Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 189 190
Visually looks out of place on the old website style, otherwise I am loving it.

A bit salty that gems can only buy a certain amount of slots whilst it appears expensive items like unhatched eggs / breed changes etc can unlock more?

I probably wont use that many Hibernal tabs anyway.

Thank you for the update!
Visually looks out of place on the old website style, otherwise I am loving it.

A bit salty that gems can only buy a certain amount of slots whilst it appears expensive items like unhatched eggs / breed changes etc can unlock more?

I probably wont use that many Hibernal tabs anyway.

Thank you for the update!
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
Two Critiques/Ideas:

1. Move Multiple Dragons to Different Page -- maybe I missed it but I can't seem to figure out how to move multiple dragons to a second page with ease (have to pick one and drag it, then move to the next, etc). It's not a huge deal, but it would make things easier! I wanted to move a whole row of my dragons to a different page but had to move each individually.

2. Descriptions For Each Tab/Page -- It would be really neat if we could add little descriptions at each of our tabs and pages. I've organized my lair due to lore and would love to explain to strangers what the different tabs (and possibly even pages) mean for my lair. For example what exactly is the "Demonic Woods" tab and what's the "Ocean Community" tab and why aren't they in my "Main Territory" tab? Just an idea!
Two Critiques/Ideas:

1. Move Multiple Dragons to Different Page -- maybe I missed it but I can't seem to figure out how to move multiple dragons to a second page with ease (have to pick one and drag it, then move to the next, etc). It's not a huge deal, but it would make things easier! I wanted to move a whole row of my dragons to a different page but had to move each individually.

2. Descriptions For Each Tab/Page -- It would be really neat if we could add little descriptions at each of our tabs and pages. I've organized my lair due to lore and would love to explain to strangers what the different tabs (and possibly even pages) mean for my lair. For example what exactly is the "Demonic Woods" tab and what's the "Ocean Community" tab and why aren't they in my "Main Territory" tab? Just an idea!
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
[quote name="Cheremtasy" date="2019-02-07 17:20:54" ] I've seen quite a few users in this thread who have poorer eyesight and expressed that trying to identify the icons was hard [/quote] I didn't even realize they were there, honestly. I do have bad eyesight, but not up close, so even for those who [i]can[/i] see up close, it's hard to find them. Every time I look at my lair page it hurts my eyes tbh. Individual dragon pages are my safe space, for now.
Cheremtasy wrote on 2019-02-07 17:20:54:
I've seen quite a few users in this thread who have poorer eyesight and expressed that trying to identify the icons was hard

I didn't even realize they were there, honestly. I do have bad eyesight, but not up close, so even for those who can see up close, it's hard to find them.

Every time I look at my lair page it hurts my eyes tbh. Individual dragon pages are my safe space, for now.
3 hours ahead of FR time
Its bland I feel all I see are yellow bars. The dragons should be bigger and the bars smaller.
Its bland I feel all I see are yellow bars. The dragons should be bigger and the bars smaller.
[quote name="Cerion" date="2019-02-07 11:10:37" ] ITS HERE!!! [/quote]
Cerion wrote on 2019-02-07 11:10:37:
ITS HERE!!!
fr+16
LX75c7E.jpg
Is there a way to change tab order or no?

If not is there a way to toggle which tab you want as your "inbox tab" or at least if there's a manual button you can press to turn off a tab so it's not visible to the public even if it holds dragons?
Is there a way to change tab order or no?

If not is there a way to toggle which tab you want as your "inbox tab" or at least if there's a manual button you can press to turn off a tab so it's not visible to the public even if it holds dragons?
IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!! ALSO NEW EMOJIS YESSS[emoji=guardian love]
IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!! ALSO NEW EMOJIS YESSS
cbQdPvX.png
[quote name="Laluzi" date="2019-02-07 16:03:24" ] [quote name="Eaglespirit" date="2019-02-07 16:00:38" ] Why make it so hibernating dragons can keep useless familiars? That's pretty annoying [/quote] Because sometimes you like to give a dragon a familiar that matches them? Or for other lore reasons? I'm happy that I can keep familiars on my hibernating dragons. It's a good place to put the ones that are already Awakened. If you don't want one on that dragon, you can always just remove it? You don't need to remove it from the den to do that. [/quote] I don't do lore or aesthetic. I just want to go through my dragons and interact with the familiars for my dailies. Not have to do the extra click or two to switch them around on my last dragon to interact with them all. Its annoying that I have to feed a dragon just to remove extra clicks per familiar. No coli or breeding I understand.
Laluzi wrote on 2019-02-07 16:03:24:
Eaglespirit wrote on 2019-02-07 16:00:38:
Why make it so hibernating dragons can keep useless familiars? That's pretty annoying
Because sometimes you like to give a dragon a familiar that matches them? Or for other lore reasons?

I'm happy that I can keep familiars on my hibernating dragons. It's a good place to put the ones that are already Awakened.

If you don't want one on that dragon, you can always just remove it? You don't need to remove it from the den to do that.
I don't do lore or aesthetic. I just want to go through my dragons and interact with the familiars for my dailies. Not have to do the extra click or two to switch them around on my last dragon to interact with them all.
Its annoying that I have to feed a dragon just to remove extra clicks per familiar. No coli or breeding I understand.
[quote name="icyblueblaze" date="2019-02-07 17:14:25" ] [quote name="Aarune" date="2019-02-07 16:58:13" ] Guys, why in the world does the energy bar have to be so [b]large[/b] ? Energy status could be conveyed through a [i]sliver[/i] of what that is. -splice- Same goes for the icons- no need to have those be so large. Scale 'em down! The focus in my lair should be [b]my dragons[/b] NOT that huge yellow bar, the icons underneath it, or the lair buttons themselves (feed/hibernation den/the arrow keys) [/quote] Thank you! I really do have to agree with this. It's cute but everything's just so... large. I do like the edited version that Aarune provided, it seems a bit more logical from the standpoint of showing off your lair and even browsing your own dragons. One other thing I would like to add that kind of bugs me is the redundancy of the new hover-text of the dragon's breeding cool-down. Why did it switch from a "x days" to a specific date? It's a lot more complicated and a bit frustrating when you're just trying to go through and see when dragons to breed for plotting out breeding pairs. It's much more efficient if the "x days" was brought back, even if it was in the form of "This dragon cannot breed for x days, xmonth xday, 20xx time." Or alternatively an option for users to choose which way they would prefer the breeding cool-down message to be shown [/quote] Big agree. Super cute and happy that I don't have to feed them as much but there are some small flaws. I did also really like the old gender symbols. It was easier to tell a dragons gender at a glance with the pink and blue. This is still super cool tho! I can have lair space again!
icyblueblaze wrote on 2019-02-07 17:14:25:
Aarune wrote on 2019-02-07 16:58:13:
Guys, why in the world does the energy bar have to be so large ? Energy status could be conveyed through a sliver of what that is.

-splice-

Same goes for the icons- no need to have those be so large. Scale 'em down! The focus in my lair should be my dragons NOT that huge yellow bar, the icons underneath it, or the lair buttons themselves (feed/hibernation den/the arrow keys)

Thank you! I really do have to agree with this. It's cute but everything's just so... large.

I do like the edited version that Aarune provided, it seems a bit more logical from the standpoint of showing off your lair and even browsing your own dragons.

One other thing I would like to add that kind of bugs me is the redundancy of the new hover-text of the dragon's breeding cool-down. Why did it switch from a "x days" to a specific date? It's a lot more complicated and a bit frustrating when you're just trying to go through and see when dragons to breed for plotting out breeding pairs. It's much more efficient if the "x days" was brought back, even if it was in the form of "This dragon cannot breed for x days, xmonth xday, 20xx time." Or alternatively an option for users to choose which way they would prefer the breeding cool-down message to be shown
Big agree. Super cute and happy that I don't have to feed them as much but there are some small flaws. I did also really like the old gender symbols. It was easier to tell a dragons gender at a glance with the pink and blue. This is still super cool tho! I can have lair space again!
Click them! --> Christmas Dragons! | Wishlist!
My FR memes!! | Dragon Sales!!!

I don't mind pings or messages :) I would be glad to be an Arcane nest for free! Lvl 18 free brewing. Just send materials + treasure.
OfF9Gci.gif
Finally! A place for us to store our fan dragons! XD
Finally! A place for us to store our fan dragons! XD
1619_150px_slimeling_by_miirshroom-dchg7i2.pngNLrr9Yo.gifThingy.pngGeno_Walk.gifPinRSani303.png
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 189 190