Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] osamu's art shop
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
commission for @Xairathan [img]https://i.imgur.com/D5Btqia.png[/img] thank you for commissioning me again, it's always a pleasure to work with you ^^ let me know if you need any changes!
commission for @Xairathan
D5Btqia.png

thank you for commissioning me again, it's always a pleasure to work with you ^^ let me know if you need any changes!
lG0lDIb.png
@osamu Ahhhh it's so pretty I'm gonna dieeeee ;A;

I forgot if I've asked you before but do you post your work to tumblr or twitter so I can RT/RB it?
@osamu Ahhhh it's so pretty I'm gonna dieeeee ;A;

I forgot if I've asked you before but do you post your work to tumblr or twitter so I can RT/RB it?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
I don't, but feel free to post for yourself as long as you link back to my insta :>
@Xairathan
I don't, but feel free to post for yourself as long as you link back to my insta :>
lG0lDIb.png
your style is really really cute!
your style is really really cute!
78135042_3YeSBcFTxiTReZk.png 78135988_0IWejPfIS9tjceH.png
@Osamu Could you add me to your pinglist please? Your artwork is gorgeous!
@Osamu Could you add me to your pinglist please? Your artwork is gorgeous!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina
added, thank you!
@Vovina
added, thank you!
lG0lDIb.png
@Osamu

pinglist please <:
@Osamu

pinglist please <:
@whymsical hello! i have drafted a design for hamlet, is there anything you would like added or changed? [img]https://i.imgur.com/npvqPjx.png[/img]
@whymsical
hello! i have drafted a design for hamlet, is there anything you would like added or changed?
npvqPjx.png
lG0lDIb.png
@Osamu

Oh gosh that looks really good!! I don't see anything that needs changing at all!
@Osamu

Oh gosh that looks really good!! I don't see anything that needs changing at all!
earthb1.png
FR Time +8.
@Osamu Please add me to your ping list <3
@Osamu Please add me to your ping list <3
2WRv2Ib.jpg

1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16