Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2019
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 54 55
[quote name="Lostdaydreams" date="2019-01-28 02:00:50" ] Hmmm....Were have I seen this dude before?Oh!Right!In Sherk that one time donkey became a horse :))) ! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/29064.png[/img] [img]https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2015322/rs_1024x759-150422132100-1024-shrek-famous-horses.jw.42215.jpg [/quote] yes, just yes
Lostdaydreams wrote on 2019-01-28 02:00:50:
Hmmm....Were have I seen this dude before?Oh!Right!In Sherk that one time donkey became a horse :))) !

29064.png

rs_1024x759-150422132100-1024-shrek-famous-horses.jw.42215.jpg
yes, just yes
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
Happy Crystalline Gala everyone, try not to freeze to death ;)
Happy Crystalline Gala everyone, try not to freeze to death ;)
The Withereye Clan welcomes you...
[quote name="Siliconmage" date="2019-01-27 18:58:44" ] >2 bogsneaks >2 faes >2 tundras >2 snappers >3 goddamn coatls >0 goddamn skydancers again are you taking criticism on your skin selections why do i even bother breeding for festivals in advance when it's just twelve of the same species nobody buys [/quote] YEP. I wonder why I even made Ludexa a Skydancer sometimes, really. I have not been able to find a good accent for him. And hoping for a good icy male Skydancer accent for this festival was apparently a bad idea too. They got shafted [i]again[/i]. I just... they've only gotten [i]two[/i] skins/accents in the Gala since the site started, a non-ice themed bird accent and a skincent that covers nearly all of the dragon x.o I thought this year would be the year, but [i]nope[/i]. The breed selection was meh. Why three Coatls and two female Bogsneaks?[i] More Coatls than Tundras[/i]? Why? It's the Tundra's festival... I am very, very pleased with the Halo, though! It's exactly what I wanted :D
Siliconmage wrote on 2019-01-27 18:58:44:
>2 bogsneaks
>2 faes
>2 tundras
>2 snappers
>3 goddamn coatls

>0 goddamn skydancers again

are you taking criticism on your skin selections

why do i even bother breeding for festivals in advance when it's just twelve of the same species nobody buys

YEP.

I wonder why I even made Ludexa a Skydancer sometimes, really. I have not been able to find a good accent for him. And hoping for a good icy male Skydancer accent for this festival was apparently a bad idea too. They got shafted again. I just... they've only gotten two skins/accents in the Gala since the site started, a non-ice themed bird accent and a skincent that covers nearly all of the dragon x.o I thought this year would be the year, but nope.

The breed selection was meh. Why three Coatls and two female Bogsneaks? More Coatls than Tundras? Why? It's the Tundra's festival...

I am very, very pleased with the Halo, though! It's exactly what I wanted :D
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Nice
Nice
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
has anyone else looked at the Icewarden's stats? he has 1001 strength, 1001 vitality, etc.
has anyone else looked at the Icewarden's stats? he has 1001 strength, 1001 vitality, etc.
happy gala!!! the apparel and halo are lovely !!!
happy gala!!! the apparel and halo are lovely !!!
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
brrr it's cold! happy gala!
brrr it's cold! happy gala!
vsnWL7z.png Please do not PM/trade me without prior permission. Thank you.
Selling my entire Hoard
Selling Almost All my Dragons
Happy gala!!!

Congrats on the winners!! But I have to say I am a bit disappointed in this year picks. I am from Ice and I love my clan very much. Therefore I was really looking forward to this fes. Not trying to say anything bad to the artists but I would have believed if someone said these accents and skins were from a few years ago. I did also see in the comments that one of the picks was a WIP. What happened there...? I would also have loved spiral accents.... a huge sad face on diversity. :(
Happy gala!!!

Congrats on the winners!! But I have to say I am a bit disappointed in this year picks. I am from Ice and I love my clan very much. Therefore I was really looking forward to this fes. Not trying to say anything bad to the artists but I would have believed if someone said these accents and skins were from a few years ago. I did also see in the comments that one of the picks was a WIP. What happened there...? I would also have loved spiral accents.... a huge sad face on diversity. :(
8RphsYG.png
[center][quote][center]ugh. this year's picks are super disappointing. still, kudos to those who won. just wish we got a different selection of accents than the same several breeds every fest. apparel and familiar are good though. edit:: really? yall picked a WIP skin? and one that directly violates the "lineart must show through on skin" policy?? smh fr please get your jingles together. i'm not participating in anymore fests til things get sorted out. and for the love of everything good and pure stop picking the same 3-4 breeds for skins every fest
Quote:
ugh. this year's picks are super disappointing. still, kudos to those who won. just wish we got a different selection of accents than the same several breeds every fest.

apparel and familiar are good though.

edit:: really? yall picked a WIP skin? and one that directly violates the "lineart must show through on skin" policy?? smh fr please get your jingles together. i'm not participating in anymore fests til things get sorted out.

and for the love of everything good and pure stop picking the same 3-4 breeds for skins every fest
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
Happy Crystalline Gala friends!! I'm especially a fan of the new familiars. I definitely wanna grab that female tundra skin :0 And I think I have someone who would fit in that female fae skin pretty well!
Happy Crystalline Gala friends!! I'm especially a fan of the new familiars. I definitely wanna grab that female tundra skin :0 And I think I have someone who would fit in that female fae skin pretty well!
z3FSuck.png
fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
5klLPDf.png
___
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 54 55