Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2019
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 54 55
/sigh/ am I the only one who is, "hey maybe there isn't variety in breeds, because they picked good skins, not by breeds?"

I am finding those skins that won to be good (yea some don't fit my taste but they are still better than some going around), artists did great job. I went thru sumbissions for contest, and some are... well, not so great. yes, some have good ideas - even awesome - but they don't look good visualy, they look done quickly and unfinished. so of course that skins that win will be done by skilled artists who have experience with skills and so

ANYWAY.... HAPPY GALA. I just adore halo and familiar eeee
/sigh/ am I the only one who is, "hey maybe there isn't variety in breeds, because they picked good skins, not by breeds?"

I am finding those skins that won to be good (yea some don't fit my taste but they are still better than some going around), artists did great job. I went thru sumbissions for contest, and some are... well, not so great. yes, some have good ideas - even awesome - but they don't look good visualy, they look done quickly and unfinished. so of course that skins that win will be done by skilled artists who have experience with skills and so

ANYWAY.... HAPPY GALA. I just adore halo and familiar eeee
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
That's cool!
That's cool!
@Valrunie I've noiced that people overall think they are good. Not great but good. Thing what personalty bother me is why pick skins that clearly break set rules? If this is the case why even bother with rules at all in the first place if this thing doesn't matter in the end.

Also I've noticed that this time we have many small mistakes with skin prints itself. Much more than in past festivals which make this whole skin choice feel kind of rushed.
@Valrunie I've noiced that people overall think they are good. Not great but good. Thing what personalty bother me is why pick skins that clearly break set rules? If this is the case why even bother with rules at all in the first place if this thing doesn't matter in the end.

Also I've noticed that this time we have many small mistakes with skin prints itself. Much more than in past festivals which make this whole skin choice feel kind of rushed.
Happy Crystalline Gala everyone!!
Happy Crystalline Gala everyone!!
.. well. At least I like the halo and familiar.
.. well. At least I like the halo and familiar.
Familiar's alright and the apparel is perfect for a clutter dragon. Nicely done!

None of the skins are my style however so I'll be saving up for the next.
Familiar's alright and the apparel is perfect for a clutter dragon. Nicely done!

None of the skins are my style however so I'll be saving up for the next.
Please correct ventoaureo's name in the credits. Artists deserve proper credit, human error happens but why weren't those double checked since the link obviously goes to 404 page? :/
Please correct ventoaureo's name in the credits. Artists deserve proper credit, human error happens but why weren't those double checked since the link obviously goes to 404 page? :/
she/her / +10 fr time
Gen 1 collector
While I think it's perfectly fine to voice criticism I still can't help but feel bad for the artists. I imagine reading how people don't like the skins as the artist and just feel bad for them.
While I think it's perfectly fine to voice criticism I still can't help but feel bad for the artists. I imagine reading how people don't like the skins as the artist and just feel bad for them.
heEdE34.pngeO3BVs7.png
Happy Crystalline Gala, everyone!
Happy Crystalline Gala, everyone!
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
Happy Crystalline Gala!
Happy Crystalline Gala!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 54 55