Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GLA] Blanket Fort - Cats' Choice Awards
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 73 74
[quote name="idlewildly" date="2019-01-28 06:15:39" ] I don’t understand... did I miss a mini-quest or something? I can’t see a form to choose a course of action for the fight/roof/dungeon thing...? :/ [/quote] edit: ok I'm blind. but do consider putting it in a bigger font next time I guess, so people who are speed reading through (like me) can catch it! just a suggestion. @squidragon
idlewildly wrote on 2019-01-28 06:15:39:
I don’t understand... did I miss a mini-quest or something? I can’t see a form to choose a course of action for the fight/roof/dungeon thing...? :/

edit: ok I'm blind. but do consider putting it in a bigger font next time I guess, so people who are speed reading through (like me) can catch it! just a suggestion.

@squidragon
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Lafortier is surprised with herself, but the past two days of hard work have left her pretty exhausted. After a good tundra-style nap, however, she had a wonderful time spending some proper time with the cats!
Lafortier is surprised with herself, but the past two days of hard work have left her pretty exhausted. After a good tundra-style nap, however, she had a wonderful time spending some proper time with the cats!
50d83737b4e58273994ab1ca37201904.png ngipcID.png
Kitty seemed to have wandered off in the dungeons... she thought she could go through walls too... I only found her after her running back, whining that she smushed her nose in a rock crack and the rock bit her.
Kitty seemed to have wandered off in the dungeons... she thought she could go through walls too... I only found her after her running back, whining that she smushed her nose in a rock crack and the rock bit her.
r4hwcLV.png
[quote name="Starwindrider" date="2019-01-28 06:17:19" ] [quote name="idlewildly" date="2019-01-28 06:15:39" ] I don’t understand... did I miss a mini-quest or something? I can’t see a form to choose a course of action for the fight/roof/dungeon thing...? :/ [/quote] edit: ok I'm blind. but do consider putting it in a bigger font next time I guess, so people who are speed reading through (like me) can catch it! just a suggestion. @squidragon [/quote] I second this. I didn't realize there was the possibility for a response, which is my bad, but looking back on it the link to the form isn't bolded or otherwise drawn attention to which makes it hard to catch.
Starwindrider wrote on 2019-01-28 06:17:19:
I don’t understand... did I miss a mini-quest or something? I can’t see a form to choose a course of action for the fight/roof/dungeon thing...? :/

edit: ok I'm blind. but do consider putting it in a bigger font next time I guess, so people who are speed reading through (like me) can catch it! just a suggestion.

@squidragon

I second this. I didn't realize there was the possibility for a response, which is my bad, but looking back on it the link to the form isn't bolded or otherwise drawn attention to which makes it hard to catch.
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31515368] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/315154/31515368p.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [i]"Please do not fight with the cats... They have knives!"

31515368p.png
"Please do not fight with the cats... They have knives!"
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
[quote name="Starwindrider" date="2019-01-28 06:17:19" ] [quote name="idlewildly" date="2019-01-28 06:15:39" ] I don’t understand... did I miss a mini-quest or something? I can’t see a form to choose a course of action for the fight/roof/dungeon thing...? :/ [/quote] edit: ok I'm blind. but do consider putting it in a bigger font next time I guess, so people who are speed reading through (like me) can catch it! just a suggestion. @squidragon [/quote] I'm blind too. I didn't see yesterday it mini-quest. Next time I will be better look Bigger font will be good!
Starwindrider wrote on 2019-01-28 06:17:19:

@squidragon

I'm blind too. I didn't see yesterday it mini-quest. Next time I will be better look

Bigger font will be good!
jPdGQf9.gif1QJN1XU.gif Polskojezyczny serwer FR na Discordzie
*FACEPALM*

I FORGOT ABOUT THE AFTER HOURS THING
*FACEPALM*

I FORGOT ABOUT THE AFTER HOURS THING
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
Does anyone know around when the architect challenge starts...?
Does anyone know around when the architect challenge starts...?
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
Symmetrical_Tundra_M_Floraun_.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/332708053671477248/539451359905185792/unknown.png[/img] After Hours thing will always be separated by border & in bold with a heart like so at the end of the main event, so definitely keep an eye out for this specific section! I can take the time to bold the link itself in the future though. I can't say I'm not liable to hide little tricks and secrets in the updates at various times though, in intentionally hard to find places, so be on your toes :3c Unfortunately, this game is going to favor those who are most engaged with it at times.
unknown.png

After Hours thing will always be separated by border & in bold with a heart like so at the end of the main event, so definitely keep an eye out for this specific section! I can take the time to bold the link itself in the future though.

I can't say I'm not liable to hide little tricks and secrets in the updates at various times though, in intentionally hard to find places, so be on your toes :3c Unfortunately, this game is going to favor those who are most engaged with it at times.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
ill do an rp post for dungeon after results for the next event
ill do an rp post for dungeon after results for the next event
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 73 74