Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2019
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 54 55
I just started back playing after a year or so break. Really disappointed how they do the events now. No chest drops?! and only one coin for this inventory thing. Total let down compared to the older events.
I just started back playing after a year or so break. Really disappointed how they do the events now. No chest drops?! and only one coin for this inventory thing. Total let down compared to the older events.
Happy Crystalline Gala everyone!
Happy Crystalline Gala everyone!
BQOSno8.gif6aCr5O7.gif
Happy Crystalline Gala everyone! Hope everyone finds lots of chests! The familiar looks a bit too much like a furry, but ok!
Happy Crystalline Gala everyone! Hope everyone finds lots of chests! The familiar looks a bit too much like a furry, but ok!
[quote name="Jillibeanz" date="2019-01-28 07:38:34" ] I just started back playing after a year or so break. Really disappointed how they do the events now. No chest drops?! and only one coin for this inventory thing. Total let down compared to the older events. [/quote] You can buy or make more coins!
Jillibeanz wrote on 2019-01-28 07:38:34:
You can buy or make more coins!
Y02PS6v.png
lol
lol
Δ KUJJm1Z.gif 6XeGCFj.gif Ω
@Eliphaz Ice has dominance, even the deities are affected when a flight rises above the rest.
@Eliphaz Ice has dominance, even the deities are affected when a flight rises above the rest.
Y02PS6v.png
@alize

still i have looked at the dragon gods and they are all very powerful.
@alize

still i have looked at the dragon gods and they are all very powerful.
Happy Gala everyone!
Happy Gala everyone!
@alize
It is considered good form to allow a flight to take dominance for the week of their holiday. I've never seen anyone spoil that.
@alize
It is considered good form to allow a flight to take dominance for the week of their holiday. I've never seen anyone spoil that.
tumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png If you are tagging me take note there are 2 r's in my name.
@turmeric I've started to notice that since coming back from a long hiatus. I don't think any other flights pushed this week, the beastclans took third, my flight got 2nd because we are a small flight with a lot of exalting lairs, but nobody pushed hard.
@turmeric I've started to notice that since coming back from a long hiatus. I don't think any other flights pushed this week, the beastclans took third, my flight got 2nd because we are a small flight with a lot of exalting lairs, but nobody pushed hard.
Y02PS6v.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 54 55