Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GLA] Blanket Fort - Cats' Choice Awards
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 73 74
Heh, Tiv did about as well as I would have! Though I'm quite surprised she placed in the top 6 of the swimming, considering she's a tundra - how did she not just get weighted down by all that fur? Hmm
Heh, Tiv did about as well as I would have! Though I'm quite surprised she placed in the top 6 of the swimming, considering she's a tundra - how did she not just get weighted down by all that fur? Hmm
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
Heck Lacey why you gotta be so bad at rock tossing, I mean I know you've got short coatl arms but still...
Heck Lacey why you gotta be so bad at rock tossing, I mean I know you've got short coatl arms but still...
iuEBSJ3.png
Ljw7JvQ.png
o7ZCFYm.png
CTuU1r6.png oaolHwW.png
oNrZjs5.png
gYW0j5f.png
YMPbu9R.png transcatcher.png
I’m very surprised that Pickle is in the top half- I had given her only 2 Athletics.
I’m very surprised that Pickle is in the top half- I had given her only 2 Athletics.
Lol I gave Shadowfax 5 athletics and yet, she's right at the bottom.

That being said, it's a fairly known fact that RNGs hate me sooo. xD
Lol I gave Shadowfax 5 athletics and yet, she's right at the bottom.

That being said, it's a fairly known fact that RNGs hate me sooo. xD
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31515368] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31515368] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/315154/31515368p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol]Canary was exhasted! All she wanted was to take a nice, long nap after today's activities! Sport was just not her forte! However, she was still pleasantly surprised to find that she had managed to score in the first half overall in terms of points. [i]"Today was exhasting! But I hope we'll have more fun tomorrow!"

31515368p.png
Canary was exhasted! All she wanted was to take a nice, long nap after today's activities! Sport was just not her forte! However, she was still pleasantly surprised to find that she had managed to score in the first half overall in terms of points.
"Today was exhasting! But I hope we'll have more fun tomorrow!"
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
Youngjae might not be the most athletic, but I am still super proud of him for trying and getting so far. And the swimming, oh my, he's still getting over his fear of deep water, but he got through it!!
Youngjae might not be the most athletic, but I am still super proud of him for trying and getting so far. And the swimming, oh my, he's still getting over his fear of deep water, but he got through it!!
GUshLJU.png C9QebPQ.png
> zhi
> he/him
> FR+2
< tigers
NZww9T6.png mKmq4Ie.png ho76H7I.png
daww look at 'em all go! my lil squire took a bit longer to finish the race and swimming portions, and that's honestly a Mood.
daww look at 'em all go! my lil squire took a bit longer to finish the race and swimming portions, and that's honestly a Mood.
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
wow Fort got rekt this challenge [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=83157&did=37545457] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/375455/37545457.png[/img][/url] [font=Gabriola][size=5][color=#655888]Fortune[/color][/size][/font][/center] [i]So it’s been a year,[/i] Fortune mused as he meandered the public access parts of the Fortress of Ends. [i]Let’s see how many candles this one can hold can hold up.[/i] He was on his way to the courtyard. You know, where every dragon that signed up for that Icewarden forsaken cat game was supposed to gather. And, frankly, he was a little nervous for what the turnout would be. If the hearsay from what he was hearing in the winding halls was to be believed, it was going to be a [i]doozy[/i]. (And he thought last year was bad.) But maybe it’ll work in his favor. The more dragons there’ll be, the more likely any spectacular failure of his will be lost in the sea of action. Maybe he won’t even be the worst! Maybe… The Mirror wasn’t particularly looking forward to the first event. Athletics? Physical fitness? That’s not fun. [i]But it could be worse,[/i] Fortune reasoned with himself. He could be watched. Not that there weren’t any dragons that he knew at the Gala; they were just… elsewhere for now. Enjoying the other events. Making sure he wasn’t going to run off. Making sure he didn’t get kidnapped (Again-- and who was he to know if everything was settled from the prior year?). You know, normal stuff. Though he didn’t have time to dwell on that. It was time for [b]exercise.[/b] But first he had to sit his way through the introductions. And as he entered the courtyard and beheld the sea of dragons, and the more following in after him, he had one thought left: [center][i]”Oh boy.”[/i][/center] ----- [i]Running.[/i] One would think that, as a Mirror, it would be something Fortune is rather adept to. The reality, however, not quite so. All through the five kilometers he huffed and puffed as dragons of all kinds passed him. A grand near 26 minutes it took him, and with only a measly six dragons finishing after him, it was quite the stunning defeat. Hatchlings were faster than him. And a [i]frog![/i] But with how long it took him, Fortune had little time to prepare for the next challenge. [center]~*~[/center] With sad, sore, noodly forelegs, Fortune heaved the rock the “Size of His Own Head.” Then, with every last modicum of strength he could muster, he threw the stone. While by far not the worst performance, he was still amazingly mediocre. Really not anything to comment on there. [center]~*~[/center] Surprisingly, it was the flight that Fortune took to the best. Perhaps it was his small size that allowed him to more easily weave through the obstacles of the canyon. Still, it didn’t give him any amount of a small victory as it took him twice as long as fastest flier. Things do not look well for the Mirror. [center]~*~[/center] Practically sobbing, the Mirror waded into the freezing water as he dreaded the impending long upstream swim. But still he pressed through and slowly paddled his way. And as he dragged his aching body onto the shore, he discovered he was-- once again-- one of the last few to finish. Almost 28 minutes of suffering for nothing. How un-[i]fortune[/i]-ate. Maybe the non-athletic events will treat him better. ----- Thoroughly exhausted and feeling rather sorry for himself, Fortune limped his way back to his temporary quarters in the Fortress of Ends. He had decided to keep mum if any dragon dared ask how he was doing. [i]236th!![/i] Only 11 dragons separated him and last place. That was-- well, that was unacceptable. If only there was something he could do to make his odds a little bit bett-- [i]”Uh?”[/i] His train of thought was broken with an accostment by two rowdy cats. They nipped and beat at his legs for a minute before trailing off and talking among themselves. [i]Ya know,[/i] Fortune thought to himself as the cats chattered. [i]Talking cats would probably something most dragons would think is crazy, but here we are. And Icewarden knows I’ve seen weirder.[/i] He was about to shoo away the duo when they invited him along for their adventure. At first he considered walking away and finally resting his weary bones; but what if he found something to his advantage? Not the fighting, no. Battling two cats with knifes just felt…[i]wrong[/i] for some reason. And nevermind the dungeons, who knows what lurks down there. So that leaves just one option: “Might as well check the rooftops while I’m here.” has Fortune made a grave mistake? let's find out next time out... [i]Blanket Fort: The Cattening ----- in other news. trying to write for a pre-existing character is,,, hard who is fortune? where is fortune? [i]why[/i] is fortune?
wow Fort got rekt this challenge

37545457.png

Fortune

So it’s been a year, Fortune mused as he meandered the public access parts of the Fortress of Ends. Let’s see how many candles this one can hold can hold up.

He was on his way to the courtyard. You know, where every dragon that signed up for that Icewarden forsaken cat game was supposed to gather. And, frankly, he was a little nervous for what the turnout would be. If the hearsay from what he was hearing in the winding halls was to be believed, it was going to be a doozy.

(And he thought last year was bad.)

But maybe it’ll work in his favor. The more dragons there’ll be, the more likely any spectacular failure of his will be lost in the sea of action. Maybe he won’t even be the worst! Maybe… The Mirror wasn’t particularly looking forward to the first event. Athletics? Physical fitness? That’s not fun.

But it could be worse, Fortune reasoned with himself. He could be watched. Not that there weren’t any dragons that he knew at the Gala; they were just… elsewhere for now. Enjoying the other events. Making sure he wasn’t going to run off. Making sure he didn’t get kidnapped (Again-- and who was he to know if everything was settled from the prior year?). You know, normal stuff.

Though he didn’t have time to dwell on that. It was time for exercise. But first he had to sit his way through the introductions. And as he entered the courtyard and beheld the sea of dragons, and the more following in after him, he had one thought left:
”Oh boy.”

Running. One would think that, as a Mirror, it would be something Fortune is rather adept to. The reality, however, not quite so. All through the five kilometers he huffed and puffed as dragons of all kinds passed him. A grand near 26 minutes it took him, and with only a measly six dragons finishing after him, it was quite the stunning defeat. Hatchlings were faster than him. And a frog! But with how long it took him, Fortune had little time to prepare for the next challenge.
~*~

With sad, sore, noodly forelegs, Fortune heaved the rock the “Size of His Own Head.” Then, with every last modicum of strength he could muster, he threw the stone. While by far not the worst performance, he was still amazingly mediocre. Really not anything to comment on there.
~*~
Surprisingly, it was the flight that Fortune took to the best. Perhaps it was his small size that allowed him to more easily weave through the obstacles of the canyon. Still, it didn’t give him any amount of a small victory as it took him twice as long as fastest flier.

Things do not look well for the Mirror.
~*~

Practically sobbing, the Mirror waded into the freezing water as he dreaded the impending long upstream swim. But still he pressed through and slowly paddled his way. And as he dragged his aching body onto the shore, he discovered he was-- once again-- one of the last few to finish. Almost 28 minutes of suffering for nothing.

How un-fortune-ate.

Maybe the non-athletic events will treat him better.

Thoroughly exhausted and feeling rather sorry for himself, Fortune limped his way back to his temporary quarters in the Fortress of Ends. He had decided to keep mum if any dragon dared ask how he was doing. 236th!! Only 11 dragons separated him and last place. That was-- well, that was unacceptable. If only there was something he could do to make his odds a little bit bett--

”Uh?” His train of thought was broken with an accostment by two rowdy cats. They nipped and beat at his legs for a minute before trailing off and talking among themselves.

Ya know, Fortune thought to himself as the cats chattered. Talking cats would probably something most dragons would think is crazy, but here we are. And Icewarden knows I’ve seen weirder.

He was about to shoo away the duo when they invited him along for their adventure. At first he considered walking away and finally resting his weary bones; but what if he found something to his advantage? Not the fighting, no. Battling two cats with knifes just felt…wrong for some reason. And nevermind the dungeons, who knows what lurks down there. So that leaves just one option:

“Might as well check the rooftops while I’m here.”

has Fortune made a grave mistake? let's find out next time out...

Blanket Fort: The Cattening

in other news. trying to write for a pre-existing character is,,, hard
who is fortune?
where is fortune?
why is fortune?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33029109][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/330292/33029109p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=maroon]"Oh, hullo, Fortune. I remember you from last year. [i]What have we gotten ourselves into this time?"[/i] D:[/columns] Haha, I would've expected Faust to do better in chucking stuff, but I was pleasantly surprised he was such a good flier today. [size=2]Though to be fair, he was really bad at chucking stuff last year, too. xD[/size] @Ciphers It's nice to see Fortune again; I'm glad he's still kicking it!
33029109p.png "Oh, hullo, Fortune. I remember you from last year. What have we gotten ourselves into this time?" D:

Haha, I would've expected Faust to do better in chucking stuff, but I was pleasantly surprised he was such a good flier today. Though to be fair, he was really bad at chucking stuff last year, too. xD

@Ciphers It's nice to see Fortune again; I'm glad he's still kicking it!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Oh poor Skyler, this was the one event where I expected him to do well and he's bottom third! Maybe he'll surprise me later. (It's ok buddy, I still love you.)

At least he got to playfight with Kiki afterwards. >'-'<
Oh poor Skyler, this was the one event where I expected him to do well and he's bottom third! Maybe he'll surprise me later. (It's ok buddy, I still love you.)

At least he got to playfight with Kiki afterwards. >'-'<
nNxirvT.gifHSdjdFR.gif7y2yiE2.gifLkUshID.gifTvGyETb.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 73 74