Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Unseen Battles (werewolves; closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Wayakoh's actually more family-oriented than rag-tag like the Gesentes~
Wayakoh's actually more family-oriented than rag-tag like the Gesentes~
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@DeathDino

What ment by that is that everyone is an Orphan. Like Everyone.
except Whaiko

Acantha's Family - Dead
Inle's Family - Dead
Sarnor - Adopted
Ayita - Forced to Abandon her tribe
Tairyei - Chased off his messed up Fam
Apollo - Pack scattered and adopted

Whaiko…. his whole family is still here and honestly doing really well. He's got two newish younger sisters.

And like Acantha and Inle Had families in the tribe. So did Tairyei. So it's not like the biting transition means you Can't have tribe families. We are just, orphans. XDD
@DeathDino

What ment by that is that everyone is an Orphan. Like Everyone.
except Whaiko

Acantha's Family - Dead
Inle's Family - Dead
Sarnor - Adopted
Ayita - Forced to Abandon her tribe
Tairyei - Chased off his messed up Fam
Apollo - Pack scattered and adopted

Whaiko…. his whole family is still here and honestly doing really well. He's got two newish younger sisters.

And like Acantha and Inle Had families in the tribe. So did Tairyei. So it's not like the biting transition means you Can't have tribe families. We are just, orphans. XDD
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Boborc @WolvesFyre

Are you folks still here? I've not seen hide nor hair of you since the rp started? I was looking forwards to rping with you all. I hope you appear soon. <3
@Boborc @WolvesFyre

Are you folks still here? I've not seen hide nor hair of you since the rp started? I was looking forwards to rping with you all. I hope you appear soon. <3
WolvesFyre is cookin' up a post soon.

Let's hope that Gesentes begins to catch up as well ~
WolvesFyre is cookin' up a post soon.

Let's hope that Gesentes begins to catch up as well ~
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Good to know!
Good to know!
@Ragnaroc Sorry if you're subscribed, I wasn't sure!

I'm slowly but surely working on a post, I'm confined to mobile at the moment though so once I get back home to my computer things should go a lot faster! I should have one out in the next two hours or so~

And I've been reading every post, I just didn't find an opportunity to bring Apollo in until now ^^
@Ragnaroc Sorry if you're subscribed, I wasn't sure!

I'm slowly but surely working on a post, I'm confined to mobile at the moment though so once I get back home to my computer things should go a lot faster! I should have one out in the next two hours or so~

And I've been reading every post, I just didn't find an opportunity to bring Apollo in until now ^^
iqQFC.gifAZOFNjv.pnguvdsx.gif
uvdsx.gif
@WolvesFyre

No worries! I like to be pinged regardless. ^_^

I am glad to see you still alive! You are more then welcome to join us for breakfast.
@WolvesFyre

No worries! I like to be pinged regardless. ^_^

I am glad to see you still alive! You are more then welcome to join us for breakfast.
oof sorry if im late to the part guys ive been away from the laptop for a while lol, im reading through the threads lol ;'D
oof sorry if im late to the part guys ive been away from the laptop for a while lol, im reading through the threads lol ;'D
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@DeathDino

Should I keep waiting for the other members of my pack or just post?
@DeathDino

Should I keep waiting for the other members of my pack or just post?
@/Ragnaroc | You can post whenever you see fit, I think you should ping the others in case they forgot to keep up the activity.

Also, if @Boborc does not return by Sunday at least, we’ll be getting a new alpha. Epic and I will be planning it out with who we chose and we might come in here to ask for any tips
@/Ragnaroc | You can post whenever you see fit, I think you should ping the others in case they forgot to keep up the activity.

Also, if @Boborc does not return by Sunday at least, we’ll be getting a new alpha. Epic and I will be planning it out with who we chose and we might come in here to ask for any tips
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11