate my dragons from those who are breeders and those whose stories I'm working on. Lots to look at and rearrange tomorrow.
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
I agree with everyone who says to make the dragons bigger and shrink everything else. I like looking at my dragons, not a bunch of fat icons lol
I agree with everyone who says to make the dragons bigger and shrink everything else. I like looking at my dragons, not a bunch of fat icons lol
All this new stuff is nice and I love the den but, is there any chance we'll get more actual 'lair expansions' any time soon?
All this new stuff is nice and I love the den but, is there any chance we'll get more actual 'lair expansions' any time soon?
g8T8XC2.png
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 189 190