Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] osamu's art shop
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
@Xairathan
I’d love to! Let me know the order details and I’ll get back to you tomorrow!
@Xairathan
I’d love to! Let me know the order details and I’ll get back to you tomorrow!
lG0lDIb.png
bop
bop
lG0lDIb.png
bop
bop
lG0lDIb.png
I'd love to be on your pinglist please! :3
I'd love to be on your pinglist please! :3
tumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo3_250.png
@Cila
done! <3
@Cila
done! <3
lG0lDIb.png
bop
bop
lG0lDIb.png
@Osamu Hi hi your art is gorgeous!! Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47037776] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/470378/47037776_350.png[/img] [/url] Would you be able to design him please? Or I could give you some descriptions of ideas if you'd be okay with that too? Gender: Male Personality: He gives off the vibe of some sort of mysterious spooky monster from the depths due to all the glowy parts, but he's a really soft nerd who just loves his cat. A very chill low-energy dude who prefers solitude or small company to large crowds, but he doesn't isolate himself or anything. He doesn't smile too often, but when he does it's the sweetest thing. Commission type: Waist-up Payment Method: Gems Extras: If you could include his cat that would be fantastic? And also use the Seaside Kelpie Mane as his actual hair? Without the plants in it though, and very long, and if you want to put part of it in a bun or something that's fine. But I'd still like to see it kind of long and flowy please!
@Osamu

Hi hi your art is gorgeous!!

Reference:
47037776_350.png

Would you be able to design him please? Or I could give you some descriptions of ideas if you'd be okay with that too?

Personality: He gives off the vibe of some sort of mysterious spooky monster from the depths due to all the glowy parts, but he's a really soft nerd who just loves his cat. A very chill low-energy dude who prefers solitude or small company to large crowds, but he doesn't isolate himself or anything. He doesn't smile too often, but when he does it's the sweetest thing.

Commission type: Waist-up

Payment Method: Gems

Extras: If you could include his cat that would be fantastic? And also use the Seaside Kelpie Mane as his actual hair? Without the plants in it though, and very long, and if you want to put part of it in a bun or something that's fine. But I'd still like to see it kind of long and flowy please!
earthb1.png
FR Time +8.
@Whymsical
hi! design will be extra fee, if that is okay then please let me know things like what kind of clothes/theme you would like him to have and colors (otherwise i will pick what i think goes with the hair and stuff).
@Whymsical
hi! design will be extra fee, if that is okay then please let me know things like what kind of clothes/theme you would like him to have and colors (otherwise i will pick what i think goes with the hair and stuff).
lG0lDIb.png
@Osamu

Yep the extra fee is absolutely fine!

I'll let you pick what kind of clothes he has!! For the theme perhaps like on the fancier side (but not too too fancy) is what I'm thinking.

Inspired by his apparel would be cool, like maybe a kind of ragged and see-through at the edges cloak or just drape over his shoulders for the Nightshroud and some sort of stylized neckpiece/collar/choker-type piece inspired by the gorget would be cool too?

If you can make that work. If not, I'm sure what you come up with would be good too!

Also how much will the final price be?
@Osamu

Yep the extra fee is absolutely fine!

I'll let you pick what kind of clothes he has!! For the theme perhaps like on the fancier side (but not too too fancy) is what I'm thinking.

Inspired by his apparel would be cool, like maybe a kind of ragged and see-through at the edges cloak or just drape over his shoulders for the Nightshroud and some sort of stylized neckpiece/collar/choker-type piece inspired by the gorget would be cool too?

If you can make that work. If not, I'm sure what you come up with would be good too!

Also how much will the final price be?
earthb1.png
FR Time +8.
@Whymsical
i can definitely do that! 1900g will be your total ><
@Whymsical
i can definitely do that! 1900g will be your total ><
lG0lDIb.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16